Weakest character to survive a No-PIS, Full Force Omega Effect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Max potential OE, as Kirby originally intended it to be.

Gecko4lif
Mr. immortal

galactusischere
Thanos's shields.

Colossus-Big C
galactus

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Mr. immortal

Immortal would not survive. He is only beyond death.

Morg is the weakest that can survive the OE, since he has a great portion of the power cosmic which is an essential force in MU.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos's shields.
I'm not sure any shield can thwart the full power no-PIS OE, after all even the current version of the OE has the capability to traverse dimensional boundaries.

Gecko4lif
The OE Breaks you into atoms sends you into another dimension and then annihilates you

It is hard thinking of someone who could survive without pulling out some obvious people who could not be considered weakest

Black bolt z
From what I know about OE prob a mid to high skyfather level being.

Colossus-Big C
mr immortal is beyond every thing. not even oblivion can claim him(his realm is every thing wiped from existace and hit by the nullifier goes) thats what is beyond death

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mr immortal is beyond every thing. not even oblivion can claim him(his realm is every thing wiped from existace and hit by the nullifier goes) thats what is beyond death

I'm pretty sure the UN affected him when it was used in FF v3 issue 49

Black bolt z
mr immortal is beyond every thing. not even oblivion can claim him(his realm is every thing wiped from existace and hit by the nullifier goes) thats what is beyond death How is beyond oblivion?Can he survive being nullified?

Tattoos N Scars
In the crossover, Darkseid nearly erased Galactus..but, Galactus was too vital to his universe to be erased. In a no PIS environment, I say Seid could erase someone on Big G's level...maybe even Tyrant.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
In the crossover, Darkseid nearly erased Galactus..but, Galactus was too vital to his universe to be erased. In a no PIS environment, I say Seid could erase someone on Big G's level...maybe even Tyrant.

Galactus didn't almost get erased..he just shrugged it off and then blasted Seid down.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How is beyond oblivion?Can he survive being nullified? well i thought he was but glactusishere said he was nullified once

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus didn't almost get erased..he just shrugged it off and then blasted Seid down.

No, it looked like he was phasing out of existence to me...before he shrugged it off.

galactusischere
well i thought he was but glactusishere said he was nullified once

Indirectly with the multi-verse.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
No, it looked like he was phasing out of existence to me...before he shrugged it off.

Perhaps.

Bentley
The omega effect is PIS no expression

Endless Mike
Batman with prep

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
The omega effect is PIS no expression
How so?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Batman with prep

or without! lol

Odin

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How so?

Is there anyone who has tanked it without PIS? Some people will say yes, others will say no. In truth the OE has always been driven by the plot.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
Is there anyone who has tanked it without PIS? Some people will say yes, others will say no. In truth the OE has always been driven by the plot.
Well ignoring its nature is often the cause of characters tanking it or otherwise thwarting it. When writers treat it like a conventional energy blast is usually when it fails.

The only time you might say there was a no PIS tanking was the case of Wonder Woman blocking it with her bracers. Maybe, after all the bracers were from the Olympian Aegis. The PIS of that moment came from the fact that she reflected it back and hurt Darkseid with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.