New Krypton vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Scenario One- New Krypton gets 2 days of prep and Galactus has two Heralds: Surfer and Terrax

Scenario Two- New Krypton gets 5 days of prep and Galactus has six Heralds: Surfer, Terrax, Firelord, Morg (no WOL), Airwalker, and Stardust.

vansonbee
Both scenario, Galactus will feast. Heralds on the other hand.
- Terrax dies in S#1

- Morg, Airwalker, Terrax dies in S#2.

Omega Vision
I forgot to specify, he's at average levels of power and doesn't have the UN.

galactusischere
NK gets devoured.

batdude123
Superman recreates the Miracle Machine ftw.

TheTyrant
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg

Lord_Talron
^haha, i like that

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman recreates the Miracle Machine ftw.
I'm not saying it isn't possible (he needed help to create it in FC, of course NK science will make that easy) but if recreating the Miracle Machine is a viable prep option then Superman is one of the most dangerous prepsters on the site. laughing out loud

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm not saying it isn't possible (he needed help to create it in FC, of course NK science will make that easy) but if recreating the Miracle Machine is a viable prep option then Superman is one of the most dangerous prepsters on the site. laughing out loud

CIS and PIS are off.

That isn't going to happen.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
CIS and PIS are off.

That isn't going to happen.
CIS and PIS are off? I'm sorry but did you just try to name the specifications in my thread?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
CIS and PIS are off? I'm sorry but did you just try to name the specifications in my thread?

roll eyes (sarcastic) I though only mindset could do that?!?!?!Originally posted by TheTyrant
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/05/galactus.jpg laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud
As for fight heralds die but galactus stomps.

TheTyrant

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh, so you made this thread just so that Galactus would get stomped?

Galactus < CIS and PIS
Superman >>>>> CIS and PIS

Omega Vision

Galactus < CIS and PIS
No, I'm just telling you not to make presumptions.

TheTyrant
So, are PIS and CIS on or off? And does Galactus want to only feed or will he get angry and start busting planets?

Omega Vision
So, are PIS and CIS on or off? And does Galactus want to only feed or will he get angry and start busting planets?
Standard rules. PIS off but CIS on. So Galactus won't job but he also won't do anything particularly clever.

TheTyrant
Standard rules. PIS off but CIS on. So Galactus won't job but he also won't do anything particularly clever.

Galactus devours Krypton IMO. But not easily.

Wild Shadow
Galactus for the Win..

Bentley
Galactus wouldn't need heralds to beat these. Honestly, heralds are there just to make New Krypton feel they did something.

cdtm

Galactus < CIS and PIS

Hey, Supes has nothing on Ennis Punisher and Hitman when it comes to CIS/PIS.

I'd pay good money to see how Ennis has Punisher deal with Silver Surfer...

Wild Shadow
the same way hit man dealt with lobo...

anyways i get so pissed how some writers can get paying jobs and be so ignorant of a character when i can read a fanfic with more quality writing and entertainment then what guys like ennis can bring to a main stream hero comic... its like an 8 yr old sat down and wrote that SH@#... i honestly thing marvel should just start paying random fanfic writers to write a script pay them and see how much better their story is compared to a supposed professional

quanchi112
Galactus for the win in both scenarios.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

anyways i get so pissed how some writers can get paying jobs and be so ignorant of a character when i can read a fanfic with more quality writing and entertainment then what guys like ennis can bring to a main stream hero comic... its like an 8 yr old sat down and wrote that SH@#... i honestly thing marvel should just start paying random fanfic writers to write a script pay them and see how much better their story is compared to a supposed professional

fanfic writers do get hired. look at gail simone.

JakeTheBank
I like Gail...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
fanfic writers do get hired. look at gail simone. she's okay with scantily clad super heroins, therefor the hire-ups have a huge weight lifted off of their shoulders

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I like Gail...

i do too. she gets more stick than she deserves. even if her ww run wasn't the most spectacular, it still had good issues.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
she's okay with scantily clad super heroins, therefor the hire-ups have a huge weight lifted off of their shoulders

she can also write strong women, though, whether they wear a thong or not. that's something that's sadly rare nowadays.

JakeTheBank
i do too. she gets more stick than she deserves. even if her ww run wasn't the most spectacular, it still had good issues.

I think the transition from Gail to JMS will be good.

And she's a MUCH better writer to inherit a series from than Robinson...

-Pr-
I think the transition from Gail to JMS will be good.

And she's a MUCH better writer to inherit a series from than Robinson...

true. JMS has MASSIVE damage control to enact. JMS already wrote a great wonder woman, so i'm looking forward to his run. maybe the wonder fans will go easier on him than they did on gail over the superman thing.

cdtm
I like Gail...

Birds of Prey is great.

And she's the only one who can write an interesting Barda.

JakeTheBank
true. JMS has MASSIVE damage control to enact. JMS already wrote a great wonder woman, so i'm looking forward to his run. maybe the wonder fans will go easier on him than they did on gail over the superman thing.

New Krypton could have been awesome. And now it's...

facepalm

-Pr-
New Krypton could have been awesome. And now it's...

facepalm

it's Robinson. He f*cking blows. even Cry for Justice too.

JakeTheBank
it's Robinson. He f*cking blows. even Cry for Justice too.

Don't get me started on Cry for My Money Back.

-Pr-
Don't get me started on Cry for My Money Back.

lol.

and here i thought a book with ollie and hal together again couldn't fail.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Ennis's run on MAX punisher was actualy pretty good and I also liked the dark humour of the marvel knights punisher penned by ennis. He is the one who rehabilitated the characte to begin with.

Joker793
NK

Blanket
she gets more stick than she deserves. I can't imagine anyone porking her. erm

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blanket
I can't imagine anyone porking her. erm

laughing out loud

well to be fair, she's lost a lot of weight this last while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.