Thanagarians vs Skrulls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Two Empires at their peaks duke it out.

Q99
The Skrull empire is far far bigger.

DC space civilizations tend to be on the smallish side- one main world, maybe some others with other species under their control. I don't think any of them has much more than a dozen. The big wars tend to be alliances of many of these civilizations.

The Skrulls have hundreds and hundreds of worlds.

Black bolt z
Correction:Thousands and thousands of worlds.They are much more massive.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Correction:Thousands and thousands of worlds.They are much more massive.
They're also much dumber on average. So there's that.

TheTyrant
Skrulls fairly easily.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They're also much dumber on average. So there's that. You've got 100 million battle droids and 100 jedi.Jedi are much smarter and much more powerful but as i've always said there is a certain point which at no matter how strong you are you just just overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You've got 100 million battle droids and 100 jedi.Jedi are much smarter and much more powerful but as i've always said there is a certain point which at no matter how strong you are you just just overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
Inverse Ninja ratio means that Jedi win because they're so badly outnumbered.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Inverse Ninja ratio means that Jedi win because they're so badly outnumbered. Exactly.Thanagarians lose because they are so badly outnumbered.

TheTyrant
So, average Thanagarians are smarter than average Skrulls?

Hate to say this but, based on?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
So, average Thanagarians are smarter than average Skrulls?

Hate to say this but, based on?
Thanagarians didn't plan the Bay of Pigs that was Secret Invasion stick out tongue

Q99
I gotta admit, when Thanagarians show up, they're generally reasonably competent. A bunch of winged guards are often something to worry about, and during the Rann/Thanagar war they did stuff like try and cut Rann off from it's allies.

Skrulls have some smart people, but their average trooper is pretty dumb.

Skrulls were crippled by PIS. Even so, the way they actually figured out how to get arround earth's detections and several other science and tactical feats for that war were very impressive for them.

The empire at its peak would annihilate Tannagar. It was just too big and powerfull.

Q99
The only really big space empires I can think of in DC are Starro's Empire, which covers galaxies, and recently the Citizenry from Wonder Woman, who are space nomads with 200,000 ships, each of which individually is a threat to planets and have tech stolen from others over millenia (including a lesser version of GL tech for their blasters and shields!).

Prep-Man
Skrulls.

esparza3368
Skrulls would win of course:

Reason, well see the following:

Intelligensia (super computer of countless minds - copy of Kree Supreme Intelligence), starships with warp capability, access to magic, K-class mutant gene in the Deviant Skrull race, created the Cosmic Cube, possess Cosmos radar that can scan as far as Earth & see Captain Marvel from the Skrull throneworld in the Andromeda galaxy, & the ability to steal/copy powers of other beings & grant it to their Super-Skrull/Warskrull super soldiers.

P.S. rule a 1000 worlds in the Andromeda Galaxy (which should be more like million worlds since they dominate a galaxy with twice as many worlds as Milky Way - leftover number from 1970s), and have ruled empire for a million years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.