Bishamon VS Amakusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/174/a/5/Darkstalkers_Tribute_Bishamon_by_joe_vriens.png
VS
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/amakusa-shodown3.jpg

Bishamon's looking 2 spill sum blood and he sets his sights on Amakusa. Will he B Bishamon's next victim or will Amakusa finally put an end 2 this nigtmare?

Esomark
This one's a bit of a tough call. I like both characters too.

Bishamon's definitely has the experience edge since he's been around longer than Amakusa and has battled many times. However, Amakusa is not to be taken lightly. He burned down Edo and also slashed the top half of Edo tower off. There's a prequel manga (Don't know if it's been de-canonized by SSV) where he one shots a powerful (albeit weakened from a fight with Haohmaru) demon, destroyed a large demon ship, re-attached himself after getting cut in two by Haohmaru, and then blasted him into the ocean with a big ki blast.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Esomark
This one's a bit of a tough call. I like both characters too.

Bishamon's definitely has the experience edge since he's been around longer than Amakusa and has battled many times. However, Amakusa is not to be taken lightly. He burned down Edo and also slashed the top half of Edo tower off. There's a prequel manga (Don't know if it's been de-canonized by SSV) where he one shots a powerful (albeit weakened from a fight with Haohmaru) demon, destroyed a large demon ship, re-attached himself after getting cut in two by Haohmaru, and then blasted him into the ocean with a big ki blast.

I think manga is non-canon. Except if it's supervised by SNK themselves.

Esomark
I don't know any official sources that claim it to be canon but it can be easily integrated in the games storyline since its a prequel to SS1. On second thought regarding SSV kicking it out of place, it could still be part of the story since there is a two year gap between SSV and SS1.

No End N Site
Bishamon.

Amakusa is goin' to be very surprised when Bishamon just stands there and let's Amakusa take his head off and even more surprised when he sees it doesn't do anything. Bishamon will then proceed to steal his soul by either cuttin'im or usin' the Oni Kubi Hineri.

The body is made of some sort of smoke and Hannya & Kien are immortal and can only be sealed by Oboro and that seems to only be temporary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.