Gilgamesh vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
Gilgamesh has Zantetsuken. Has access to his feats from all the games he has appeared in (5,8,12 and whatever else) being that its the very same guy.

vs.

Sephiroth prior to the FF7 timeline. Basically Crisis Core I guess up to the Nibelheim reactor part.

CIS off.

Demonic Phoenix
Ahh damn, and here I thought you had put Sephiroth up against Gilgamesh from the Fate/Stay Night serie. Pity. I could have used the lulz.

CosmicComet
Would that even be allowed? A game character vs an anime character?

edit: oh apparently it was a game first.

Sin_Volvagia
Gilgamesh isn't that good. He loses unless his self destruct is good enough to take Sephiroth with him. In that case, tie.

CosmicComet
^He has sword that can cut through dimensional barriers. And his durability is awesome. I believe he can fly too (Seph can as well of course)

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^He has sword that can cut through dimensional barriers.

When was this?

CosmicComet
In FF8, when Odin is killed his sword goes flying into the sky and opens up a rift. Gilgamesh acquires the sword from there.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by CosmicComet
In FF8, when Odin is killed his sword goes flying into the sky and opens up a rift. Gilgamesh acquires the sword from there.

Well I guess it's more even now especially since he can use Protect, Shell, and Haste at once. Can't decide a winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.