Captain Marvel vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Billy vs Victor.

CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Wouldn't be surprised to see Doom hijack the Power of Shazam for himself.

Colossus-Big C
funny how in the power grid
dr doom is a 7 in all categories

Intellengece 7 (which means omniscent)
Strength 7 (uncalculable)
speed 7 (light speed)
durability 7 (indestructable)
energy 7 (Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy)

batdude123
Billy stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
funny how in the power grid
dr doom is a 7 in all categories

Intellengece 7 (which means omniscent)
Strength 7 (uncalculable)
speed 7 (light speed)
durability 7 (indestructable)
energy 7 (Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy)
All of that is crap.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
All of that is crap.

Not if he has prep!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Not if he has prep!
Prep and the full backing of Mindset.

Lord_Talron
rofl, billy has to learn how to live w.o being cap for a while

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
rofl, billy has to learn how to live w.o being cap for a while

He already is.

kijenio
are you serious? its a spite CM murders him 10/10 with a single punch wtf?

BlackZero30x
if there was in fact prep then like stated above im sure Doom would find a way to take the power of shazam

Mindset
Doom wins.

Billy isn't man enough to challenge him.

JakeTheBank
What if he says "Shazam!"?

Mindset
He just wasted his last breath.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by kijenio
are you serious? its a spite CM murders him 10/10 with a single punch wtf? then you dont know doom

kijenio
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
then you dont know doom fanboism

JakeTheBank
lol

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom wins.

Billy isn't man enough to challenge him.
I just don't see what Doom has on hand that can really defeat Billy. His standard equipment while impressive isn't sufficient to take Billy down and his magic is nothing that Billy can't overcome.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, in a way, Doom has a better shot against Superman than he does Marvel under the OP. Marvel tanks high end magic like nothing.

Black bolt z
Given enough prep doom just jacks his powers.No prep marvel and very easily.

batdude123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, in a way, Doom has a better shot against Superman than he does Marvel under the OP. Marvel tanks high end magic like nothing.

Superman would trash Doom. Get serious.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman would trash Doom. Get serious. Not with prep.

JakeTheBank
Superman would trash Doom. Get serious.

erm

I didn't say he wouldn't.

But Superman has weaknesses for Doom to exploit. Marvel really doesn't in comparison.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Not with prep. doom doesnt know who superman is. the only prep that would help doom is talking to lex

Colossus-Big C
he does know who superman is he meet him in the cross over

batdude123
Not with prep.

barker

Who the f*ck said anything about prep?

batdude123
But Superman has weaknesses for Doom to exploit. Marvel really doesn't in comparison.

Irrelevant.

Black bolt z
barker

Who the f*ck said anything about prep? Just saying.With like 4 days prep if doom knows who he is and what his powers are he wins.Any less prep he gets turned into a steaming pile of slag with meat inside.

Mindset
Just saying.With like 4 days prep if doom knows who he is and what his powers are he wins.Any less prep he gets turned into a steaming pile of slag with meat inside. He wouldn't need 4 days.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
He wouldn't need 4 days. Thats what I figured but he might need less or more.Doom is unpredictable.

batdude123
Just saying.With like 4 days prep if doom knows who he is and what his powers are he wins.Any less prep he gets turned into a steaming pile of slag with meat inside.

Not every Doom thread has to do with prep.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he does know who superman is he meet him in the cross over all of a sudden crossovers are cannon ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
all of a sudden crossovers are cannon ? What exactly does canon mean?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by chomperx9
all of a sudden crossovers are cannon ?

JLA/Avengers cross over is considered cannon by both marvel and dc....other then that im pretty sure not

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
JLA/Avengers cross over is considered cannon by both marvel and dc....other then that im pretty sure not

It's inadmissible here unless the OP is specifically citing it, though. It's in the KMC Vs Forum Rules, iirc.

Philosophía
Superman's fists are a bigger weakness to Doom than the latter's magic is to Superman.

rotiart
So the fact. That in marvel the lt references marvel vs dc in a later xmen comic...
And in a dc a green lantern issue it was referneced... To jade by access

makes it non cannon....

Get real

Omega Vision

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by rotiart
So the fact. That in marvel the lt references marvel vs dc in a later xmen comic...
And in a dc a green lantern issue it was referneced... To jade by access

makes it non cannon....

Get real

the Marvel Vs Dc was voted on by fans making it unreal...for instince aquaman beat namor via dropping a whale on him...we both know that would never work...so it's not cannon

EDIT: the entire story was PIS

Black bolt z
Yeah Superman can "weakness exploit" Doom's weakness to being crushed under his own armor like a crumpled beer can FTW. Marvel can too. Seriously...what does canon mean?

JakeTheBank
Taken from the rules.

Omega Vision
Seriously...what does canon mean?
Essentially it means that it happened and effects the character's/story's/setting's continuity. Examples of things that are typically not canon are dreams, imaginary stories, and virtually all crossovers.

Black bolt z
Essentially it means that it happened and effects the character's/story's/setting's continuity. Examples of things that are typically not canon are dreams, imaginary stories, and virtually all crossovers. Got it.Thanks.

rotiart
Arguing continuity is a headache when u consider that post crossover events there are issues that many times reference the crossover....

JakeTheBank
I personally feel some of them are valid, but then you get into messy debates on which ones to consider valid and which ones to discount. In the end, it's best not to bring most of them up for serious debating, imo.

BlackZero30x
Taken from the rules.

understood

i was just stating a fact about jla/avengers.....i understand that it is indeed not allowed as evidence on these forms...i was just answering a question another poster had.

Originally posted by rotiart
Arguing continuity is a headache when u consider that post crossover events there are issues that many times reference the crossover....

well i was simply stating that to my knowledge JLA/Avengers was the only one considered Cannon by both company's....while heck in an issue of gambit (when he meets blade) he states....so your the one referred to as the Bat Man....and once earlier in that issue saying call comish Gorden...as to weather you were speaking to me or not idk just thought i would try to clear up my earlier statement as i find myself not always being clear with the things i say....

I personally feel some of them are valid, but then you get into messy debates on which ones to consider valid and which ones to discount. In the end, it's best not to bring most of them up for serious debating, imo.

I agree

BattleMage
OK BACK TO THE THREAD! I think doom with prep would suer enough conjure up some kind of spell to effect CM and get the win.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BattleMage
OK BACK TO THE THREAD! I think doom with prep would suer enough conjure up some kind of spell to effect CM and get the win.

or possibly capture the lighting to steal the power in some way

zeel
What exactly does canon mean?

"Cannon" its a large gun that fire a big round bowling ball like object.

/nod

Billy 10/10 without prep

doom 7/10 with prep

Badabing
I personally feel some of them are valid, but then you get into messy debates on which ones to consider valid and which ones to discount. In the end, it's best not to bring most of them up for serious debating, imo. Good call. thumb upOriginally posted by BlackZero30x
or possibly capture the lighting to steal the power in some way Billy's powers aren't common knowledge. Marvel is every but a peer a Supes regarding strength, speed, durability and flight. Don't see Doom winning anything without some prep.

(Sorry Mindset embarrasment )

Doom isn't capturing lighting. Billy is already Marvel for this fight...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Badabing
Billy's powers aren't common knowledge. Marvel is every but a peer a Supes regarding strength, speed, durability and flight. Don't see Doom winning anything without some prep.

(Sorry Mindset embarrasment )

Doom isn't capturing lighting. Billy is already Marvel for this fight...

indeed...that was more or less a call back to an earlier statement i made in which i stated if he had prep....i had forgotten to put it in this statement!

as to your statement on all but a peer to sups imo he is a peer just not by that noticeable of an amount

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
I think if prep were an issue here Doom would be better off relying on tech rather than magic.

Badabing
indeed...that was more or less a call back to an earlier statement i made in which i stated if he had prep....i had forgotten to put it in this statement!

as to your statement on all but a peer to sups imo he is a peer just not by that noticeable of an amount I'd actually like to see Doom prep for Marvel. He's not a typical hero given that his powers are magically/mystically endowed.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd actually like to see Doom prep for Marvel. He's not a typical hero given that his powers are magically/mystically endowed.

Indeed, I just think that with the magical background that doom has(even though he's typically known to miscalculate from now and again)he could perhaps find away to either siphon off the mystical energy from marvel or absorb the lighting in some way.

Imo he would lose control somehow but i believe he could at least take down marvel before that happens

Lord_Talron
hmm misread the OP i thought there was prep. billy wins this

Badabing
Indeed, I just think that with the magical background that doom has(even though he's typically known to miscalculate from now and again)he could perhaps find away to either siphon off the mystical energy from marvel or absorb the lighting in some way.

Imo he would lose control somehow but i believe he could at least take down marvel before that happens With prep and knowledge of Billy, I'm sure he could get th powers of Shazam.

OneDumbG0
^ Ovoid Mind Transfer doesn't require prep. smile

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Ovoid Mind Transfer doesn't require prep. smile forgot about that imba sh*t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.