Genie vs DR. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Genie vs classic DR strange

strange and genie know nothing about eachother who they are what they are nothing.

Black bolt z
O wow...you acctually opened it...in b4 close...
Strange puts genie back in bottle then puts bottle in sanctum sanctorium...

JakeTheBank
Well, current Genie is no longer bound by the lamp as he is free. But he's far less powerful as a result. Strange wins. Flawless Victory.

chomperx9
like i said before strange wouldnt know to do that. i listed they both know nothing about eachother.

osama bin ladin rubs on the lamp and says genie i wish for you to send dr strange to another dimension where no sorcerer can get out

chomperx9
genie wins

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
genie wins I learned this lesson long ago...try not to try to make your thread seem like s a stomp.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I learned this lesson long ago...try not to try to make your thread seem like s a stomp. s a stomp ?

Black bolt z
s a stomp ? It sounds like you are saying that genie stomps strange....that there is no way strange wins...

chomperx9
It sounds like you are saying that genie stomps strange....that there is no way strange wins... they both have a shot at eachother its just that they dont know jack about one another. you dont get that. strange wouldnt know to send him back in the lamp. genie can take away stranges powers if he wanted to if someone wished it

Black bolt z
they both have a shot at eachother its just that they dont know jack about one another. you dont get that. strange wouldnt know to send him back in the lamp. genie can take away stranges powers if he wanted to if someone wished it I know they don't know anythign about each other.Strange still for a slight majority.Classic strange was a beast.

JakeTheBank
they both have a shot at eachother its just that they dont know jack about one another. you dont get that. strange wouldnt know to send him back in the lamp. genie can take away stranges powers if he wanted to if someone wished it

The person wishing would have to speak faster than Strange could spell cast. And if Genie is bound by the lamp he's pretty much screwed here.

chomperx9
I know they don't know anythign about each other.Strange still for a slight majority.Classic strange was a beast. current strange would get owned. classic strange has a shot for sure

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The person wishing would have to speak faster than Strange could spell cast. And if Genie is bound by the lamp he's pretty much screwed here. he can still do things to defend himself without someone wishing. like he took aladin out of the pyramid without wishing.

JakeTheBank
he can still do things to defend himself without someone wishing. like he took aladin out of the pyramid without wishing.

Yeah, he has free will to a point. Nothing remotely even close to what Strange can do to him.

xmarksthespot
Like from Disney's Aladdin?

Genie.

He has semi-phenomenal, nearly-cosmic power. 313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.