Ivan Drago vs The Mongolian(The Quest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Determined to win the golden dragon after his loss to van Damme a year prior, the Mongolian enters the same tournament...and finds himself matched up against Ivan Drago in the finals.

Both fighters go nose to nose, with the Mongolian giving Drago an icy stare. Drago emphatically tells the Mongolian that..."I must break you".

Who wins this fight?

Again, the Mongolian is the van Damme's final opponent in the movie, The Quest.

Rogue Jedi
Drago.

steverules_2
Its not break its bleak...'I must bleak you!' GOSH!!!

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Drago.

Maybe...but, it would be close. The put a hurt on that sumo with a gut shot. His punching power has to be close to Drago's.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by steverules_2
Its not break its bleak...'I must bleak you!' GOSH!!!

However, the English translation is "break".

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Maybe...but, it would be close. The put a hurt on that sumo with a gut shot. His punching power has to be close to Drago's. Alot of the damage was done due to the sumo's momentum. Drago won't rush in like that.

First time Drago connects with a 1250 psi punch the Mongolian is toast.

cdtm
Drago wins, with ease.

And on an aside tangent, didn't Van Damme's character get a raw deal on his bargain? As I recall, they told him if he didn't win the Golden Dragon, his life would be forfeit along with the characters he's trying to save..

Rogue Jedi
Van Damme, (Chris), saved Maxie when he won the first match. When the pirates were captured trying to steal the golden dragon, Chris told the chief that if he wins, the natives keep the dragon, and the pirates are to be set free. If he lost, he was free to go, but the pirates would have been killed.

Robtard
"Let's go to Muy Thai Island."

cdtm
Van Damme, (Chris), saved Maxie when he won the first match. When the pirates were captured trying to steal the golden dragon, Chris told the chief that if he wins, the natives keep the dragon, and the pirates are to be set free. If he lost, he was free to go, but the pirates would have been killed.

Hmm, I'll have to watch it again, but for some reason I remember them telling Chris if he failed to win the dragon, he'd die along with them.

Rogue Jedi
One of Van Damme's better movies IMO.

Robtard
One of Van Damme's better movies IMO.

One of Van Damme's worst movies, you ***.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.