Evil Mask vs Superman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Lets say if someone as tacticle, dont care about killing, came along the mask and mastered its abilities, could they take this team. The person of choice is the punisher.

Lets say if he was the mask but wasnt the silly version. Lets say if he kept his same persona, would he be able to take out the duo?

JakeTheBank
Yes.

carver9
Why yes?

JakeTheBank
Because the Mask is broken.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because the Mask is broken.

LOL, why is it broken? He is keeping all of the mask abilities, he is just using it better. Kind of like in the movie. There was an evil mask and a good mask and the evil one used the mask just as good.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
LOL, why is it broken? He is keeping all of the mask abilities, he is just using it better. Kind of like in the movie. There was an evil mask and a good mask and the evil one used the mask just as good.

"Broken" as in extremely powerful.

If someone half as smart as Doom or even Luthor got a hold of it, they'd win.

Lord_Talron
i dont see how anyone would lose, the mask is the f*cking sh*t

Doctor-Alvis
From what I've gathered, there's no way the mask can lose because he's a cartoon character.

Q99
There might be a power limit to the Mask, but if there is it's pretty high. I dunno, maybe the lasso could be used to help get it off the guy?

As magic items go, a mask that gives you cartoon physics is extremely nasty.

Colossus-Big C
the mask has done things like slow time, he even became the flash once. not to mention lobo with mask powers was begining to destroying galaxys

AsbestosFlaygon
The Mask in itself is innately evil.
It turned an average guy like Ipkiss into a psychotic killer. And yeah... made Lobo even more crazy than he already is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.