Supergirl, Powergirl, and Wonder Woman vs WWH, Maxima, and Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
CIS PIS and CIP are off.

Which team wins?

TheTyrant
How would Maxima do against Wonder Woman?

Prep-Man
Spite thread.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Spite thread.

In favour of the team that isn't Apocalypse' I'm guessing?

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How would Maxima do against Wonder Woman?

I don't know if they've ever fought. I assume it would be a nice battle.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by TheTyrant
In favour of the team that isn't Apocalypse' I'm guessing?

No, WWH can take out Supergirl and PG at the same time. Apoc and Maxima can take WW easily. Team 2 10/10. Apoc and WW would be a good fight in itself. WWH is overkill.

TheTyrant
No, WWH can take out Supergirl and PG at the same time. Apoc and Maxima can take WW easily. Team 2 10/10. Apoc and WW would be a good fight in itself. WWH is overkill.

I highly doubt that WWH can take out both Supergirl and Powergirl.

Prep-Man
He will. They are nothing.

Warlord
T2

Q99
I disagree, they're full kryptonians and Powergirl's pretty experienced and strong.

My money's on team two (Maxima's pretty useful in that her TK can get WWH into melee), but not in a stomp.

Konton

Powergirl is a physical match for Diana.

confused

Black bolt z
Team 2

Johnny Sorrow
Team 2. Apoc and WWH get back-handed repeatedly until they cry while Maxima uses their sacrifice to massacre Team 1 with TK and TP.

galactusischere
Apocalypse > WW
Maxima > PG
WWH > SG

BattleMage
No, WWH can take out Supergirl and PG at the same time. Apoc and Maxima can take WW easily. Team 2 10/10. Apoc and WW would be a good fight in itself. WWH is overkill. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.