batman vs john connor bike race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
christian bale batman on his batpod

81LeooTiKI0

vs

connor on the skynet bike

DOqlAlKFFz0

this isnt about which scene was cooler its a race between the 2. they gotta race 20 miles down a highway.

who wins ?

Rogue Jedi
Connor.

Robtard
Doubt the Batpod has a high top-speed with those massive tires, I say the robot-Ducati would likely be faster.

Rogue Jedi
Indeedly doodly.

the ninjak
Connor

steverules_2
Connor is batman dur

chomperx9
man i thought more people would say batman wins

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Doubt the Batpod has a high top-speed with those massive tires, I say the robot-Ducati would likely be faster.

WickedDynamite
Batman on the Badpod wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Batman on the Badpod wins.

There's a reason why hi-speed race cars and bikes don't have massive tires on the front, it creates massive drag.

Rogue Jedi
Nascar?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nascar?

Nascar tires aren't that big and a spec Nascar isn't touching a Le Mans, Indy or Top-Fuel racer.

They're also enclosed on in the body on a Nascar racer, which helps wind resistance

Rogue Jedi
Tires win races. Robert Duvall's words, not mine.

Robtard
Tires win races. Robert Duvall's words, not mine.

I know the line, after he told Tom Cruz to stop being a *** and going through his tires after a couple if laps. Wear-and-tear issue, that.

That has nothing to do with having the equivalent of a barn door in front that the Batpod has.

Rogue Jedi
The Batpod looked stupid. I wasnt impressed.

WickedDynamite
Muscle Cars have big tires.

Robtard
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Muscle Cars have big tires.

Not on the front, usually.

Rogue Jedi
I was just gonna say that. Crotch rockets have big tires on the rear, smaller on the front.

BruceSkywalker
what exactly were the terminator bike's feats after Connor took it over?

Rogue Jedi
It was....faster than the Batpod?

Impediment
The Batpod has too much drag, IMO, due to it's insanely large tires.

Rogue Jedi
What about a demolition race?

BruceSkywalker
It was....faster than the Batpod?

did it actually do anything? ya know was it shown to go some place? Or after Connor took it over did you just see him ride it for a few seconds and then that was it?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
did it actually do anything? ya know was it shown to go some place? Or after Connor took it over did you just see him ride it for a few seconds and then that was it? Well there was the scene in the beginning when the Moto Terminators were chasing Reese.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
The Batpod has too much drag, IMO, due to it's insanely large tires. but if theres some holes or speed bumps down the highway larger tires give you an advantage

Rogue Jedi
Veer around them.

BruceSkywalker
Well there was the scene in the beginning when the Moto Terminators were chasing Reese.

that has no baring here since this is John Connor taking control over the Terminator bike

so I will ask again what does Connor do after he gains control?

Rogue Jedi
that has no baring here since this is John Connor taking control over the Terminator bike

so I will ask again what does Connor do after he gains control? Well, considering Connor has been riding most of his life, he'd leave the Pod like it was standing still.

BruceSkywalker
Well, considering Connor has been riding most of his life, he'd leave the Pod like it was standing still.

but did we actually see that?

Rogue Jedi
Do you not remember the scene where Connor took control of the mototerminator?

BruceSkywalker
Do you not remember the scene where Connor took control of the mototerminator?

i do, but what else did connor do because i do not recall connor doing anything of consequence after he took over

Rogue Jedi
i do, but what else did connor do because i do not recall connor doing anything of consequence after he took over Well, he mounted the bike, spun out on it, and rode it like he had been riding it for years. It shows he is an accomplished rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.