The Mask vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Both are bloodlusted.

Who wins in a serious fight?

carver9
Ummm, Imperiex. You all are going to far with the mask threads.

Q99
Yea, Imperiex is a *bit* much.

I can't picture the Loki who made it being on the level of a universe-threat.

Colossus-Big C
unless he has some serous warping he cant kill the mask its immortal

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
unless he has some serous warping he cant kill the mask its immortal

Yea, Imperiax killed a galaxy and was going to kill the universe. I think that more than qualifies.

Colossus-Big C
since when a galaxy is immortal...
the guy has been destroyed multiple times and pops out of nowhere

Lord_Talron
afaik mask is completely immortal. i dont think he can be bested unless you are actually able to somehow convince him to remove it, which would be hard

Black bolt z
Isn't the mask like mxy level with deadpool behavior?Also just how powerful is mxy?

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't the mask like mxy level with deadpool behavior?Also just how powerful is mxy?

No, he's never displayed the scale of Mxy (most of the stuff he does only changes him personally), and Mxy is insanely powerful, in general the Spectre's one of the few beings in DC's 3d dimension that could give him a fight.

Colossus-Big C
mxy has killed spectre multiple times. even batmite who is a tiny fraction of him has omniversal power

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
mxy has killed spectre multiple times. even batmite who is a tiny fraction of him has omniversal power I thought mxy had around the same power as IG?

TheTyrant
Slightly above the IG in terms of power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.