Ultimate Colossus vs Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Supergirl cannot fly here.

CIS, CIP, and PIS are off.

Who wins?

colossulrage
colossus puts her down

carver9
Well, Equus had a good showing against her physically and Equus isnt CLOSE to being on the level of Ultimate colossus physically.

Even split.

Konton
rofl rofl rofl

Supergirl without CIS vs Colossus?

Heat visions his head off.
Vibrates so fast he can't see her.
Knocks him into the sun.

JakeTheBank
...yeah, gotta say, CISless SG is more of a threat than CISless Ult. Colossus. So she can't fly, right? Then she speedblitzes the holy hell out of him. Kind of a mis-match here.

Black bolt z
What does CIP stand for?
Supergirl via BFR.

The Nuul
SG shit stomps without CIS.

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What does CIP stand for?

Character inhibited power.

I.e. holding back because of worry of collateral damage, or wanting a fair fight, or whatever.

For example, Riddler with CIP off wouldn't have to leave riddles. Supergirl with CIP will start out with full power instead of testing the waters to see if Colossus can take it like normal.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Well, Equus had a good showing against her physically and Equus isnt CLOSE to being on the level of Ultimate colossus physically.

Even split.

how do you know what equus strength level was? he was able to cut superman.

guy222
SG

AsbestosFlaygon
Supergirl is too fast for him.

Actually, tis spite.

xJLxKing
Supergirl with ease

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
how do you know what equus strength level was? he was able to cut superman.

He sure was able to cut Superman with "angle bones" which is enhanced and dipped in magic.

carver9
Originally posted by Konton
rofl rofl rofl

Supergirl without CIS vs Colossus?

Heat visions his head off.
Vibrates so fast he can't see her.
Knocks him into the sun.

When has Supergirl ever vibrated this fast?

If she did, did it happened more than once for it to be used in a debate?

Heat vision isnt working against THIS colossus.

The Nuul
Feat wise, how strong is the Ult Colossus????

KingD19
Originally posted by The Nuul
Feat wise, how strong is the Ult Colossus????

He stopped a couple hundred ton freight/bullet train without budging.

He lifted a 20,000 ton sub from the ocean floor.

Literally ripped the ground up and used it as a shield.

Kept a couple hundred ton Sentinel from crushing him, then I believe he tossed it a few hundred feet in the air.

Marvel Girl said he was capable of either crushing coal into diamond, or crushing a diamond between his fingertips.

Stopped a Ferris wheel in it's tracks.

Punched his way out of an underground cave network.

He's a high end Class 100.

The Nuul
Some people are making it sound like hes as strong as Thor etc...

KingD19
Originally posted by The Nuul
Some people are making it sound like hes as strong as Thor etc...

Well, I'm not saying he is, but he is extremely strong. Not many folks can compare to Thors high end feats, but a lot of his feats probably could be replicated by U. Colossus.

And U.Colossus handed U. Thor and U. Ironman there asses at the same time.

Lord Feron
I would say SG is just as strong maybe not as durabile but the difference isn't going to make the fight. SG is just alot ****ing faster. She should be able to land alot more hits than C. As someone said before according to stips SG is a far bigger threat.

KingD19
I know she has faster combat speed, but I don't read enough SG or DC to know what she's really capable of strength wise.

Colossus-Big C
he aint as strong as thor, but hes far stronger than 616 colossus.
he can crush diamonds and even break adamntium.
he would turn 616 colossus into scrap metal

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he aint as strong as thor, but hes far stronger than 616 colossus.
he can crush diamonds and even break adamntium.
he would turn 616 colossus into scrap metal

He never broke adamantium, he took slashes from Wolverine, and he ripped his leg off(which was basically popping the bone out from the hip joint), but he never broke it.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KingD19
He never broke adamantium, he took slashes from Wolverine, and he ripped his leg off(which was basically popping the bone out from the hip joint), but he never broke it. but a joint has to bend slightly open in order for the bone to come out, so he at least bent adamantium

KingD19
but a joint has to bend slightly open in order for the bone to come out, so he at least bent adamantium

Yeah, he did do that, but to be fair, Ultimate Adamantium is weaker than 616,

-Pr-
He sure was able to cut Superman with "angle bones" which is enhanced and dipped in magic.

he also had impressive strength. what level do you think ultimate colossus is at?

why wouldnt it? colossus' resistance to heat has never hit the kind of heights required to stand up to heat vision.

JakeTheBank
This is spite.

KingD19
he also had impressive strength. what level do you think ultimate colossus is at?

why wouldnt it? colossus' resistance to heat has never hit the kind of heights required to stand up to heat vision.

Well, they were pouring either magma or liquid slag/metal on him and it only seemed to cause minor irritation, either that or he was yawning.

That's not heat vision maximum temps, but yeah there's that.

Colossus-Big C
616 colosusu in theory cannot survive over 9000 degrees. ultimate colossus should be much higher he survived a minature nuke arrow

-Pr-
Well, they were pouring either magma or liquid slag/metal on him and it only seemed to cause minor irritation, either that or he was yawning.

That's not heat vision maximum temps, but yeah there's that.

that's the feat people are going by?

i honestly thought there was something else people were using.

KingD19
that's the feat people are going by?

i honestly thought there was something else people were using.

I was going by strength feats, to be honest I wasn't even thinking about his heat resistance.

But yeah, he did survive a nuke with a blast radius of about 20 feet/meters at ground zero.

And while in theory, 616 Colossus can't take over 9000 degrees, he's been heated past that by Pyro before, and he's survived re-entry while burning white hot. He's even Storm pump electricity through him that was melting the metal platform beneath them with no harm.

-Pr-
I was going by strength feats, to be honest I wasn't even thinking about his heat resistance.

But yeah, he did survive a nuke with a blast radius of about 20 feet/meters at ground zero.

And while in theory, 616 Colossus can't take over 9000 degrees, he's been heated past that by Pyro before, and he's survived re-entry while burning white hot. He's even Storm pump electricity through him that was melting the metal platform beneath them with no harm.

i know all that stick out tongue

i just haven't seen him stand up to anything approaching high level heat vision.

KingD19
i know all that stick out tongue

i just haven't seen him stand up to anything approaching high level heat vision.

I agree...not because you're a mod.... confused Seriously though, how high does heat vision approach in terms of temp?

Colossus-Big C
about 190,000degrees

Konton

She did it a couple times in her stint with the Teen Titans. Off the top of my head she did it to Wonder Girl in a brief scuffle.

Also, even IF she used it once it's far from PIS because it's clearly in the Kryptonian powerset.

xJLxKing
I agree...not because you're a mod.... confused Seriously though, how high does heat vision approach in terms of temp?
Too high to tell.

It heals a rip in the cosmos

JakeTheBank
This wouldn't be as much of a curbstomp in Kara's favor if CIS was on.

-Pr-

it hasn't really been measured.

the only real problem is that all the best HV feats belong to Clark (who would melt any colossus easily), while Kara doesn't really have any.

Colossus-Big C
i wonder what would happen if colosus was melted down to a puddle and reverted to human

-Pr-
i wonder what would happen if colosus was melted down to a puddle and reverted to human

he'd be a puddle of blood and whatnot.

KingD19
If he was melted...he'd be dead.

And the there are only 2 Colossuses who would've survived a heat blast. The one who was fully Adamantium, and the other one who had like...complete control over his molecular structure, and could increase his strength at will.

Lord Feron
and the other one who had like...complete control over his molecular structure, and could increase his strength at will.

which one is this ^ ? Never heard of him.

IMO Kara's heat vision aint gonna put him down but it should slow him down/ bother him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron

IMO Kara's heat vision aint gonna put him down but it should slow him down/ bother him.

It was in X-Men Millenial Visions. Each character was massively more powerful than normal. I've been trying to find the comic since I saw it, but I might just be remembering something I read on a website.

The pure Adamantium Colossus was from X-Men reborn, I think he was caught by Weapon X and experimented on so he was pure Adamantium, and could no longer change back.

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Took all day to download Millenial Visions 2000 and 2001, but here's what I'm talking about, this Colossus.

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/kingd17ATL/ByTheMaker022.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/kingd17ATL/ByTheMaker021.jpg

Both books have some really cool storylines that should've been expnaded on.

Badabing
The amount of bias and ignorance shown by a few posters in this thread is astounding. We (mods) have been too lax lately. I'll speak with PR and Digi about tightening up around here regarding trolling by way of bias and ignorance.

Anyway, Supergirl does something like this to Ult. Colossus.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-04-2.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-03-4.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-7.jpg

Or this.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-4.jpg

Being really strong and durable isn't gonna save Ult. Colossus. It didn't work for these femme fatales from Apoc...

KingD19
Well Colossus is arguably stronger and more durable than all of them, by a wide margin. Not the one who fought Supes, just the Furies.

And SG can't fly in this one.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
The amount of bias and ignorance shown by a few posters in this thread is astounding. We (mods) have been too lax lately. I'll speak with PR and Digi about tightening up around here regarding trolling by way of bias and ignorance.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-02-6.jpghttp://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/DC%20Scans/th_Untitled-Scanned-01-4.jpg

Being really strong and durable isn't gonna save Ult. Colossus. It didn't work for these femme fatales from Apoc...
What's the name of psycho *****?

Badabing
Well Colossus is arguably stronger and more durable than all of them, by a wide margin. Not the one who fought Supes, just the Furies.

And SG can't fly in this one. I was just shaking up the forums a bit. I haven't had to really warn anyone or mod lately...except for our usual trolls and socks. Needed to at least keep my mod skills sharp. sneer

laughing out loud

I was too lazy to find anything else from Kara speed wise. I already had those pages scanned. embarrasment

Originally posted by Omega Vision
What's the name of psycho *****? I forget. I may need to check up on the names. mmm

cdtm

Even split.

Equus has a fair showing against Superman, too. Mostly due to those stupid claws and his healing factor.. I don't think he had a snowballs chance of really beating them.

But Val Amorr took it to him.

cdtm

Wasn't DC trying to push Supergirl as even more powerful than Superman for awhile? At the least, stronger...?

In Final Crisis, she seemed to handle Mary Marvel a lot easier then Supermans ever handled a Marvel family character, and that includes when he was Eclipsed.

chomperx9
whats CIS

cdtm
Originally posted by chomperx9
whats CIS

Character induced stupidity.

Not sure why that's necessary here, as neither character is particularly stupid.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by cdtm
Wasn't DC trying to push Supergirl as even more powerful than Superman for awhile? At the least, stronger...?

In Final Crisis, she seemed to handle Mary Marvel a lot easier then Supermans ever handled a Marvel family character, and that includes when he was Eclipsed.
she doesnt feel the need to hold back like clark does

He has decades of training and paper world complex

KingD19
Yeah, once the fight gets going, they'll both realize they have to go all out. Strength-wise, I don't know enough about Kara to judge, but she does have the clear speed advantage, plus her other powers.

Badabing

In Final Crisis, she seemed to handle Mary Marvel a lot easier then Supermans ever handled a Marvel family character, and that includes when he was Eclipsed. They said it only appeared that way because she was new to Earth and didn't hold back.Originally posted by chomperx9
whats CIS Chomper Induced Silliness. True story...dur

chomperx9
They said it only appeared that way because she was new to Earth and didn't hold back. Chomper Induced Silliness. True story...dur reported stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by chomperx9
reported stick out tongue I just saw...crylaugh

Konton
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/Supergirl_Respect/Supvswond3.jpg

chomperx9
I just saw...crylaugh crap that was supposed to go to digi mad

-Pr-

for about four and a half issues, yes.

xmarksthespot
Supergirl.

Faster. More versatile.

Spire

I believe I remember reading that Loeb always had the Superman holds back thing in mind.

So in a way, not really.

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.