im back..i think..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sabrea
Weee!! Sarah's back!! Actually, I don't even remember the reason I stopped coming here >.< school started and my life stopped ((did i ever have one ot begin with??..dont answer that..)).......but sarahs back, for a while at least..im gonna try and get on when i can...my teachers give me about 90 minuets of homework EVERY NIGHT :/..sooo, ill probably be on more on sundays than anything..AND, sarah is more annoying than every before, hehehe..not that bad though..and i finally got yahoo and MSN working my computer..ill see you all around!..

Thomas H
welcome back.

Bad Boy
ello

Dexx
yay!..i missed yabig grin

Sabrea
yea right **rolls eyes** you missed trying to annoy me to death!

Dexx
that too...but mostly youbig grinevil face

Sabrea
figures..well..its harder to annoy me now..because i spend most of my internet time on AOL, AIM, Yahoo Messanger, ICQ, and MSN ((now that yahoo and MSN work))..and my computer doesnt work right when i have a million screens open..and if i can deal with the immature people in my school, i think i can handle your annoyingness..not that thats even a word >.<..err..i dont think it is..

Fire
see coming back wasn't that hard

Sabrea
lol..i never said it was hard..i just said i didnt know whether i wanted to or not..

Dexx
wow...i'm not planning on annoying ya...really...i'm the good guy now

Sabrea
i find that hard to believe

Thomas H
hehe...

Sabrea
lets let the people decide..is he telling the truth?? is he no longer the highly annoying one??..lol..

finti
never felt dexx as being annoying

Sabrea
well..then again it was always me he was trying to annoy

Thomas H
well, neither do I..

Sabrea
he was also CONSTANTLY trying to PURPOSELY annoy me!

Thomas H
hehe, thats lame of him...wink

Sabrea
maybe people change and hes telling the truth..BUT, first time he attempts to annoy me hes dead, hehehe

Dexx
eek!

Sabrea
hehehe..you better hope you're telling the truth

Dexx
what truth..i eeked!

Fire
okie this is looking lame

mechmoggy
Welcome back Sab. big grin

mah
yayyyy, hi!

Fitch
welcome back!!!!!
see dexx....leave the girl alone stick out tongue

Mujaffa
hi sab..glad to have you backsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.