Anime's in trouble in Japan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story/watch/id/600507/n/Suspended-Animation

Seems the industry is losing money which allows them to make more anime and other problems.

FinalAnswer
So moar illegal downloading = Moar pr0nz?

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Esomark
The British guy didn't want to admit it but he subtly enjoyed the hentai.

NemeBro
RAPELAY FOR THE WIN!!! haermm

Saw nipple in that video by the way.

It seems to be the older gent at the end of the video was focusing on t3h hawt AZN wmnz.

Also, dude was playing Monster Hunter. Win.

menokokoro
that is sad :/

Ms.Marvel
internet piracy creates hentai. no expression

Astner
Access and demand, that's all there is to it.

First off, 90% of the anime is aimed at a teen audience. Whereof only a few are able to pay for it. Whereas you have these old Dragonball fans in the U.S. owning The VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray releases of the complete Dragonball anime.

Then we have all these generic stories that nobody that shouldn't be published. The publishers should focus on popular manga titles only. If a title doesn't receive enough views, or sell as much simply drop it--the pissed off fans will eventually learn to support anime. With the right PR, a new an OVA of Berserk would cash in a lot.

As for the Hentai, ironically I found it funny. But I have a hard time believing that it would be a good way, considering the fact that it's far less "embarrassing" to download it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esomark
The British guy didn't want to admit it but he subtly enjoyed the hentai.

Ummmm he's Australian even says it on the side there.

FinalAnswer
Australians are just British convicts 313

Esomark
Originally posted by Kazenji
Ummmm he's Australian even says it on the side there.

My bad.

flying shadow
whats all this then?

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by Astner
Access and demand, that's all there is to it.

First off, 90% of the anime is aimed at a teen audience. Whereof only a few are able to pay for it. Whereas you have these old Dragonball fans in the U.S. owning The VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray releases of the complete Dragonball anime.

Then we have all these generic stories that nobody that shouldn't be published. The publishers should focus on popular manga titles only. If a title doesn't receive enough views, or sell as much simply drop it--the pissed off fans will eventually learn to support anime. With the right PR, a new an OVA of Berserk would cash in a lot.

As for the Hentai, ironically I found it funny. But I have a hard time believing that it would be a good way, considering the fact that it's far less "embarrassing" to download it.

lol well put

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
Whereas you have these old Dragonball fans in the U.S. owning The VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray releases of the complete Dragonball anime. You know me so well.

Kazenji
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Tell me something i don't know.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Gimme your money!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.