Whould you kill someone for a Billion dollar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Would you kill someone for a Billion dollar?

The catch is that no one will find out what you did meaning there won't be any consequences.

Also amuse that killing is rather easy.

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

Rogue Jedi
How evil is the evil person?

Nephthys
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Probably.

AbnormalButSane
It'd be hard to say unless I was actually in the situation. I could easily lie and say yes right now, but most people don't know what they'd do in those situations.

Symmetric Chaos
1) No
2) Maybe
3) Absolutely

jalek moye
So i know things about these people that make them good or evil?

Tattoos N Scars
It depends on your moral persuasion. Even if you had the billion dollars, would your conscience let you live with the fact that you killed another human being. Many people couldn't live with that kind of guilt...which would make it difficult to enjoy the money.

dadudemon
Evil person? Depends on the type of evil. Child rapist? F*ck yes. A person that murdered an entire family just to steal something? F*ck yes. One of the a**holes who caused the housing crisis? Maybe...depends on how complacent the person was about it. From there, it gets tougher to decide.

Evil? Easy.

Normal person? No.

Good person? No.

I would never kill a good or normal person for a billion dollars. No amount of money. But, if they were truly evil, you know...someone that should be on death row, anyway, yes: I'd save tax payers' dollars, man!

BlackZero30x
yes,yes and no

Autokrat
Hmm, now what if someone did the deed to the good person and then used the money to save starving children and their families? Setting up an organization dedicated to eradicating poverty, using the billion dollars as a starting money.

That aside, I'd kill the first two and might kill the third.

Juk3n
The Evil person, and then only if his actions were evil toward a member of my family. Murder is Murder, now im not a religious man, but just incase the Mussies & the Chritos are right, i won't kill for money. Id Kill for Justice though, God would understand, he wiped out the entire frickin populus minus Noah and his merry bunch.

Mindship
Originally posted by kgkg

The catch is that no one will find out what you did meaning there won't be any consequences.

So would you

1.Random evil person. Probably, but I'd have to know why he/she is "evil". I'd also consider the Complete Moron a candidate.
2.Random person. No.
3.Random good person. No.

Alpha Centauri
Nope, not worth it.

-AC

-Pr-
And not get caught? Yes.

Wild Shadow
easily yes.

evil, how evil? my warped reality and morality might question the how evil aspect of the person. i may not even kill him.. b/c he is being true to himself. also if he is hitler evil he might be beneficial to the world with the mass genocide of particular ppl... Cough* asians... he may be too important to kill. 50/50

random average person easy kill and no qualms have a beer party after the deed.

no such thing as a good person pure hypocrisy at its worse.. my righteous anger would have me killing them without question while eating a powdered donut.

Deano
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Nope, not worth it.

-AC

it is! in more ways then one

Wild Shadow
the question really is how much is a single life worth or do certain benefits out weight the life of a single person.. kinda like would killing one person to save thousands be acceptable..

AsbestosFlaygon
1-3. YES! This would be a dream come true! This would be like GTA, except it happens in REAL LIFE!

Wild Shadow
i would grab some of my gear from my shadow box and gear up.. put on my shades cut my hair and do my best assassin dark clothed pose.. as i put my combat machete blade in the back of my belt loop.. hopefully i would get some silencers and twist them on... put on my coat and get to work.

jalek moye
depending on what the evil guy did, him. the others no

Mindset
I would kill anyone, anytime, for any reason.

Colossus-Big C

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person Seriously if that person had a billion dollars.
you know what i can do with that kind of money???

1. Phuck yes
2. Phuck yes
3. Phuck yes

kgkg
Originally posted by Autokrat
Hmm, now what if someone did the deed to the good person and then used the money to save starving children and their families? Setting up an organization dedicated to eradicating poverty, using the billion dollars as a starting money. Interesting......

One Free Man
I've never cared that much for money.

A. Are we talking adolph hitler evil? Like... Is this person going to commit genocide? Does he have family? Is his family good and dependant on him? Man or woman? Obviously there are alot of factors.

B. Probably not. We're talking some random person who just lives and goes to work? No. Life is priceless.

C. What do you mean, good? Good like frollo from humpback or good like Ghandii? Good like a douche or good like walt kowalski? Are we talking someone who's going to save lives or someone who's just a self righteous prick?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by One Free Man
Life is priceless.

Why?

C. What do you mean, good? Good like frollo from humpback or good like Ghandii? Good like a douche or good like walt kowalski? Are we talking someone who's going to save lives or someone who's just a self righteous prick?

Um, what?

lil bitchiness

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

1.Random evil person. No.
2.Random person. No.
3.Random good person. No.

Billion cannot buy conscience.

King Kandy
1. Absolutely
2. Yes (assuming I don't know the person?)
3. Depends on what exactly is so good about them.

SamZED
Hell YEAH! Where do I sign??

Wild Shadow
at the kbr/ blackwater whatever name they are under and host of other international mercenary security companies eventually branch out independently until you have a large enough resume and wait for the great white kill contracts to come your way.

killing in africa and getting paid in diamonds might also help.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
at the kbr/ blackwater whatever name they are under and host of other international mercenary security companies eventually branch out independently until you have a large enough resume and wait for the great white kill contracts to come your way.

killing in africa and getting paid in diamonds might also help.
They're a bit to slimy for me, even in this line of work.

Wild Shadow
sadly that is true.. this is what they do.

ticRYiJI_oo

Original Smurph
Wow. People suck.

Also, no.

The question is "Would you kill someone for a billion dollars?". Even if they're evil, I'm not going to kill them for a billion dollars. If I'm given the opportunity to stop somebody from committing some 'evil' act (in a hypothetical 'there's no other way!' scenario), and stopping them kills them, sure, I'll kill them, but not because somebody promised me a billion dollars for doing it.

Of course, I'll accept the money (I'm not retarded), but it's not like my answer weighs on the sum promised to me.

Wild Shadow
i was just thinking of this dude when you said you take the money your not retarded.. this guy has donated almost all of his millions from his books and lives in a small modest home and lives off very basic monetary needs.
2z-OLG0KyR4

Original Smurph
Well, that's lovely and all, but I'm still going to take a billion dollars for an act I would do anyways, and certainly not for an act that I couldn't personally deal with having done, like killing some random.

Maybe "I'm not retarded" was poor phrasing. I still like money, is all.

Spire
I wish I would have got a billion dollars last time...

I was out $53 bucks for bleach and liquid hand soap, was up all night, and I even threw back my out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nephthys
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Probably.

Robtard

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

Is it tax free?

Sadako of Girth
Yep, then I'd pay for hypnosis to help forget the experience.

Hypnosis and beer.

(Donating a few million compensation to the families of those executed.)

Bicnarok
no * 3

One Free Man
i was just thinking of this dude when you said you take the money your not retarded.. this guy has donated almost all of his millions from his books and lives in a small modest home and lives off very basic monetary needs.
2z-OLG0KyR4 It's because he's a REAL christian and not a hypocrite, like so many people out there.

Also, I can think of a few other things that match the banana's description. A point at the top for ease of entry big grin

WickedDynamite

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

1. I'll do it for free.
2. Depends...
3. Only if it is Assisted suicide.

Now, give my Billions; otherwise you will be the 4th person.

Deano
i would kill you all for free. you slugs

Sadako of Girth
You don't have enough salt.

Besides. Salt wont work on lizardsheepslugs....

BruceSkywalker

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

yes to all three, the key is to not leave any dna and make sure no one is around, then you can get away with it

Wild Shadow
always have an alibi just in case but me i am lazy i was at home playing video games or watching a show then i go on line and watch it or devo it...

also pick up your shell casings and wear gloves when loading the rounds. also make sure it is a random mark not connected to you.. easy breesy and yes no witnesses..

i personally would use a silencer whether home made, improve or custom.

Mairuzu
No.

No.

No.

Moscow

So would you

1.Random evil person.
2.Random person
3.Random good person

If no one will find out what I did and there are no consequences, then

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes

StyleTime
Assuming the "evil" and "good" adjectives are congruent with my own notion of each concept, my answers are as follows:

1. Yes, I'd kill this person.
2. If I get to decide after the random person is revealed to me, my answer isn't definite until that point. In all other scenarios, I would not kill this person.
3. I would not kill this person.

Scythe
Yes to all, I have no problem with morals.

Tired-Hiker
No, not unless they were a threat to me or my family. In that case, I'd do it for free.

Spartan005
I hope half the people in this thread are just joking about killing random people for money or this world is even more ****ed up than I thought

inimalist
I'd be concerned about the money. One billion in cash is probably very difficult to move/store safely. The money could be wired, but a billion dollar transaction is going to catch someone's attention. If you spend it like you are a billionaire, you are going to have the tax man calling. If not, wishing to maintain such a lifestyle would undoubtedly require more murder for more billions.

So, in the end, I'm stuck with huge amounts of money I can't spend that is a constant threat to my personal and legal security, all for the 'privilage' of killing someone? even if they are evil?

While access to that kind of money might do a lot to reduce my moral concerns, it really does just pose an additional problem.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
I'd be concerned about the money. One billion in cash is probably very difficult to move/store safely. The money could be wired, but a billion dollar transaction is going to catch someone's attention. If you spend it like you are a billionaire, you are going to have the tax man calling. If not, wishing to maintain such a lifestyle would undoubtedly require more murder for more billions.

So, in the end, I'm stuck with huge amounts of money I can't spend that is a constant threat to my personal and legal security, all for the 'privilage' of killing someone? even if they are evil?

While access to that kind of money might do a lot to reduce my moral concerns, it really does just pose an additional problem.

You get in through a series of shell companies in the form of nonsequential, unmarked bearer bonds that are e-mailed to your off-shore Swiss bank account.

Moscow
Originally posted by Spartan005
I hope half the people in this thread are just joking about killing random people for money or this world is even more ****ed up than I thought

Too much of a conscious roll eyes (sarcastic)

inimalist
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You get in through a series of shell companies in the form of nonsequential, unmarked bearer bonds that are e-mailed to your off-shore Swiss bank account.

even then, in the case of an audit, I need to account for any material possessions I have, so I can't go buy things even if swiss banks aren't co-operating with the gvt

however, international finance is something the Bush administration actually did attack with the PATRIOT act, and according to Misha Glenny, an expert on international crime, has been very successful at combating the type of money transfers you are talking about

Ms.Marvel
id kill inimalist for a billion dollars.

big grin

inimalist
i'd hope so

Ms.Marvel
dont worry. you'd get half

BackFire
What a pointless question.

StyleTime
It may very well be ****ed up. Granted, the people who answered yes probably don't see it as ****ed up.

Barring conviction related issues, I think the OP intended there to be no negative consequences for you.
Originally posted by BackFire
What a pointless question.
Your response interests me. Why do you feel that way?

inimalist
Originally posted by StyleTime
Barring conviction related issues, I think the OP intended there to be no negative consequences for you.

then it is a fantasy world anyways and everyone should say yes

besides, there have to be consequences, such as: moral consequences

Ms.Marvel
it was a nice touch how you bolded moral consequences. i could hear "dun DUNNNN!" in my head when i read it smile

One Free Man
What we have here, is not a shortage of murderers, but a shortage of financiers.

Nephthys
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd fully intend to do good acts with my billion, like Autokrat suggested. I only need a few mills for myself anyway. That money could do alot more good than 1 measly person, especially an evil person, or a normal person given that most people are selfish arseholes who rarely help their fellow man. The good guy would give me pause though.

One Free Man
They probably wouldn't kill anyone. They're just:
http://www.clubfuji.com/Ash/a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg
http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg
http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/internet-tough-guy-magazine.gif
http://i38.tinypic.com/if1zsj.jpg

get the picture?

Nephthys
Whats funny is that all those guys could probably kick my ass.

Edit: Actually, I think I could take that last one. He's got a weak chin. mmm

Plus hes like 8.

One Free Man
Maybe 3 could kick mine. If he got lucky.

inimalist
Maybe 3 could kick mine. If he got lucky.

hold on, just let me cut through this thick irony with a knife here...

inimalist
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
it was a nice touch how you bolded moral consequences. i could hear "dun DUNNNN!" in my head when i read it smile

we need a dramatic pause emoticon

StyleTime
then it is a fantasy world anyways and everyone should say yes

besides, there have to be consequences, such as: moral consequences
To each scenario?

To be fair, I included moral consequences in my "barring conviction related issues" thingy.
Originally posted by Nephthys
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd fully intend to do good acts with my billion, like Autokrat suggested. I only need a few mills for myself anyway. That money could do alot more good than 1 measly person, especially an evil person, or a normal person given that most people are selfish arseholes who rarely help their fellow man. The good guy would give me pause though.
If you are of the belief that killing any of these people is wrong, is it actually less ****ed up because you use the money for "good" deeds?

I'm not accusing you of anything. Your post just inspires this question within me.
hold on, just let me cut through this thick irony with a knife here...
laughing out loud

inimalist
To each scenario?

if there are no negative consequences, then yes, it would be foolish to give up that money for such a small price

To be fair, I included moral consequences in my "barring conviction related issues" thingy.

wouldn't conviction been like legal reprimand?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i could hear "dun DUNNNN!" in my head when i read it smile

Like the jingle from Law and Order?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Like the jingle from Law and Order?

No, that's more like "chung chung".

Enyalus
Yes to all three. And if I wasn't caught, they'd be overpaying me. I'd do it for a few hundred. I'm not picky. I'll take what work I can get.

BloodRain
1. Yes. A bad person with money to spare is hardly ever good for anyone else.
2. Most likely not unless I become more dark in the future or am really desperate.
3. Nah, whatever this person does with the money is better then what I would.

Honestly dont think that id get much moral issues with 1. Besides, if I did theres always the option of hiring the best Psychiatrist to help that out.

King Kandy
I'm quite sure i'd create more good with a billion dollars than an "average" person. IDK about a good person though, so I added a qualifier there.

One Free Man
hold on, just let me cut through this thick irony with a knife here... Lol, 1's a fatty, 2's 12, 3 is the only one who looks like he may have hit puberty, not been hit by puberty, and 4 is 8 years old.

I'm not saying I'm the toughest guy in history, just saying I could probably take all the prepubescents and victims of puberty (such as 4-eyed fatty, and would probably be equally matched vs 3.)

inimalist
Lol, 1's a fatty, 2's 12, 3 is the only one who looks like he may have hit puberty, not been hit by puberty, and 4 is 8 years old.

I'm not saying I'm the toughest guy in history, just saying I could probably take all the prepubescents and victims of puberty (such as 4-eyed fatty, and would probably be equally matched vs 3.)

you do see how it is a little ironic though, you criticizing the people in this thread for being internet-tough-guys then naming who and why you could beat up...

StyleTime
if there are no negative consequences, then yes, it would be foolish to give up that money for such a small price

wouldn't conviction been like legal reprimand?
Oh.

It can refer to that, yes. It can also refer to strongly held beliefs which is more what I was playing at.

This is an interesting thread to me(kudos kgkg), and I'm actually surprised at some of the responses(provided they be sincere). As conceited as it may sound, I expected more answers to resemble my own.

Originally posted by Mindset
I would kill anyone, anytime, for any reason.
Mindset had the best answer though.

akamastershifu
No I would not. Only possible reason would be to protect the innocent, or maybe self defence. But to do it for money no way.

Warden
I donno, I'd fear going to he'll, if I knew he wasn't real hen sure why not

Wild Shadow
why would you fear hell since it isnt even a consequence of the bible that is just something churches and the vatican tell ppl with no shred of biblical reference unless you count revelations.. which many scholars till this date dispute it when compared to the rest of the bible.

Colossus-Big C
i fear going to hell too, but i dont know man 1billion is alot of money

Warden
I'd fear it because I clearly don't know much about it. Dur.

Wild Shadow
technically hell is simply being away from god's presence.. dont sound so bad unless you think that is an excuse for everyone in hell to beat and torture each other which only the weak need to worry about but your dead and a spirit.. also its really one's own choice if you end up in there... i hear the biblical cosmic secret is to not ask for forgiveness but actually ask to not be there but with god..

Enyalus
why would you fear hell since it isnt even a consequence of the bible that is just something churches and the vatican tell ppl with no shred of biblical reference unless you count revelations.. which many scholars till this date dispute it when compared to the rest of the bible.
Hm. Not quite. Most of the time its not referred to by name, but...

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels."

That's the KJV of Matthew 25:41.

"And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell....And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

That's the KJV of Luke, (chapters 10 and 16), which originally reads as Hades and not Hell, but Luke was Greek so that's understandable.

Not a Christian, but did want to point out that there's biblical evidence for Hell besides Revelations. stick out tongue

Warden
Thanks for making me feel better

Enyalus
Originally posted by Warden
Thanks for making me feel better
Opt to not kill anyone and be poor instead. stick out tongue Remember, the poor go to Heaven along with the meek and the pious. Haha.

Wild Shadow
the actual translation for hell would be sheol not hades or hell.. sheol which means mankind's common grave where all are dead or resting away simply from god's presence which some take it as hell.. making it is the worse thing that can happen..hence referred to as hell.

anyways cant dispute the whole god sending you into the flames but i can completely refute the concept by using original text from the old testament and its original translation.. reading

also an apostle talking and spouting doesn't make it biblical truth unless it comes straight from the divine beings like angels spirits.. main prophets like moses, emmanuel... god etc etc..

so luke, john and whomever can say whatever they want they don't know squat of the after life nor gods temperament nor is it true..

just my two cents.. also like to point out by then the romans had seriously influenced christian beliefs with hades and the concept of the after life of torment..

FistOfThe North
i'd do it for a minimum of $5 million.

chomperx9
if its a person that i would be thanked for after killing than sure.

Impediment
Yes, to all three questions, only on the condition that I would get away scott free with no consequences. I mean, I'm a veteran of the OIF (Operation: Iraqi Freedom) "war" and I did what I had to do while I was there for 5 months: kill or be killed.

My conscience would be just fine, especially after becoming a billionaire.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
Yes, to all three questions, only on the condition that I would get away scott free with no consequences. I mean, I'm a veteran of the OIF (Operation: Iraqi Freedom) "war" and I did what I had to do while I was there for 5 months: kill or be killed.

My conscience would be just fine, especially after becoming a billionaire. how many iraqi terrorists did you kill ?

Wild Shadow
i/we didnt count we just blew stuff up and didnt think about.. cant kill some one if you dont know for sure..

me: zero count

chomperx9
i/we didnt count we just blew stuff up and didnt think about.. cant kill some one if you dont know version..

me: zero count i would count

Wild Shadow
i never blew you up and i also like to think i wasnt directly responsible for you being blown up.. i simply loaded the cannon tube and yelled fire.. if some one is to take the kill count it should be the guy who pulls the firing chord..

also their needs to be a distance to consider killing some one personally..

for example what if i am firing from a mile away i cant see who or what i am shooting how does that count.. it could be a number of the other battery lines..

chomperx9
i never blew you up and i also like to think i wasnt directly responsible for you being blown up.. i simply loaded the cannon tube and yelled fire.. if some one is to take the kill count it should be the guy who pulls the firing chord..

also their needs to be a distance to consider killing some one personally..

for example what if i am firing from a mile away i cant see who or what i am shooting how does that count.. it could be a number of the other battery lines.. then you count the ones that you do see that youve killed. maybe you coulda got an award that you shot down the most terrorists in the history of the US military.

congrats to wild shadow. here you go son you have earned it. you have done a great service and commitment to your country and you deserve this medal. clapping

Wild Shadow
my military record has a clean slate no confirm kills and i am fine with that..

chomperx9
my military record has a clean slate no confirm kills and i am fine with that.. so i can go in the military just stand around let everyone else do the work and they will still pay for my college ? hmmm i might look into it

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by chomperx9
so i can go in the military just stand around let everyone else do the work and they will still pay for my college ? hmmm i might look into it pretty sure i didnt say that nor imply that.. but, yeh. pretty much hit it on the head with that.

some one like you i recommend warehouse job in the military i think you fit just fine

chomperx9
pretty sure i didnt say that nor imply that.. but, yeh. pretty much hit it on the head with that.

some one like you i recommend warehouse job in the military i think you fit just fine you mean box boy ? sometimes they pay good.

Wild Shadow
if by good you mean about 8 to 10 bucks an hour and no benefits and questionable hours then sure..

chomperx9
if by good you mean about 8 to 10 bucks an hour and no benefits and questionable hours then sure.. 10 bucks an hour beats gamestop. even 8 bucks an hour beats em.

Wild Shadow
if your 16.. not if you in your 20's, apartment, bills, car, insurance, electric water etc etc..

it sounds good but what if you get sick? how many hours do you get a week? many places screw u over on the hours so that your not considered a full time employee so they dont have to pay you extra or get you insurance and whatnot..

Ms.Marvel
why would you recommend such a shitty job to him?

Wild Shadow
no such thing as a sh#$$y job so long as you do it to the best of your ability and are proud of what you do and work hard and its honest work...

chomperx9
if your 16.. not if you in your 20's, apartment, bills, car, insurance, electric water etc etc..

it sounds good but what if you get sick? how many hours do you get a week? many places screw u over on the hours so that your not considered a full time employee so they dont have to pay you extra or get you insurance and whatnot.. i worked at gamestop and got laid off just a month back. signing applications online like hell. i speak spanish and its just as hard for me to get a job as anyone else.

Ms.Marvel
no such thing as a sh#$$y job so long as you do it to the best of your ability and are proud of what you do and work hard and its honest work...

no, im pretty sure a shitty job is actually one where the benefits of working arent worth the amount of work you put into it. doing your best and being proud is just pride.

Wild Shadow
what does speaking spanish have to do with anything?

any ways how about you go in person and not just fill them out online..

chomperx9
what does speaking spanish have to do with anything?

any ways how about you go in person and not just fill them out online.. when was the last time you applied for a job ? just about any company now to apply for you have to do it online.

i always go in 1st and ask for an application but 9/10 they say you have to fill it out online.

and what does spanish have to do with anything ? you serious ?

Wild Shadow
last time was about a yr ago...

anyways i did fill them out online but also the working rights forgot what they are called in my city/states also has to require employers to have on site applications not just online.. if you are denied a form it can be considered a form of discrimination and violation of the working rights thingy.. damn really wish i could remember the damn things name..

but yes, online fill them out but also going in person helps to secure a job..

chomperx9
last time was about a yr ago...

anyways i did fill them out online but also the working rights forgot what they are called in my city/states also has to require employers to have on site applications not just online.. if you are denied a form it can be considered a form of discrimination and violation of the working rights thingy.. damn really wish i could remember the damn things name..

but yes, online fill them out but also going in person helps to secure a job.. even though you go in and represent yourself the person handing out the application usually isnt the person that hires.

Wild Shadow
thats when you ask for the person's name and come to check periodically and hopefully(purposely) run into him..

also counts to be nice to the person who hands you the application just so maybe she or he will help you out.. place your application on top of the heap or get rid of others or put a good word to the boss..

have you never taken a how to get employment course?

chomperx9
thats when you ask for the person's name and come to check periodically and hopefully(purposely) run into him..

also counts to be nice to the person who hands you the application just so maybe she or he will help you out.. place your application on top of the heap or get rid of others or put a good word to the boss..

have you never taken a how to get employment course? i did before. you say these things like you think i walk in there with my pajamas and say hey am i hired or what ? how much am i gonna be getting and do i get an employee discount ?

i know to dress nice and act mature bring my resume and all that.

Impediment
how many iraqi terrorists did you kill ?

I don't like to brag about that. It's something that I am not proud of. It's between me and them.

Also, they were not terrorists. They were people fighting for what they believed was right while on their home land.

jaden101
I don't like to brag about that. It's something that I am not proud of. It's between me and them.

Also, they were not terrorists. They were people fighting for what they believed was right while on their home land.

http://earlvagary.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gollum-maquette.jpg

MURDERER.

haha.

chomperx9

Also, they were not terrorists. They were people fighting for what they believed was right while on their home land. not proud for fighting for your country ?

dadudemon

You're correct. The "Terrorists" are the idiots that strap bombs to their body and blow up men, women, and children, both Shi'ite and Sunni. Those types are not only very stupid and irrational scum, they piss me off to no end.

Quiero Mota

You don't need to defend the enemy, man. I was in the First Gulf War, and they were defending their land. They were a recognized, official army with uniforms. The people our boys are fighting now are not "soldiers", and many of them aren't even defending their own country. They're insurgents; foreigners who go to and fight in Iraq. They're joe blows who decide to pick up a gun and take a crack at Americans.

Impediment
not proud for fighting for your country ?

Honestly? No. Not one bit.

I was a puppet for Ol' G.W., IMO. A hired thug.

I doubt that you could identify.

Quiero Mota, IMO, is the only person here who could relate to my position/situation. He seems very intelligent to me.

untopable
what about people that operate the electric chair, or lethal injections? They are just doing their job, but ultimately they are taking a life of someone who may or may not be evil

Pandemoniac
They are just hands guided by another mind, cannot grasp why anyone would do that job, but eventually they probably have enough faith in those who pass the judgement to pull the switch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.