WWH vs gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MisterTexas
the thing is the stone stare is on who wins

Black bolt z
Hulk doesn't look and just thunderclaps killing him.

MisterTexas
first of all hulk doesnt know about the stone stare so you think hulks thunderclap is faster then the sight of an eye? i dont think so

MisterTexas
oh and if you think a thunderclap will ko gorgon you are very wrong since he got a crazy damage soak and a healing factor and during his entire career gorgon was never knocked out so lets see how you prove the thunderclap can knock him out

StiltmanFTW
So you deliberately made a spite thread?

Gorgon wins.

MisterTexas
i didnt made a spite thread i just wanted to see what people think can happen thats all, maybe the stone stare wont effect hulk because of the gamma i want to see what people think

jinzin
Doesn't Gorgon have a sword capibleof killing Gods now?

Meh, with stare probably Gorgon.

The Nuul
WWH shit stomps.

MisterTexas
and without stare? can he win?

MisterTexas
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH shit stomps.

explain how and not just the "because he is class 100" crap please

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
Doesn't Gorgon have a sword capibleof killing Gods now?

Need to catch up with Secret Warriors... saw some shiny blade on the cover.

jinzin
Originally posted by MisterTexas
and without stare? can he win?
Don't think so.... not sure what that new sword can do but I'm pretty positive Hulk punches are going to leave Gorgon a smear on the pavement... eventually.... you know... when he lands them.

The Nuul
Originally posted by MisterTexas
explain how and not just the "because he is class 100" crap please

Nope, hes 100+ class.

smile

AsbestosFlaygon
WWH turns to stone

MisterTexas
and hpw can hulk shit stomp someone who can read his moves and turn him into a stone just by looking into his eyes again? its not a shit stomp thats for sure

vansonbee
Hulk gets easily school by Gorgon abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.