Cole McGrath vs. Alexia Ashford

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Cole McGrath (inFamous) must stop Alexia Ashford (Code Veronica) when she goes on a killing spree in the streets of Empire City.

This is good Cole and he's gimped from summoning lighting from the sky (because it would be spite if he did).

Alexia starts off in her first mutated form and mutates in her second and third form if damaged enough.

Who wins the fight?

lordxalba
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Cole McGrath (inFamous) must stop Alexia Ashford (Code Veronica) when she goes on a killing spree in the streets of Empire City.

This is good Cole and he's gimped from summoning lighting from the sky (because it would be spite if he did).

Alexia starts off in her first mutated form and mutates in her second and third form if damaged enough.

Who wins the fight?

Who are they really but Iori will destory them.

You scream,you cry and then you die.

Phanteros
Originally posted by lordxalba
Who are they really but Iori will destory them.

You scream,you cry and then you die. Stop spamming.

Sin_Volvagia
I haven't played much of Infamous but from how I'm seeing it, Cole isn't going to beat Alexia with electricity. He'll do well at first but he won't get that far once she mutates into the dragonfly form.

FinalAnswer
Her Dragonfly form was killed by electricity

erm

SpadeKing
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

erm

Sin_Volvagia

erm

The Linear Launcher shot super-heated plasma.

FinalAnswer
Proofs.

Sin_Volvagia
Proofs.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Linear_Launcher

Demonic Phoenix
^ Using a wiki as proof? Doesn't work unless there is a reference to an official statement.

Also, it's speculation; note the word "Presumably."

danteiscool
Cole does have some powerful lightning attacks up his sleeve from what I've seen of the game, but Alexia also have long range attacks as well. and she can take quite a lot of damage too. in the end, I'll say Alexia barely wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.