Survivor: Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
you are stranded on a deserted island with tropical jungle and game.
middle of June the island and weather is actually the same as it would be to Hawaii during said time. wild game will consist of boar and small deer... small mischievous monkeys in the trees and at least 3 jaguars that you are not aware of but you can hear growls at night..

everyone is on the beach with the wreck of the plane, luggage and mechanical parts...
you dont know how long you will be their for or if ppl are even searching for you.. you will not be rescued for at least 6 months what do you do between then and now?

survivors are:

1. you and whatever skill knowledge you have also find one 9m gun on the beach with two full 9 shot clips and a small combat knife.

2. 10 random sheep follower ppl no skills other then what they know from living in NYC and working in various mundane jobs. very little basic survivor skills. split 50/50 men/women at least 2 hot guys and 2 hot girls others are average..

3. one Religious nut bible thumber looking to convert and preach the will of god and the crash was for a purpose ur not sure if he is doing it to garner supporters and consolidate his base of power might also be slightly unhinged also tends to contradict the majority on average.

4. 3 federal marshals armed with 9m gun and 1 full clip each and cuffs.. they also want to take full control of the situation and place themselves in the position of authority. also they possess very limited knowledge of basic survival but doesnt stop them from yelling and barking orders when telling ppl what to do and could possibly endanger ppl due to lack of knowledge. 1 is stubborn leader of the group 1 is quiet and helpful but follows the leader the last one is a hypocrite cop @$$hole your average variety kind who thinks what he does is justified the most dangerous kind.

5. 1 criminal drug user and rebel doesnt give two sh%& and possesses vast knowledge of plants and herbs has a phd in pharmacology botany and rudimentary knowledge of chemistry to make drugs: cocaine, heroine, meth.. also has on his person 1 brick of coke, 1 brick of meth and half a pound of weed also has one small pocket knife. he is very friendly but also cautious no one knows he is holding.. but he helps when he can.

6. one 55 yr old surgeon/doctor and 1 young 22 yr old EMT who has with him an emergency 1st aid kit the best of the best high quality so whichever one is the best to have he has it..

7. one smoking hot real life wonder woman type female with survival training from yrs of running from the law and training from her convict dead marine boyfriend who taught her how to shoot.. hunt and track hiding from pigs in the woods. she doesnt take cuff from know one in authority but can be kind to other more deserving ppl has a robin hood complex.

8. one lone shark Con man who also happens to be very handsome and disarming charming but everyone knows he is what he is and suspect him of also being a thief. he is using a small metal shard as a 1 foot long knife to defend himself if he is attacked.. one metal pipe and a bunch of rocks.. he has made his fort a few yards from the rest.. thx to the confusion no one knows that he has taken the food and drinks and possibly medication from the plane or that it even exist.... he is cocky..1 weeks worth of air plane food about 30 trays of various foods and a full stash 50 mini travel size alcohol drinking liquor bottles and 50 small half size Budweiser can beers..

9. also their are 15 dead bodies lying all over the beach.

Quiero Mota
So its the same situation as Lost, except this island has monkeys. I might end up killing the Bible Thumper iff he pissed me off enough. As for the sheep-followers; I hate people who don't contribute or pull their weight in a group, so I would definitely have issues with them.

If I got annoyed enough, I'd just go into the woods by my lonesome. I got survival training when I was in the service, I've always been an avid hunter, and I'm good at making makeshift machines out of anything. I don't want the game I kill to get eaten by someone who sits around all day complaining, because they had a no-skill desk job back in the real world.

Wild Shadow
when i was a kid me and the neighborhood kids use to make small shelters using the branches and leaves after they were cut off the trees.. so i would make a small hut with that knowledge it would only take me about an hour to find branches and plants and to build it... it could fit about 4 ppl and can make a small fire inside of it although i wouldnt recommend it without some small modifications or if i were sleeping.

anyways once build i would line it with clothes for insulation from the luggage and i would choice carefully who if any i would allow to share it with. mostly some hot women but no one else and only for certain favors since i wouldnt know anyone.

but if ppl saw me making it, it would be easy to figure out and make one of their own unless they are retardedly stupid and their knowledge is below that of an 8 yr old.

after that i start to go find some food and make some tools large rocks and branches and barks for spear rope and rock pit.. all b4 night fall b4 it gets dark assuming we crashed around morning or noon. i wouls also hide the gun on my person and not let anyone know i had it for protection and for an advantage for future possible use.

but i would also build it slightly far away from the rest of the group.

One Free Man
I BEFRIEND SAWYER AND WE GO **** EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR STUFF.

EPIC WIN.

Edit: I'd eat teh 15 bodies... Just cause i'm fukked up.

Bardock42
Lol, there's so much screwed up with the OP it's amazing.

Wild Shadow
geez.. i am sorry i allowed ppl some weapons, drugs and made spelling and punctuating mistakes.. who gives a F#$Y^..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
geez.. i am sorry i allowed ppl some weapons, drugs and made spelling and punctuating mistakes.. who gives a F#$Y^..

That's not it, really. It's just such a weird thing to think about. And the characters seem extremely unlikely and one dimensional and somewhat stereotypical.

Wild Shadow
i never claimed to be Shakespeare or Spielberg... i was just defensive b/c i am insecure of my writing. embarrasment

also i tried to condense but i guess i could make character developement if i was to write multiple pages and paragraphs and fully set the background

One Free Man
ME AND SAWYER THEN PROCEDE TO STEAL ALL THE DRUGS, STEAL ALL THE GUNS, AND FORCE ALL GIRLS 8 AND ABOVE TO HAVE A MASSIVE ORGY.

BEST STRANDED EVER.

One Free Man
Seriously....

You want to be on my side if we go down in a lost-style situation. **** that surgeon guy and his murderer girlfriend and all that shit. I'd just have a shittin good time.

What, you want off the island? Why? Am I playing my ROCK too loud??

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahhahaha

no. Seriously. Why the hell isnt there anyone who's funny or some sort of comic relief on that show? It's ****in boring. Even heroes has Hiro...

Wild Shadow
anyways... anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.