Mystique vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
1. Standard h2h fight.
2. One week prep.

Konton
bump

Lord Feron
Deathstroke in both (stomp in 2) but imo Mystique puts up a better fighting chance in the 1st .

Omega Vision
1. Deathstroke stomps.

2. Mystique's shape-shifting is a major trump card but she's not Slade's equal in terms of strategy or tactics so I'm not sure who wins.

Konton
She barely lost to Wolverine in their latest bloody encounter. Her healing factor, supermorphing, and (at the very least) 100 years of experience should keep this FAR from a stomp.

Mystique is a criminal mastermind who has soloed the X-men multiple times with prep. I mean, they're no Justice League but it's still something.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Konton
She barely lost to Wolverine in their latest bloody encounter. Her healing factor, supermorphing, and (at the very least) 100 years of experience should keep this FAR from a stomp.

Mystique is a criminal mastermind who has soloed the X-men multiple times with prep. I mean, they're no Justice League but it's still something. Which comic was it? Too many to encounter with Logan and the bitches.
Originally posted by Konton
1. Standard h2h fight.
2. One week prep.
Slade take 9/10 out of #1, his pre-cog abilities and enhanced body is to much for her to handle.

2. Slade would win this scenario, he is man that set up preparation the most for Teen Titans, JLA etc...

Mystique in most comics, when prepping, is following someones order.

JakeTheBank
The Terminator in both.

srankmissingnin
1. Mystique
2. Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.