Sagat vs. Neinhalt Sieger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/sagat-ce1.jpg
vs.
http://usera.ImageCave.com/bigm/Sieger-ss2.jpg

The king of Muay That vs. the leader of the Red Lion Knights.
Ready...BAAAAHHH!...I mean GO!

Sin_Volvagia
I think I'm going with Sieger here. He has a gigantic gauntlet that amps his strength, can reflect projectiles, put himself on fire, and has projectiles of his own.

No End N Site
Sagat...

His 'WTFmadeofwinGod' Uppercut creates tremors and it instantly killz giant bears, and it's 'just' the regular uppercut. Then he can create DBZ sized energy waves wit great ease, as well. Hell, it looked like Sagat was preparin' to destroy a mountain when that Shadowloo agent interrupted him.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site
Sagat...

His 'WTFmadeofwinGod' Uppercut creates tremors and it instantly killz giant bears, and it's 'just' the regular uppercut. Then he can create DBZ sized energy waves wit great ease, as well. Hell, it looked like Sagat was preparin' to destroy a mountain when that Shadowloo agent interrupted him.

Let me guess, SF4? I never heard of him doing any of this in other Street Fighters.

Esomark
Sagat...

I've seen the giant bear kill but I don't know about the next claim. DBZ sized energy waves? Where was that shown? Even the Tiger Cannon isn't much bigger than a regular Tiger.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Let me guess, SF4? I never heard of him doing any of this in other Street Fighters.

Yup. Wait, wait, wait...you don't know what happened in SFIV?!

Originally posted by Esomark
I've seen the giant bear kill but I don't know about the next claim. DBZ sized energy waves? Where was that shown? Even the Tiger Cannon isn't much bigger than a regular Tiger.

It's actually in that C.Viper vid I posted a while back. The moves are always crazier and bigger outside of gameplay. I'm sure Capcom doesn't want SF to become MVC.

Sin_Volvagia
Yup. Wait, wait, wait...you don't know what happened in SFIV?!

SF1 & SFIV are the only SFs I've haven't played.

Esomark
I've played them all except for SF1, SF: The Movie The Game (Even long time and committed SF fans scoff at this one), the EX series (Too many bad reviews and there is always something else that I want over those ones), SF III (2nd Impact was superior so there's no point in playing it), and all of the hand helds. I must be honest in that I missed playing the original SF II and it's upgrades except for HD Remix.

No End N Site
You never played 3rd Strike or Alpha 3 Max?!

Esomark
I have played 3rd Strike at the arcades before it disappeared and got replaced with SVC Chaos (despite the place already having an SVC Chaos but someone bashed up the controls and spilled soda all over it). I have planned to get it for the DC once my wallet recovers from overspending. Need to fill some blanks in my childhood.

I don't have a PSP so yeah, I've never played Alpha 3 Max.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.