Dart (LoD) v.s. The FF7 party (No materia)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Dart fights the party from FF7, no materia, and no chaos form for Vincent.

The fight takes place in Midgar, where Bahamut was put down.

Round 1. Dart in dragoon form has full power.
Round 2. Dart in dragoon form with melee only.
Round 3. Dart with all abilities, but no dragoon form.
Round 4. Base Dart.

Opinions?

I chose the FF7 party because, due to the milking FF7 got, they have more feats than the other FF parties.

CosmicComet
The whole party...? confused

ScreamPaste
I disallowed them Materia, seemed fair to give them a little help >_>

Edit: I'm reasonably sure Dart wins 1&3

CosmicComet
Yeah, he wins number 1 at least for sure. They aren't touching him in his Divine Dragoon form, and if they do, they won't hurt him anyway as he tanked a giant blast from Melbu Frahma.

I want to post a dragoon flight speed feat in the respect thread, but I don't want to step on 5L's toes in case he wants to do it.

LLLLLink
smile
Shin, add materia. Crystalized lifestream does not scare me. I'll defend Dragoon to TEH BITTER END! For great justice!

TheAuraAngel
Going based on what I know from the wikia, which wasn't very helpful, I got my opinions.

1. He wins. He seems very fast and I don't know how that transfers out into real time, but I think he could speed blitz the party.
2. FFVII party wins I think. Or they get really close to it. Limit breaks will take them places.
3. Just watching a video about all his crap makes me unsure about this one. His abilities are awesome but 9-1 makes it a bit challenging.
4. FFVII wins.

2 things.

1. I'm probably incorrect in a lot of things about here cause I haven't played the game. Oddly enough, I really want to though. So I've probably ignored something out of ignorance, in which case I apologize.

2. Why did it go from strongest form to weakest?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Going based on what I know from the wikia, which wasn't very helpful, I got my opinions.

1. He wins. He seems very fast and I don't know how that transfers out into real time, but I think he could speed blitz the party.
2. FFVII party wins I think. Or they get really close to it. Limit breaks will take them places.
3. Just watching a video about all his crap makes me unsure about this one. His abilities are awesome but 9-1 makes it a bit challenging.
4. FFVII wins.

2 things.

1. I'm probably incorrect in a lot of things about here cause I haven't played the game. Oddly enough, I really want to though. So I've probably ignored something out of ignorance, in which case I apologize.

2. Why did it go from strongest form to weakest?
1. I've only played a bit of it first hand, myself, actually. Still, was pretty kool, and 5L and CC seem to have the feats and everything covered in the respect thread. I've watched someone play through the entire thing multiple times though.

2. Because I'm just strange. uhuh

LLLLLink
We can pull some old stuff from the "Dart and Lloyd vs Squall and Sephiroth" thread.

FinalAnswer
Sephiroth was briefly part of the FF7 party 313

Heythere,Honey
I'm pretty sure he winz 1...

NemeBro
The only one he definately wins is one, and he loses both three and four.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.