Afro samurai and Kuma vs Samurai Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
I'll leave this here.

King Kandy
I know Afro loses badly, but i'll be the first to admit I know nothing about how Kuma stacks up to Jack.

NemeBro
Kuma, unless he did something amazing in the second movie, loses as well.

Omnislash Kid
I think Jack would win but I think Kuma and Afro stand a chance. Kuma is faster than Jack, and Afro has better reflexes. I think he could probably dodge like 50% of Jacks attacks. I dont really know what kind of damage Jack's sword would do since neither of them are evil, so I'm assuming against other humans it's just a highly durable sword. I could be wrong though.

I think this would be an interesting match up, but Jack winning with a majority of 8-9/10 times. Though, I like forums where underdogs have a chance and someone smart fights for them and tries to reason their chances of winning and how.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
I think Jack would win but I think Kuma and Afro stand a chance. Kuma is faster than Jack, and Afro has better reflexes. Neither of these statements are true.

King Kandy
Afro has better reflexes.
laughing laughing laughing

Based on what?!

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by NemeBro
Neither of these statements are true.

I haven't seen Jack have better reflexes than Afro, and traveling speed for Kuma isn't as fast as Jack's. I meant the speed at which he swings his swords.

Though, if you could give links to prove me wrong feel free to do so.

King Kandy
I haven't seen Jack have better reflexes than Afro, and traveling speed for Kuma isn't as fast as Jack's. I meant the speed at which he swings his swords.

Though, if you could give links to prove me wrong feel free to do so.
What has Afro done that shows his reflexes are as good as Jacks. Jack blocks every bullet of machine gun fire.

yungz22
kuma has two swords lol

Lord_Talron
jack shows them how to fight... and die. he matches aku regularly, nuff said

marwash22
Jack wins. wouldn't Jack's sword immediately break both Afro's and Kuma's?

NemeBro
Yes, actually.

The Scotsman's sword stood up to it, but that was due to its own enchanted nature.

Demonic Phoenix
Don't forget the Time Portal Guardian's sword.

Man, that guy was badass.

LLLLLink
Jack, easily.

Omnislash Kid
lol this thread wasn't meant to be serious. I wanted to see if people would actually debate a spite thread. I guess not. lol

wakkawakkawakka
Damn! What did Afro do to deserve this? Can Jack get a regular sword so Kuma and Afro will at least have on par equipment before getting slaughtered?

This is kind of wrong don't you think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.