juggernaut vs kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geniously
to tell you the truth the latest juggernaut story made me question how durable he is to physical strength because i think it was preety clear captain universe beat him up with physical strength seing how juggernaut was bruised and even spider-man mentioned his helmet was ripped off i think it was to aprove us the fact he was defeated by someone with brute force and as we saw later captain universe attacked him the second time with brute force which means he knew juggernaut can be hurt by his punches , so with all that information do you think someone like kurse can beat juggernaut?

KingD19
Originally posted by geniously
to tell you the truth the latest juggernaut story made me question how durable he is to physical strength because i think it was preety clear captain universe beat him up with physical strength seing how juggernaut was bruised and even spider-man mentioned his helmet was ripped off i think it was to aprove us the fact he was defeated by someone with brute force and as we saw later captain universe attacked him the second time with brute force which means he knew juggernaut can be hurt by his punches , so with all that information do you think someone like kurse can beat juggernaut?

Ripping his helmet off is no big deal, Colossus has done it, weaker people have done it. If anything, the fact that his helmet got ripped off showed that CU knew of his mental weakness, and his telepathy to take him down. And after Cain remade his helmet and went after CU, he was winning the fight until the Cosmic consciousness thingy showed them what was going on.

It'd be a long fight, but eventually Cain would win.

geniously
Originally posted by KingD19
Ripping his helmet off is no big deal, Colossus has done it, weaker people have done it. If anything, the fact that his helmet got ripped off showed that CU knew of his mental weakness, and his telepathy to take him down. And after Cain remade his helmet and went after CU, he was winning the fight until the Cosmic consciousness thingy showed them what was going on.

It'd be a long fight, but eventually Cain would win.

i never said its hard to rip his helmet off but we saw spider-man very surprised by that fact and saying who could posibble rip it like that which i personally think was a clue that he was beat up with brute force brutally, second of all you got the fact he was bruised which is a proof he was hurt by physical damage, and if captain universe knew juggernaut can be beat by telepathy only why was he trying to punch juggernaut when spider-man stopped him? that means his punches does hurt the juggernaut

and just a side note captain universe isnt that strong seing how spider-man gave him some trouble and stopping his fist

Wei Phoenix
i never said its hard to rip his helmet off but we saw spider-man very surprised by that fact and saying who could posibble rip it like that which i personally think was a clue that he was beat up with brute force brutally, second of all you got the fact he was bruised which is a proof he was hurt by physical damage, and if captain universe knew juggernaut can be beat by telepathy only why was he trying to punch juggernaut when spider-man stopped him? that means his punches does hurt the juggernaut

and just a side note captain universe isnt that strong seing how spider-man gave him some trouble and stopping his fist

So CU is weaker than Spidey, but he can beat Cain up which means that Cain is weaker than both?

geniously
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
So CU is weaker than Spidey, but he can beat Cain up which means that Cain is weaker than both?

i never said captain universe is weaker then spidy of course he is stronger but i just stated that he is not presented as some really strong force judging by how spider-man can bug him with his webs and everything i mean someone who can give juggernaut that kind of beating should get rid of spider-man like a fly but i guess its for the sake of the story or something ahhh what the heck

KingD19

Colossus has ripped the thing clean off before, and people much weaker than him have ripped it off. Maybe Spidey never saw it ripped off, that's why he was surprised, but it's not a big deal considering that's usually how people take him down. Rip his helmet off then TP him.

And true he was bruised, albeit very minorly, when Cap shot him and Spidey into that mountain, he was healed. Maybe his healing factor didn't kick in until he was fully conscious.

And he was in the middle of a fight, plus Juggs helmet was on, TP doesn't work while it's attached.

jalek moye
i never said captain universe is weaker then spidy of course he is stronger but i just stated that he is not presented as some really strong force judging by how spider-man can bug him with his webs and everything i mean someone who can give juggernaut that kind of beating should get rid of spider-man like a fly but i guess its for the sake of the story or something ahhh what the heck

or proves that there was more to it,I mean if spider-man can stop his fist he isnt strong enough to drop juggernuat with pure punches.

geniously
Originally posted by jalek moye
or proves that there was more to it,I mean if spider-man can stop his fist he isnt strong enough to drop juggernuat with pure punches.

maybe spider-man cought his fist before he started the swing? when his arm was just lifted up? and again so why was juggernaut bruised? or why was CU trying to punch him? which means he knows it will effect juggernaut... a bad writing?

Wei Phoenix

So you say that the whole story is filled with PIS now?

jalek moye
maybe spider-man cought his fist before he started the swing? when his arm was just lifted up? and again so why was juggernaut bruised? or why was CU trying to punch him? which means he knows it will effect juggernaut... a bad writing?

maybe enough cosmic energy and not strength caused bruising?

KingD19

He was putting out some high level energy blasts.

geniously

juggernaut is suppose to be invulnerble right? i mean even thors godblast didnt hurt him so what the hell? and again why was CU trying to punch him? if he fought juggernaut already and if he knew he can win only with thelepathy why would he try to punch him? which means he knew it will effect juggernaut

geniously
So you say that the whole story is filled with PIS now?

never said that, and i just gave an explanation what could happen and how spider-man stopped his fist, you see me adding a question mark at the end of my question meaning i am asking other people what do they think

Wei Phoenix
never said that, and i just gave an explanation what could happen and how spider-man stopped his fist, you see me adding a question mark at the end of my question meaning i am asking other people what do they think

There was no punctuation at all in the post I quoted.

KingD19
juggernaut is suppose to be invulnerble right? i mean even thors godblast didnt hurt him so what the hell? and again why was CU trying to punch him? if he fought juggernaut already and if he knew he can win only with thelepathy why would he try to punch him? which means he knew it will effect juggernaut

A good explanation is because CU is extremely pissed at Juggernaut. So he just wanted to vent some rage. You see weaker opponents throwing blows at people much stronger than them all the time, they know it won't do anything, but they're mad. And, unless he gets the chance of ripping off Juggs helmet again, he has to resort to h2h and energy blasts.

geniously
There was no punctuation at all in the post I quoted.

care to explain?

geniously
A good explanation is because CU is extremely pissed at Juggernaut. So he just wanted to vent some rage. You see weaker opponents throwing blows at people much stronger than them all the time, they know it won't do anything, but they're mad. And, unless he gets the chance of ripping off Juggs helmet again, he has to resort to h2h and energy blasts.

well its another posibility, but it still doesnt cancel my opinion which i think has to many signs to be the correct one , i hope the answers will be answered in the next issue until then i really think he was hurt by brute force

Wei Phoenix
care to explain?

Ok.

This right here is the post I quoted. As you can see there is no punctuation whatsoever. No capitalization, no periods, commas, or question marks at all hence there being no punctuation in your post I quoted.

geniously

this is the post i was talking about which you commented by saying " so now everything is PIS" and i mentioned that i didnt say its a PIS but i was asking people what do they think about the subject as you can see the question mark at the end

KingD19
well its another posibility, but it still doesnt cancel my opinion which i think has to many signs to be the correct one , i hope the answers will be answered in the next issue until then i really think he was hurt by brute force

It kinda does cancel it, when they fought again, Juggernaut was clearly winning and paying no attention to CU's blows.

geniously
It kinda does cancel it, when they fought again, Juggernaut was clearly winning and paying no attention to CU's blows.

juggernaut wasnt winning he just punched CU and was holding him by his head but please explain me how does it prove that CU cand hurt him physically again?

KingD19
juggernaut wasnt winning he just punched CU and was holding him by his head but please explain me how does it prove that CU cand hurt him physically again?

Even though Juggs had bruises, when he got off that table, he was perfectly fine. On top of that, that comic proved that CU has mental abilities, he hit Spidey with a Mind Zap that hurt him even worse than a Spider-Sense migraine, which have crippled Spidey before.

geniously
Even though Juggs had bruises, when he got off that table, he was perfectly fine. On top of that, that comic proved that CU has mental abilities, he hit Spidey with a Mind Zap that hurt him even worse than a Spider-Sense migraine, which have crippled Spidey before.

it doesnt change the fact juggernaut was bruised and now the question how did he get bruised? either physical damage or energy damage still it goes against the fact he is very invulnerble being and seeing how juggernauts face was bruised the art was made to show he was hit in the face since a damage from blasts would cause more damage to his body then actually creating bloody nose and bruises around his face

yes CU has mentai abilities but that doesnt cancel the posibility he beat up juggernaut physically because mentally controlling your oponnent doesnt create bruises and beat him up like that so it was something else

Wei Phoenix
this is the post i was talking about which you commented by saying " so now everything is PIS" and i mentioned that i didnt say its a PIS but i was asking people what do they think about the subject as you can see the question mark at the end

I was not commenting on that post. I quoted the post I was commenting on. I'll do it again for you.

So you say that the whole story is PIS now?

KingD19
it doesnt change the fact juggernaut was bruised and now the question how did he get bruised? either physical damage or energy damage still it goes against the fact he is very invulnerble being and seeing how juggernauts face was bruised the art was made to show he was hit in the face since a damage from blasts would cause more damage to his body then actually creating bloody nose and bruises around his face

yes CU has mentai abilities but that doesnt cancel the posibility he beat up juggernaut physically because mentally controlling your oponnent doesnt create beuises and beat him up like that so it was something else

No idea, it could possibly be a lower durability showing for him. Like being cut by Deadpool's knives.

Still, it's obvious that CU took Juggs down with mental attacks, since he ripped his helmet, and has shown at least moderately powerful mental abilities.

In a straight fist fight, I doubt CU's doing anything more than pissing Juggs off.

geniously
I was not commenting on that post. I quoted the post I was commenting on. I'll do it again for you.

So you say that the whole story is PIS now?

you said PIS not me i just presented the facts which were shown in the comics which you yourself chose to call PIS , we dont know how strong this version is suppose to be but IMO someone who give juggernaut that kind of beating should handle spider-man easily

geniously
No idea, it could possibly be a lower durability showing for him. Like being cut by Deadpool's knives.

Still, it's obvious that CU took Juggs down with mental attacks, since he ripped his helmet, and has shown at least moderately powerful mental abilities.

In a straight fist fight, I doubt CU's doing anything more than pissing Juggs off.

i also said that its a low showing that goes against his usual durability like taking thors godblast

its not obvious that he took juggernaut down with mental abilities because juggernaut was all bruised up whichmeans he was damaged physically

well thats your opinion and speculation while i believe he damaged juggernaut with physical strength thats why juggernauts face was bruised like it should be after punches to the face and thats why CU was trying to punch him in the second fight because he knew it will work

KingD19
i also said that its a low showing that goes against his usual durability like taking thors godblast

its not obvious that he took juggernaut down with mental abilities because juggernaut was all bruised up whichmeans he was damaged physically

well thats your opinion and speculation while i believe he damaged juggernaut with physical strength thats why juggernauts face was bruised like it should be after punches to the face and thats why CU was trying to punch him in the second fight because he knew it will work

His bruises were obviously a low showing, but not why he was taken down. You honestly believe for the first time in his career, Juggs got downed by physical force by a Captain Universe? Just because he was bruised(which doesn't mean much), doesn't mean he was beaten with brute strength...since that like, never ever happens. His helmet was ripped clean off, and he had a nosebleed, which has happened when sufficient mental attacks were used on people before. The only reason CU would have for ripping off Juggs helmet is so he could use mental attacks. You're just in denial if you think differently.

geniously
His bruises were obviously a low showing, but not why he was taken down. You honestly believe for the first time in his career, Juggs got downed by physical force by a Captain Universe? Just because he was bruised(which doesn't mean much), doesn't mean he was beaten with brute strength...since that like, never ever happens. His helmet was ripped clean off, and he had a nosebleed, which has happened when sufficient mental attacks were used on people before. The only reason CU would have for ripping off Juggs helmet is so he could use mental attacks. You're just in denial if you think differently.

i never said that fact goes well with juggernauts history, neither i stated my opinion about this all i said PIS or no PIS that its what happened IMO in that story, and those werent just bruises he had a bruised face bleeding nose and beuises that specific art was meant to tell us he was beat up come on when you see a picture of someone with bruises on his face and a broken nose dont you understand he was beat up? the same thing here... i know its strange but thats how they wrote the story and presented it , there is another posibility for his helmet ripping who said it has to be ripped just for telepathy? maybe CU was punching him and during his melee fight he tore his helmet off and continue to punch his face? which caused the bruises by the way ... see it can go both ways with the helmet

CosmicComet
Maybe CU had someway of weakening Jugg's connection to the gem. (Thor did something somewhat similar) And it came about by ripping off his helmet, mindblasting him to somehow weaken the connection, and then beating up on him while his invulnerability was greatly reduced.

OrionSolosNot
Even though Juggs had bruises I only saw small bruises in his face, not in his body, his body armor was all shiny and not a single scratch on his body was present...so what's your point? ontop of his high end durability Juggernaut has a amazing healing factor...

geniously
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Maybe CU had someway of weakening Jugg's connection to the gem. (Thor did something somewhat similar) And it came about by ripping off his helmet, mindblasting him to somehow weaken the connection, and then beating up on him while his invulnerability was greatly reduced.

i dont think a mental control can weaken him or disconect him from cyttorak and thor just canceled his force field for a moment and it was back then when marvel presented juggernaut as someone who is totaly vulnerble without his force field which later was changed and established as just his durability overall so i really dont think a mental control can disconnect him from cytorak and if something like that would happen i think it would be mentioned by juggernaut when he woke up or at least will be ... lets see how the story ends and see his upcoming fight to clear the things out

geniously
Originally posted by OrionSolosNot
I only saw small bruises in his face, not in his body, his body armor was all shiny and not a single scratch on his body was present...so what's your point? ontop of his high end durability Juggernaut has a amazing healing factor...

you are right i just saw the issue and his body and armor really didnt get hurt which also cancel the energy blasts theory , so i think its clear since only his face was bruised that he got beat up physically

CosmicComet
i dont think a mental control can weaken him or disconect him from cyttorak and thor just canceled his force field for a moment and it was back then when marvel presented juggernaut as someone who is totaly vulnerble without his force field which later was changed and established as just his durability overall so i really dont think a mental control can disconnect him from cytorak and if something like that would happen i think it would be mentioned by juggernaut when he woke up or at least will be ... lets see how the story ends and see his upcoming fight to clear the things out

You don't think, but we have nothing to contradict it either to my knowledge. It would be an excellent explanation, and it would add another layer to Juggernaut's mental weakness; that someone of sufficient power level can mentally weaken the link.

OrionSolosNot
you are right i just saw the issue and his body and armor really didnt get hurt which also cancel the energy blasts theory , so i think its clear since only his face was bruised that he got beat up physically the fact that his body was just fine, and only his face can only be explain by the need of the writer to highlight his mental weakness, thats all, CU could never mustard enough punch power to even scratch juggernaut chest armor let alone his chest...

lets see how the story ends and see his upcoming fight to clear the things out this changes Nothing...Juggernaut is the god of durability, gods like hercules wished they had half his durability

geniously
You don't think, but we have nothing to contradict it either to my knowledge. It would be an excellent explanation, and it would add another layer to Juggernaut's mental weakness; that someone of sufficient power level can mentally weaken the link.

its something never happened before so to suggest something that never happened... has less weight then to contredict it , its like me saying that pizza is hulks weakness and then tell you that you dont know for a fact that pizza isnt his weakness therefor you cant cancel it

geniously
the fact that his body was just fine, and only his face can only be explain by the need of the writer to highlight his mental weakness, thats all, CU could never mustard enough punch power to even scratch juggernaut chest armor let alone his chest...

this changes Nothing...Juggernaut is the god of durability, gods like hercules wished they had half his durability

so why was his face bruised and bleeding nose? mental control doesnt cause your face to get bruised

OrionSolosNot
so why was his face bruised and bleeding nose? mental control doesnt cause your face to get bruised How do you know mental attacks cant be combined with physicals and don't say logic, comic logic does not follows real life logic

do you know what happens if juggernaut dies?

geniously
How do you know mental attacks cant be combined with physicals and don't say logic, comic logic does not follows real life logic

do you know what happens if juggernaut dies?

there is some kind of logic that should be aplied even in comics and since even in marvel mental attacks never caused anyones face to be bruised its safe to asume that a mental control cant bruise your face and it would be laughable to suggest something like that it makes no sense

mental attacks cant take away juggernauts durability therefor your theory doesnt make any sense even in comics standards

CosmicComet
its something never happened before so to suggest something that never happened... has less weight then to contredict it , its like me saying that pizza is hulks weakness and then tell you that you dont know for a fact that pizza isnt his weakness therefor you cant cancel it

LOL. Oh please...spare me the intelligence insulting (mine and yours) extremist example attempt.

I'm providing a possible explanation to a question you posed. "How was Juggernaut bruised?"

For some reason you don't seem to like it and are more content to believe that CU, whose physical might hasn't shown to be impressive enough to hurt Juggernaut, somehow did.

geniously
LOL. Oh please...spare me the intelligence insulting (mine and yours) extremist example attempt.

I'm providing a possible explanation to a question you posed. "How was Juggernaut bruised?"

For some reason you don't seem to like it and are more content to believe that CU, whose physical might hasn't shown to be impressive enough to hurt Juggernaut, somehow did.

you are saying his physical strength hasnt shown to be impresive enough? up to this point we didnt really get to see on pannel how strong he really is so to say he is not strong enought is baseless

i choose to believe my opinion because its the most reasnible as far as this story goes, juggernauts face is bruised up but his body is fine which show us he was hit in the face and beat up , mental control cant bruise his face and its not energy blasts since he would get entirely hurt , so what left is his face being beat up physically or a decepting art

OrionSolosNot
you are saying his physical strength hasnt shown to be impresive enough? so what left is his face being beat up physically? Nobody but poor writing has ever hurt Juggernaut...

geniously
Nobody but poor writing has ever hurt Juggernaut...

well i will agree that if it really turns out that CU is able to physically hurt him it will be as dumb as onslaught penetrating him with his claw (god i hate that shit to this day)

geniously
what?.. you seem to be a Juggy hata... you must love poor writing...

Lol i actually love the guy one of my favorites but i like to discuss things without being biased so i am discussing what i think is the most realistic option for this particular story with him and CU....but i never stated i agree with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.