Colossus vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrionSolosNot
Colossus

vs

Aquaman

this is a Bar room brawl type of fight...

geniously
is aquaman uses his telepathic abilities he can mind rape colossus, if its only a brawl colossus takes it

Wild Shadow
AM tries to give colossus a migraine colossus shrugs it off and back hands him unconscious

TheTyrant
Colossus 10/10.

KingD19
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/southpark/images/0/0d/SeaMan.jpg

Colossus takes the Seaman out.

OrionSolosNot
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Colossus 10/10. Cant be that one sided, Arthur has great showings of strenght and durability...

Wei Phoenix
Has Colossus ever won a bar fight? He surely did lose one. He loses here too.

Omega Vision
Aquaman can stand up to Pyotr but he'll lose 8/10 times, taking two due to a combination of speed and Atlantean fighting prowess.

geniously
colossus wins due to durability but strength wise they are preety equal

KingD19
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Has Colossus ever won a bar fight? He surely did lose one. He loses here too.

He lost to Juggernaut, who would ultimately destroy Aquaman.

And while Aquaman has a few high end strength feats, he's not usually that high on the scale.

geniously
superman would lose a bar fight to juggernaut its a no brainer with that guy

OrionSolosNot
Originally posted by KingD19
He lost to Juggernaut, who would ultimately destroy Aquaman.

And while Aquaman has a few high end strength feats, he's not usually that high on the scale. On KMC Aquaman is at his best...I think he can take colossus out, bruise him?..no...but colossus is not durable against K.Os

KingD19
He's fought Juggs on multiple occasions, and didn't get ko'd for a while.

He fought Savage Hulk as a teenager, and wasn't ko'd.

He fought Glariator, and wasn't ko'd by Gladiator.

He fell from near orbit and wasn't ko'd.

He's got a great record against ko's.

And like I said, Aquaman isn't constantly portayed at a high enough level for him to take more than a few from Colossus.

-Pr-
Aquaman would beat Colossus with his telepathy easily.

In a physical confrontation? Not sure. Trying to remember his best physical showings.

snoopdogg
Aquaman is stronger and faster.

KingD19
Originally posted by -Pr-

In a physical confrontation? Not sure. Trying to remember his best physical showings.

I think he shifted/moved/held up an oil rig

And he lifted a city block.

Those are the only ones I remember.

snoopdogg
I think he shifted/moved/held up an oil rig

And he lifted a city block.

Those are the only ones I remember. Yea, those are impressive. I'm not sure big C has anything to match that.

KingD19
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Yea, those are impressive. I'm not sure big C has anything to match that.

Well Thing moved or held up an Oil Rig if I remember correctly.

And Colossus has bunches of feats that match that.

Guys held up a 3 level hospital, held up a cave in that was under an avalanche, caught a falling space ship that made him look like a speck in comparison.

Colossus-Big C
is it me or is every dc brick far above 100 tons in strength?

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
is it me or is every dc brick far above 100 tons in strength?

A lot of them are, but Aquaman is billed around Class 60.

-Pr-
A lot of them are, but Aquaman is billed around Class 60.

i'd say that'll change once his new series starts.

batdude123
Aquaman is substantially stronger than class 60.

KingD19
i'd say that'll change once his new series starts.

That's right, he did get resurrected during Blackest Night/Brightest Day.

Even though he's supposedly Class 60, he's shown at higher levels...although near MM, Supes and Wondy.

-Pr-
That's right, he did get resurrected during Blackest Night/Brightest Day.

Even though he's supposedly Class 60, he's shown at higher levels...although near MM, Supes and Wondy.

i agree with what batdude said. iirc he was able to knock jonn on his ass with one punch.

KingD19
i agree with what batdude said. iirc he was able to knock jonn on his ass with one punch.

I actually agree with both of you. I said he's billed as Class 60(like in handbooks and what not) But he's shown at higher levels, especially when he's wet. I don't mean horny, I mean submerged in water.

-Pr-
I actually agree with both of you. I said he's billed as Class 60(like in handbooks and what not) But he's shown at higher levels, especially when he's wet. I don't mean horny, I mean submerged in water.

the fact that you felt you had to clarify speaks volumes.

KingD19
the fact that you felt you had to clarify speaks volumes.

I think I was insulted, or poked fun of...I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!! mad

Wei Phoenix
He's fought Juggs on multiple occasions, and didn't get ko'd for a while.

He fought Savage Hulk as a teenager, and wasn't ko'd.

He fought Glariator, and wasn't ko'd by Gladiator.

He fell from near orbit and wasn't ko'd.

He's got a great record against ko's.

And like I said, Aquaman isn't constantly portayed at a high enough level for him to take more than a few from Colossus.

Cain KO'd him in the bar like after the third punch. I think it was when he brought the wall down on him.

KingD19
Cain KO'd him in the bar like after the third punch. I think it was when he brought the wall down on him.

He was never really ko'd in that fight. Cain floored him, then he gave him the coup de grace by dropping the wall on him. Then he walked off, and Pete was getting up asking Wolverine why they didn't help him.

Wei Phoenix
He was never really ko'd in that fight. Cain floored him, then he gave him the coup de grace by dropping the wall on him. Then he walked off, and Pete was getting up asking Wolverine why they didn't help him.

Alright, I was under the impression that he got up later, like more than 30 seconds.

KingD19
Alright, I was under the impression that he got up later, like more than 30 seconds.

TBH, it's hard to judge time in that one, but I don't think it was all that long. And I doubt he was ko'd, he was down, yes, he was definitely on his ass, probably dazed and cross eyed, but not ko'd.

Lord Feron
If telepathy is allowed Aquaman wins easily.

If it's fistycuffs.... I say colossus nudges him out but its gonna be a close fight. IMO squaman is less durable but faster, striking power is close enough that it won't be the main deciding factor here.

BlackZero30x

indeed tp for the win.....but physically i think it would be pretty close actually

his most current incarnation idk....not much has been elaborated on his upper limits...or anything about him really lol

water bearer more then enough ability to win imo

hook hand could probably be outlasted at the very least

Warlord
No telepathy Colossus wins 7/10
Telepathy allowed, well....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.