Maximum Carnage in Gotham

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Carnage has bn transported to Gotham City inside Arkham Asylum from the marvel universe the Vault by a cosmic fluke.

appearing next to Joker inside his cell in full straps, straight jacket.. bed and medical equipment that keeps him in a medical coma..

Joker: oh i must be going crazy.. i didnt see you their a second ago.. ha!!
now lets see here what does this button do.. off we go.. you must be a nasty piece of work to have you all tied up like that hmm.. i should be angry with you all i get is a pair of slippers and some pills.. not that i mind.. wakey wakey..

hmm.. you cant talk with the Hannibal Lecter mask now can you lets remove that next...

kicks him wake up!!!

Cassidy what where em i ?!

my dear inmate you are in the Crowning City of Gotham.. and i my dear boy em called the Joker The Clown Prince of Crime.... and you my friend who might you be?

Cassidy: let me free!! and i'll show you. i am Carnage and i'll kill you and paint the blood red!!

Joker: now that sounds like fun... i'll set you free if you promise to do all that.. lets see how do you unstrap these..

Carnage you're crazy.. hmm.

Joker: bn told that more then once u should meet my psychiatrist now she is looney as a bat..which reminds me.. kill the bat too will you?

Carnage: cut me..

Joker: ooh.. i thought you never ask where to you want it?! in the eye, throat or stomach? hurry i'm getting impatient..

Carnage in the stomach.. let's let out the monster lets see some blood!!

Joker: lets.. kiaaa!! oh oh oh.. wow ur a real monster.. like the suit where can i get one?

Carnage: time to die clown.. i'll rip out your eyes and paint the walls red with your blood...

Joker: yeh.. my turn.. due me! due me! make it slow and painful.. lets have all the inmates have a show..

carnage looking around sees through the plexiglass as the other inmates look in shock and others in grotesque curiosity.. i have a better idea clown you and ur buddies can join me and have some fun i like the red head for some reason..

Joker: ooh thats just Poison Ivy.. i prefer blonds i'll introduce you... oh here comes the guards to ruin our fun..

Carnage: no they wont. lets Dance and paint the floor red let the chaos reign..

Joker: what about the bat?

ko, kill cis on morality on.. can batman and Gotham heroes stop Carnage and fellow inmates and his mad Reign in Gotham?

Carnage : Poison Ivy... Joker and harley quinn.. Hush killer Croc. Scare Crow

Batman, Dick, Red Robin..Cass..Oracle..spoiler.. Robin(damian).. whatever other heroes he has in Gotham.. bats gets to see carnage in action from surveillance videos from Arkham that made it to the news and carnage has made his way to down town life news broadcast.. ppl leaving the city in panic riots.. etc etc.. escapees and criminals taking advantage of the chaos and also killing one another.. can batman stop this?

background music:
feed my frankenstein
let the bodies hit the floor
superbeast
boogie woogie

Bouboumaster
No, they won't. Carnage soloes the Bat family, and the entire Asylum too.

Wild Shadow
i was actually thinking some of the city villains might try stop carnage as well and help bats.. i couldnt remember who lives in gotham or in arkham that would be able to stop carnage and still be part of his cis..

i could see guys like two face 50/50 try to stop carnage or not.. maybe clayface would also try to stop the mayhem..

Lord_Talron
you should write, that was enjoyable to read. smile

Wild Shadow
i am glad you enjoyed it sadly a few get mad with my OP's..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.