Supergirl vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
How would Cap do against someone with all of Supermans powers, but who doesn't hold back like he does?

CIS is on for this one.

JakeTheBank
He'd win.

KingD19
Even though she's his cousin and a kryptonian, women are almost always weaker than men unless they actively work out.

Cap would beat her down.

-Pr-
Billy would win. Not sure about Freddy.

Martian_mind
Freddy creams her.

He also wins in a fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Even though she's his cousin and a kryptonian, women are almost always weaker than men unless they actively work out.

True that, but I know pre crisis Supergirl was head and shoulders equal with Superman in every way. They even had fun competitions like races and such...

Haven't seen any reason so far to believe that's less true post crisis.

Warlord
Cap

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Haven't seen any reason so far to believe that's less true post crisis.

even during final crisis, Last Stand on New Krypton, etc?

BattleMage
Captain Marvel

Q99
Pre-Crisis, Superman was stronger and Supergirl faster, I think. That might still hold true.

How would Cap do against someone with all of Supermans powers, but who doesn't hold back like he does?

CIS is on for this one.

She's learned to hold back some... but even if she's at full, it's not like Clark holds back a lot against Billy, and it's been shown that Clark can tune it up past her level. Clark's a better HtH fight.

CM wins.

Diana and Maxima and Barda would have a much better shot among heroines.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Pre-Crisis, Superman was stronger and Supergirl faster, I think. That might still hold true.

She's learned to hold back some... but even if she's at full, it's not like Clark holds back a lot against Billy, and it's been shown that Clark can tune it up past her level. Clark's a better HtH fight.

CM wins.

Diana and Maxima and Barda would have a much better shot among heroines.

How about Power Girl?

As I recall, she was pretty buff during the v3 JSA run. Beat down a mind vontrolled Superman, while fighting other villians like major force and Black Adam..

For some reason, her more recent portrayals have her getting practically swatted aside by Supes and Adam, but I think that's lowballing her considering her previous showings and power set... (She's supposed to be about even with Supergirl, right? But a better fighter?)

Lord_Talron
good ol billy takes a healthy majority here, especially if he knows he doesnt have to hold back much

xJLxKing
CM every time

StyleTime
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Freddy creams her.
Oh, the possibilities.

Q99
How about Power Girl?

As I recall, she was pretty buff during the v3 JSA run. Beat down a mind vontrolled Superman, while fighting other villians like major force and Black Adam..

For some reason, her more recent portrayals have her getting practically swatted aside by Supes and Adam, but I think that's lowballing her considering her previous showings and power set... (She's supposed to be about even with Supergirl, right? But a better fighter?)

Power Girl... I'd say she might get the odd win, but does have the magic disadvantage unlike the trio I mentioned.

Better fighter than Kara (more experience with her powers definitely), I think a somewhat stronger, but not the kind of skill-monster Barda or Diana is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.