SNK VS CAPCOM.......again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
This will B a 4 vs 4 match up of each amazing company pitting their most popular characters against each other, the way it was meant 2 B.

SNK- Kyo Kusanagi, Haomaru, Terry Bogard, and Marco Rossi (machine gun and 4 grenades)

Capcom - Ryu, Mega Man (MVC), Leon S Kennedy (hand gun and knife), and Dante (Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory)

No killing allowed, who will win?

Kirikaze Fuuma
You put Dante on the team two? Yeah right... ridiculous.

Kyo vs Ryu = Kyo wins.

Haohmaru vs Megaman = Haohmaru has more feats than Megaman but I'll give this one to featless Megaman since he destroyed many giant robots and powerful robots.

Terry Bogard vs Leon = Terry Bogard wins (Probably)

Marco vs Dante = I doubt Marco can even do anything to Dante...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
This will B a 4 vs 4 match up of each amazing company pitting their most popular characters against each other, the way it was meant 2 B.

SNK- Kyo Kusanagi, Haomaru, Terry Bogard, and Marco Rossi (machine gun and 4 grenades)

Capcom - Ryu, Mega Man (MVC), Leon S Kennedy (hand gun and knife), and Dante (Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory)

Dante solos. He's way too fast for anybody in SNK.

BloodRain
I see Mega and Dante securing the win.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo

Dante OR Megaman would solo. That is why CVS and SVC games consist of mostly SFs for Capcom's side. This is Why Marvel Vs Capcom is great and Capcom Vs SNK is...less great, but still pretty good.

Dante and Trish in MVC, PLEEZ!

CosmicComet
Originally posted by No End N Site
Dante OR Megaman would solo. This is Why MVC is great and CVS is less great.

Nah. Marvel vs Capcom isn't exactly fair for the Capcom folks either. Megaman is a beast, but he wouldn't be a HUGE deal in the Marvel universe.

No End N Site
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Nah. Marvel vs Capcom isn't exactly fair for the Capcom folks either. Megaman is a beast, but he wouldn't be a HUGE deal in the Marvel universe.

Marvel VS Capcom is not an all out war game. Marvel has a very diverse cast and can pick characters to match Capcom's equally diverse (but weaker) cast. You won't find a MVC game wit only 3 characters that are not from SF.

I'm sure Marvel has a character who is like Megaman and around his level that is not an X-Men. Both sides try to include EVERYONE, and its looks good. Also, Dante and Megaman are not Capcom's strongest. Spiderman and Captaim America wouldn't be a big deal in Capcom's universe, see how this works.

Phanteros
If I dropped Sentry down in Capcom..... There will be no capcom.

No End N Site
No VG company can match any of Marvel's big dogs.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by No End N Site
No VG company can match any of Marvel's big dogs.

Not even the King of the Universe?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Not even the King of the Universe? He will be (fullpowered)Galactus level but then again that's a stretch. and plus their are people like Living Tribunal that will make KOTU look like a joke, hell a Mr.Fantastic's little son can pull off those feats.

Warden
Without a doubt capcom would get crushed by even the mid level characters in marvel.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
You put Dante on the team two? Yeah right... ridiculous.

Kyo vs Ryu = Kyo wins.

Haohmaru vs Megaman = Haohmaru has more feats than Megaman but I'll give this one to featless Megaman since he destroyed many giant robots and powerful robots.

Terry Bogard vs Leon = Terry Bogard wins (Probably)

Marco vs Dante = I doubt Marco can even do anything to Dante...

mad Kyo vs Ryu = Ryu wins

You scream,you cry and then you die

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
mad Kyo vs Ryu = Ryu wins

You scream,you cry and then you die

If your only argument is "Kyo is weak so Ryu wins" or something like that, then STFU.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
If your only argument is "Kyo is weak so Ryu wins" or something like that, then STFU.

Let me seee Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.