What is Hell on Earth to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
This is a very broad question, but what would be Hell on Earth to you? War is Hell on Earth to some. Maybe seeing a loved one die? I'm not sure myself. This thread could get grim. So how about you?

inimalist
a bad trip

steverules_2
Miley Cyrus

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by inimalist
a bad trip Really? What about a bad trip during a war, while being raped? hmm

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by steverules_2
Miley Cyrus How, exactly?? confused

BackFire
The Comics vs forum.

Tired-Hiker
laughing out loud

Well, what about the comic vs. forum, while being raped?? hmm

Oh yeah, during a war. hmm

Mindset
Me raping Backfire while he browses the comic vs. forum.

I would like his undivided attention while I'm raping him.

Rude much, Backfire?

Autokrat
My roomates and are stoned all the time and stink up the entire apartment with pot all the time.

inimalist
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
Really? What about a bad trip during a war, while being raped? hmm

/sigh

awesome thread

Wild Shadow
the world the way it is now.. government abuse of power and authority.. apathetic nature of ppl.. hypocrisy and bias of supposed spiritual ppl.. ect etc..

the ninjak
Having Bad mental health. Schizophrenia. and being a woman living in the Congo. Couldn't get worse than that.

Wild Shadow
not being able to punish those that need to be punished...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

laughing out loud

So when you're not posting you bust some caps in punks heads.

Hell Lancer
watching twilight. End of discussion wink

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing out loud

So when you're not posting you bust some caps in punks heads. nah.. i use to just give some really severe @$$ whoopins that ended with medical care but that was near a decade ago.. now your average grown up hide behind laws even when they deserve more then beating.

steverules_2
How, exactly?? confused

For many many reasons no expression

Liberator
Conservatives are hell on Earth.

Shakyamunison
This is a very broad question, but what would be Hell on Earth to you? War is Hell on Earth to some. Maybe seeing a loved one die? I'm not sure myself. This thread could get grim. So how about you?

Hell on Earth is the sequel to the award winning game, Doom. big grin

WickedDynamite
Fanboys

The Nuul
Originally posted by BackFire
The Comics vs forum.

Geez thats not trolling...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deja~vu
Getting involved in the court system. Now that's hell.

bash

BackFire
Originally posted by The Nuul
Geez thats not trolling...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Correct.

Blinky
My idea of hell is being married, with children.

Rogue Jedi
Wisconsin, with Bartleby and Loki.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Blinky
My idea of hell is being married, with children.

Well.....it's a good hell. erm

Moscow

Not knowing where all the landmines are buried in the jungles of Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos while you're walking around doing your menial chores of life

Bardock42
Well.....it's a good hell. erm

Tell yourself that....maybe it will make it better....

Rogue Jedi
Having to wash Marius's dirty undies.

the ninjak
nah.. i use to just give some really severe @$$ whoopins that ended with medical care but that was near a decade ago.. now your average grown up hide behind laws even when they deserve more then beating.

Dude you are hardcore. cool

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dude you are hardcore. cool i like to think so except that thinking i am bad$$ got me stabbed in the hand while blocking my face which was the target by a redneck hick but i still won.. stomped him until he couldnt get up.. hence the medical care not just one sided although usually it wasnt me.

JEmklTvAkbM&NR=1

i actually almost killed one guy but a friend of mine stopped me by jumping me and hitting me in the back of the head repeatedly after i had beaten three guys.. two ran away after their beating one big dude stayed and i ended up beating the snot out of him and picked him off the ground and tried to choke him to death.. back street bar fights are awesome.. if my friend hadnt started wailing on me i would have killed him since it was my goal... i only stop b/c i felt betrayed by him attacking me.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Bardock42
Tell yourself that....maybe it will make it better....

You are becoming annoying.

Enyalus
Being forced to watch Mindset raping BackFire while he browses the comic vs. forums.

So unfaithful. He told me we'd be together forever. bawling

botankus
Living in a society that considers a presumptuous 11-year-old girl in a purple wig to be the hottest thing out there.

Deja~vu
People eating french fries and knowing you are smelling them and yet they won't give you any.

That is soooooo hell.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by botankus
Living in a society that considers a presumptuous 11-year-old girl in a purple wig to be the hottest thing out there. If you are referring to my sig and avatar, and if you think I think Hit-Girl is "hot" as in babeilicious, then you are wrong about me. Do I think she kicks ass and is the coolest damn character on the screen since Captain Jack Sparrow? Yes.

Robtard

Ugh, that's this guys 'hell on Earth', get your ****ing own.

http://morb.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/punwarj005_cov.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.