What do you like about Gilad Pellaeon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
What do you like about Gilad Pellaeon?

Xizor
I liked how he's the kind of imperial that you can like. He's
loyal and intelligent, plus he really cares for his people and
the ideals that the empire originally stood for. Plus he's Thrawn'
s only real confidant, thats gotta mean something.

Rayvann Sadow
Whoa! Is this thread ancient!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, really.

Redeemer
Bump!

InsaneNoodlyGuy
He's what imperials were idealy supposed to become. that's why under his rule the Empire worked.

Darth_Rankkor
His discipline, honor and all that a good military guy should be.

Gryn Jabar
First REaction: WHo the hell is Gilad Pellaeon
Second Reaction (after wiki): Above mentioned reasons.

darth dread
I think he is prolly top three in the history star wars as admirals behind thrawn and ackbar. and he knew how to keep the moffs in place just by his words alone

truejedi
and he was tragically murdered. sad.

REXXXX
This thread has been unceremoniously necromanced for over ten years... yeesh.

Pellaeon is not a character that I've really gotten to know since I haven't read many of the books he features in.

Hewhoknowsall
Gilad Pellaeon seemed to be a very good, loyal person, although why he stayed loyal to the Empire after it slaughtered the Jedi that he made friends with is beyond me.

Red Nemesis
edit

Darth Truculent
Natural leader, popular with the Empire, NR & GA. Sadly assassinated.

Hewhoknowsall
I'm confused as to why Pellaeon, despite being a good person (supposedly), supported the same Empire that murdered Jedi he was friends with and also helped capture slaves. WTF is it with this ignorant person?

Pwned
In the Imperial faction of galactic politics: Not all that much he aint a diplomat (However, ive only read the books pertaining to Thrawn, and the Hand of Thrawn Duology)

Military side: I love him. From what I can tell after hrawn died, Pellaeon was second only to Thrawn himself in tactics, due to his studying, and learning how to plan campaigns.

He was loyal, dependable, and had a value of human life seen only in Thrawn in the Imperials. He promoted creativity like Thrawn as well.

Hewhoknowsall
Yet sometimes loyLty to the wrong cause can be a bad thing.

Admiral Salar
Pellaeon is great because he was thrawns confidant and he learned lots from him. He was good the way he could keep the Moffs in line

Nephthys
I like his dreamy eyes.

Lord Lucien
I like his Stalinstache.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.