Apocalypse vs The Wrecking Crew + friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

apocalypse and his horsemen have attacked NYC and its heroes.. while apocalypse horsemen are busy with the heroes apocalyse has stayed behind to watch..

crew: what have we here a would be mutie world conqueror? this is our city mutie.. and we dont tolerate your kind around these here parts.. especially your racist world view and agenda.. yeah.. we dont tolerate your kind around these here parts..

Apocalypse: i.. am.. Apocalypse! i am far above mutants as mutants are above you..

AM: is that so... we aint your average variety human but we know what side we are on when it counts and it sure as hell aint no Hitler wannabe..

cew: what you need to do is get your mutie @$$ back to butt F#@# Egypt or wherever the hell you from... thats right! you tell em hoss..

Apxy: you dare speak to me in such a manner? i am the apoclypse!!

Wrecking Crew
Absorbing Man and Titania.
Ulik

vs

Apocalypse

Martian_mind
Team shit stomps

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Team shit stomps is it a reverse racist sh#@ stomp where they surround apoxy lips and stomp him into the ground give him a curb check and and tie him and drag his Supremacist @$$?

the ninjak
Poccy becomes huge and wraps around team and throws the invulnerable ones into the sea.

galactusischere
AM would be hard to take down but nothing too serious

The Nuul
Apoc would easily out smart the team.

the ninjak
Team are just brawlers.....incredible brawlers but still Poccy is their Kryptonite.

illadelph12
Pretty much. Only "threat" would be Creel, and Nur could probably handle him also.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.