Captain America Vs Movix Ozy (Watchmen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins in this ultimate throw down?

BattleMage
Captain America

KingD19
Cap easily.

Lord_Talron
cap shows this pussy version of ozy how its done.

Bouboumaster
Ozy would win.

Unless Cap can throw his shield faster that the speed of sound, it's not an issue to Ozy. Also, Ozy is much, much more intelligent.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Ozy would win.

Unless Cap can throw his shield faster that the speed of sound, it's not an issue to Ozy. Also, Ozy is much, much more intelligent. He can.

JakeTheBank
Even without the shield, Cap still has far, far, FAR better hand to hand skills aside from beating people like Nite Owl and Rorschach. He would wreck movie Ozy.

The Nuul
Cap stomps....he has way better feats.

celeyhyga17
Captain freakin America

SouthSpawn
You guys don't think Ozy would have a chance?

khazra
Thats like saying if you cant punch at light speed than you cant hit cap (cap's dodge lasers)

Black bolt z
Cap wins but not nearly as easy as you guys are saying.He messed with doctor manhatten using prep(only messes but doc M is prob high then odin level).Ozy has cought a bullet and was beating the crap out of nire owl and rorshach at the same time.

the ninjak
If Ozy was prepared for Caps arrival then Ozy can take this.

But this thread doesn't state prep so Cap crushes him.

The Pict
Ozy would put up a fight. He was a "normal" person in movie and comic terms but his feats were clearly superhuman.

khazra
Cap would have even less trouble wiht those 2, there not exactly elit fighters.

Someone like batroc would of owned them even.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Cap wins but not nearly as easy as you guys are saying.He messed with doctor manhatten using prep(only messes but doc M is prob high then odin level).Ozy has cought a bullet and was beating the crap out of nire owl and rorshach at the same time.

What did Dr. Manhattan do that is > Odin? And seeing as OP didn't state prep time, Ozy is going to have to rely on beating Captain America straight up. Which won't happen. At all.

mideus
people forgive me for the maby stupid question but it seems i lost my track so tell me please is steve rogers captain america right now? or did he retire for good and now its bucky

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by mideus
people forgive me for the maby stupid question but it seems i lost my track so tell me please is steve rogers captain america right now? or did he retire for good and now its bucky

Bucky is Captain America technically, but Steve donned the costume and shield for Siege. After that, Rogers will be running a black ops Avengers team as himself.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What did Dr. Manhattan do that is > Odin? And seeing as OP didn't state prep time, Ozy is going to have to rely on beating Captain America straight up. Which won't happen. At all. No cap beats him.Probably 8/10 but ozy could pull some wins.

Personally I think manhatten>Odin but he doesn't have enough feats to be that debatable.Just not enough feats and he never fought anything superhuman but he was described to be god.If thats true god=god.

mideus
so the captain america that beat the living shit out the u foes is steve rogers right?

JakeTheBank
PIS to the max, but yes.

mideus
well captain america is just like batman when 95% of his apearences are PIS then its no longer a PIS

Black bolt z
Originally posted by mideus
well captain america is just like batman when 95% of his apearences are PIS then its no longer a PIS Thats the case with a lot of characters...

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No cap beats him.Probably 8/10 but ozy could pull some wins.

Personally I think manhatten>Odin but he doesn't have enough feats to be that debatable.Just not enough feats and he never fought anything superhuman but he was described to be god.If thats true god=god. Thor is a god.

Dr. M = Thor

Lord_Talron
dr m's potential is never fully explored, for all we know he could be above galactus, but theres no proof

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
dr m's potential is never fully explored, for all we know he could be above galactus, but theres no proof Exactly.But in his feats he has shown to be able to

Create himself after being de-atomized
He has blown apart humans with a thought
He has cosmic awareness
He has matter manipulation to a certain extent

Lord_Talron
yes, but from what i understand about alan moore and how he seems to be written, hes supposed to be absolutely the most powerful being ever (it makes sense with the plot). but, again thats just speculation that CANNOT be proved either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.