Oompa loompas vs Hobbits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedDynamite
Willy drops the Loompas to hire Hobbits for his Chocolate factory.

Union strikes break out! Fights everywhere and blood in the streets.

Who wins?

Sadako of Girth
Awesome thread. Will have to say Oopma Loompas for now at first thought.

They'd smash hobbit's skulls in, in violently synchronised strikes, all the time singing seemingly benign but totally creepy songs.

evil face

WickedDynamite
I was going to throw in Ewoks as well, but then I figure they're too primitive and have no knowledge of industrial production.

Might have to go with Jawas next time. mmm

KingD19
Hobbits, they were actually shown to be proficient in combat.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
Hobbits, they were actually shown to be proficient in combat.

That was my logic. They weren't that bad, either. Hobbits are also strong for their size, if I recall.

BruceSkywalker
just give them all a golden ticket and everyone is happy and have gene wilder and not johnny depp sing

KingD19
Originally posted by dadudemon
That was my logic. They weren't that bad, either. Hobbits are also strong for their size, if I recall.

Yeah, when they wanted to fight, they could get it on.

WickedDynamite
Well, I would say Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry were the only hobbits doing the fight. So those would be their champions.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Well, I would say Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, and Merry were the only hobbits doing the fight. So those would be their champions.

just give bilbo a ***** and he is happy laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just give bilbo a ***** and he is happy laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

I see what you did there laughing

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I see what you did there laughing

yep

Sadako of Girth

Yeah but they were crap at it.

The only time one got good was in Return of the king.

Frodo was awesome at getting stabbed a lot and poisoned.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

That's like "Yeah, you beat the shit outta his fist with your face!!!"

steverules_2
If people think about it...in the end the real hero was Gollum, he was the one who technically threw the ring into the lava...a long with himself of course and un-intentionally but still smile

Rogue Jedi
LOTR was gay, start to finish. Epic gayness.

Sadako of Girth
Maybe the end...

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the whole thing. I want my money back.

Sadako of Girth
Get it then.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, I'll go to hollywood video tomorrow and do just that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Then why say it.....?doh

Rogue Jedi
Because I choose to.

Sadako of Girth
Well I choose to say it was pointless.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, LOTR was indeed that. Good call.

Sadako of Girth
Less pointless than Potter, dude. eat

Rogue Jedi
Matter of opinion?

Sadako of Girth
Maybe.

LOTR was about the theme of Death and the varieties of ways of facing it.

HP was about kiddy spells.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, LOTR was about a buncha faggy dwarves walking around the forest.

HP was essentially the SW saga in a different setting.

the ninjak
LOTR was f'n gorgeous go watch Xmen RJ. Boring but Gorgeous and respectful to original material. Your fault for not learning your lesson the first two times and not reading the books.

Hobbits stab the crap out of the Oompas and drink their candy blood and absorb their power!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, LOTR was about a buncha faggy dwarves walking around the forest.

HP was essentially the SW saga in a different setting.

As opposed to a bunch of faggy old wizards hanging around with young boys in a dark moist castley environment for 9 movies..?

Blasphemy.

WickedDynamite
Now we know RJ weakness...

Batman dancing with Hobbits singing and laughing.

Picture it in your mind and RJ becomes weak.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Now we know RJ weakness...

Batman dancing with Hobbits singing and laughing.

Picture it in your mind and RJ becomes weak. Nah, you got it all wrong. I like Batman the character. I only hate how he is portrayed.

And the Hobbits, well, I hated the movie versions, but I liked the Hobbit animated movie of old.

Sadako of Girth
And the old animated version was no longer "about a bunch of faggy dwarves walking around in a forest"..? confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
LOTR was f'n gorgeous go watch Xmen RJ. Boring but Gorgeous and respectful to original material. Your fault for not learning your lesson the first two times and not reading the books.

Hobbits stab the crap out of the Oompas and drink their candy blood and absorb their power! I tried reading the books, they put me to sleep.

If you wanna tell me to go watch something I think is "f'n gorgeous", then you should tell me to go watch Interview with the Vampire, or Gladiator, something like that. I just happen to not like LOTR, that's all, I don't know why people make such a big deal of it.

And I'm not the only one:

vmuT8UeTk4s

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.