Thanos and Death, sitting in a tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
So Thanos moves to DC, and falls in love with Death of the Endless. He feels that, in order to win favor with the rest of the Endless, he will do the following...

1. Find the Anti Life Equation(Darkseid is still in this universe)
2. Conquer DC Earth
3. Conquer DC Universe
4. Fight Lucifer
5. Fight the Presence(He gets a year of prep for this.)

One caveat: He's vulnurable to kryptonite.

Johnny Sorrow
... What the f**k?

King Kandy
Dumbest thread of the year. Death of the Endless, unlike marvel death, has no interest at all in trying to get more people to die.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
... What the f**k?

the ninjak
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dumbest thread of the year. Death of the Endless, unlike marvel death, has no interest at all in trying to get more people to die.

I thought Marvel Death aprreciated order. Sure she ordains avatars but she wasn't impressed with Thanos when he killed 50% of the Universes living entities.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
I thought Marvel Death aprreciated order. Sure she ordains avatars but she wasn't impressed with Thanos when he killed 50% of the Universes living entities. It's an impessive feat but she still didn't like him.

Tattoos N Scars
nevermind..I was thinking of Dream of the Endless.

galactusischere
It was made pretty clear that D of the E did not enjoy the death of other beings. For what reason I do not know, but it was depicted that way.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by galactusischere
It was made pretty clear that D of the E did not enjoy the death of other beings. For what reason I do not know, but it was depicted that way. Thanks for your response.

This thread's not to supposed to be taken seriously, "ya'll". cool

cdtm
Thanos may as well not waste his time, he doesn't have a chance with Endless Death.

She's like the only being in DC who isn't a dick.

Dr Will Hatch
Tommy Monaghan is pretty nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.