Onslaught vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

Warlord
slaught

"Id"
Onslaught

Mshinu
Onslaught by Pimp Hand.

Colossus-Big C
onslaught

janus77
Surfer, imo.

Starscream M
onslaught...this is spite

Stunner2xx
onslaught eats his board and makes sufter walk home
this forces the surfer to change this name to "The Silver Walker"
and commits suicide due to being griefed.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer.

Potentially, Onslaught should win. But he didn't done anything that could makes me think he can beat Surfer.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
onslaught

Oslaught1262
Onslaught of course

leonidas
depends on which stage. ss could maybe take the early stage, but onslaught was clearly intended to be pretty uber by the end and the end version would take ss.

Mshinu
Onslaught turns the Surfer pink and Norrin BFRs himself in emberrasment.

guy222
onslaught ftw

carver9
Surfer isn't Hulk. Onslaught wins.

Batman-Prime
Onslaught, easy.

Oslaught1262
Originally posted by carver9

im glad we agree. both hulk and juggernaut are above surfer physically

bbrem123
spite...onslaught murders surfer

Ambient
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on which stage. ss could maybe take the early stage, but onslaught was clearly intended to be pretty uber by the end and the end version would take ss.
This cept.. He def. Takes early stage Onslaught..

Nihilist
Surfer wins

rotiart
Originally posted by leonidas

Based on potential? I agree. On feats?....
Well since Nate and Franklin weren't fully absorbed at the end of that saga... We never really got to see what onslaught could really dish out...

But if you say.... Allow him the feats of each of his components....

Then for sure surfer is boned.

zeel
Originally posted by carver9

exactly, surfer is hulks superior. big grin

Prep-Man
ONSLAUGHT!

quanchi112
Onslaught after a tough fight.

psycho gundam
iirc surfer was there during the climax of the onslaught event

Sundipped
What's with all these Onslaught threads?
Did he come back or something?

Oslaught1262
Originally posted by quanchi112
Onslaught after a tough fight.

my friend, surfer cannot do anything against OS

quanchi112
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
my friend, surfer cannot do anything against OS Why can't he ?

Oslaught1262
Onslaught is made of energy and has uber energy manipulation powers, has surfer ever beaten someone made of pure psychic esence?

quanchi112
Onslaught is made of energy and has uber energy manipulation powers, has surfer ever beaten someone made of pure psychic esence? Why can't he contain the energy ?

Oslaught1262
doctor doom easily contained the Silver Surfer but couldnt deal with an infant Onslaught, i dont see any reason to think norrin can contain him

quanchi112
doctor doom easily contained the Silver Surfer but couldnt deal with an infant Onslaught, i dont see any reason to think norrin can contain him Doom tricked the Surfer before and in a straight up battle would destroy Doom.

Ambient
Onslaught is made of energy and has uber energy manipulation powers, has surfer ever beaten someone made of pure psychic esence?
http://m436.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/KherubimBacklash/Upgrade3.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=Upgrade3.jpg

Right there he controlled and manipulated psi energy from someone supposedly an overbeing - enough energy to obliterate that dimension..

Doom had more time for his prep against SS as opposed to Onslaught sudden appearance.

Stoic
I'd like to think that because Onslaught was considered to be up there in power with the likes of a Celestial being, that he would easily dispatch the Silver Surfer. Has the Surfer ever defeated anyone approaching the level of power that Onslaught was on? I have troubles believing it, especially after seeing Khoon nearly make him his bed slave.

Ambient
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd like to think that because Onslaught was considered to be up there in power with the likes of a Celestial being, that he would easily dispatch the Silver Surfer. Has the Surfer ever defeated anyone approaching the level of power that Onslaught was on? I have troubles believing it, especially after seeing Khoon nearly make him his bed slave.
Potentially after OS absorb Franklin and Nate but his early stage I'd have to say herald level..

And yes Surfer have beaten celestial level beings before; heck he fought 2 at the same time wink ..

Stoic
Originally posted by Ambient
Potentially after OS absorb Franklin and Nate but his early stage I'd have to say herald level..

And yes Surfer have beaten celestial level beings before; heck he fought 2 at the same time wink ..

He fought and was cracked, and beaten down. Am I correct? What makes Onslaught stop from using Xavier's powers to make Norrin believe that he isn't having sex with his hand? If he could physically beat the shyt out of the Juggernaut (which the Surfer would never be able to do), I don't see why he wouldn't defeat the Surfer. Onslaught was written to be above the Herald class. This is not a fight that the Surfer can win. There is simply more to Onslaught than his physical shell.

Ambient
And still won..

I don't see OS being able to deliver blows to that magnitude and Jugs have certain vulnerabilities to psychic attack soon as that helmet no longer protects him, surfer on the other hand posses abilities to defend from such attack.. That + his overall energy and matter manipulative powers is why he can contend and take a majority against earlier version of OS..

Nihilist
I'd like to think that because Onslaught was considered to be up there in power with the likes of a Celestial being, that he would easily dispatch the Silver Surfer. Has the Surfer ever defeated anyone approaching the level of power that Onslaught was on? I have troubles believing it, especially after seeing Khoon nearly make him his bed slave. Where was it ever stated Onslaught was Celestial lvl.

Ambient
They probably include Nate and Franklin supposed realized full potential with Onslaught, more of a speculation really yes ..

Stoic
And still won..

I don't see OS being able to deliver blows to that magnitude and Jugs have certain vulnerabilities to psychic attack soon as that helmet no longer protects him, surfer on the other hand posses abilities to defend from such attack.. That + his overall energy and matter manipulative powers is why he can contend and take a majority against earlier version of OS..

But the Juggernaut had his helmet on when Onslaught dug in his ass. Sorry not buying it.

The Surfer has no business winning even 1 out 10 fights with Onslaught, when Onslaught can simply lobotomize him, and send him to the Wonderful World of OZ on a whim. So I say this, in a physical confrontation, Onslaught may have a little trouble with Norrin, but mentally he doesn't stand a chance. Did Thor stand a chance against Onslaught? I place Thor on the Surfers level on any given day.

This thread IMO should be called a no contest, especially if Onslaught goes all out, and uses his powers like the genius that he was portrayed to be, and not the dork that some people are making him out to be. Nah mean?

Stoic
And still won..

Is it that you don't want to believe that OS can't deliver blows to that degree because he was defeated physically by a raging Hulk? You do realize that the Hulk's strength can not be accurately measured, because he does not have a static level right?

Ambient
Really read it again, you'll find there was no telling Onslaught physically took the gem by force fact this happened in astral world and we all know Jugs can't bring himself there..

If moondragoon w/ mind gem couldn't do it lesser chance OS could.. Other than that Oslaught no way of winning - he'll just get disperse or turned into harmless energy.. Lol

Ambient
Is it that you don't want to believe that OS can't deliver blows to that degree because he was defeated physically by a raging Hulk? You do realize that the Hulk's strength can not be accurately measured, because he does not have a static level right?
A fail to see ur point..

Hulk cracking Onslaught armor is irrelevant to the point I'm making.. All I'm saying is that the lesser version of Onslaught should be within the realm for surfer to beat.. Is all..

Stoic
A fail to see ur point..

Hulk cracking Onslaught armor is irrelevant to the point I'm making.. All I'm saying is that the lesser version of Onslaught should be within the realm for surfer to beat.. Is all..

Ok, but to rely on Onslaught fighting the Surfer in the phyical realm would be like saying that he's going to fight like Doobee the doorknob right? If he used all of his abilities, this really is a no contest, as Norrin would lose a battle with Onslaught in Astral space, and I mean every single time.

Nihilist
They probably include Nate and Franklin supposed realized full potential with Onslaught, more of a speculation really yes .. Thats what i thought, Franklin at FULL potential/adulthood is supposed to have power equaling a Celestial...it seems otherfanboy try to hype Onslaught to that lvl for some reason

Ambient
Like i've mentioned before Surfer in terms of fighting metaphysically; psi/astral is not defenseless.. The fact that he faced beings that perhaps rivaled OS is a enough that he can contend against him + his supposedly a lot more powerful in that plane and even if he does stalemate he could always escape from this plane and take the fight were its more of an advantage..

Originally posted by Nihilist
Thats what i thought, Franklin at FULL potential/adulthood is supposed to have power equaling a Celestial...it seems otherfanboy try to hype Onslaught to that lvl for some reason
Pretty much..

Stoic
The OP say Onslaught vs Silver Surfer, I did not realize that we were allowed to neuter him, and I have not followed every post since this thread began, so I was unaware that the thread starter placed Onslaught in an incomplete form. Even still I vote for a no contest, because I have never seen the Surfer to possess psychic abilities that could even begin to rival Xavier's.

Ambient
Not really consider we are considering OS potential thought his never been shown on panel to posses.. If we really push it Surfer can also contend with the final version of Onslaught, being around that long his got an abundant of high feats..

Yeah Surfer does posses global psi, that + his other abilities makes him >>> Xavier..

Stoic
Not really consider we are considering OS potential thought his never been shown on panel to posses.. If we really push it Surfer can also contend with the final version of Onslaught, being around that long his got an abundant of high feats..

Yeah Surfer does posses global psi, that + his other abilities makes him >>> Xavier..

Whoa now I think that you are pushing it. Tell me of these psi feats that he has accomplished, and not resistance feats, but actual manipulation feats.

Onslaught was able to tame the Phoenix, which is a being that is far above the Silver Surfer. Onslaught is made up of psionic energy correct? Where and when did you ever see the Silver Surfer control what could be calculated as metaphysical energy?

Ambient
His got tonce, don't even know were to start.. Checked the respect thread but what comes to mind right now is tp from across the universe, global tp 2x, fought a psionic entity within it's mind that's capable of absorbing a solar system, the Others etc, etc.. I'm on IPhone lol and not very good at texting..lol

Phoenix has been manipulated many x, defeat it then that would be very impressive.

Fighting Metaphysical beings: He took away Unilords power - soul/psi energy, defeat a being of pure psi energy using PC energy conversion, etc etc..

Eternal Idol
Surfer gets battered early in the fight, his noble speeches ignored by Onslaught, This continues on until the 11th round, when suddenly Surfer gets through dicking around and beats seven shades of psionic shit out of Onslaught.

TheHulk
onslaught...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.