Kyo vs Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
This match will be cool coolIori and Kyo are strong fighters in KOF series

Sin_Volvagia
Iori would win as he did beat up Kyo when he went Riot of the Blood. But now that Iori lost his fire, Kyo can beat him.

Esomark
Iori without his flames is like a chimpanzee who got his balls ripped off.
He's neutered.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Iori is still a monster even though he doesn't have a flame as shown in KOF another day. Without flame, he beat the crap out of Soiree, and remain unscathed when a church falls on his body as seen in KOF AD. And earlier in 2001, he distort the air only with his aura, creates an aura which would kill normal people (Iori's team story in 2001). Even in 1999 he moves faster than a N.E.S.T.S soldier before the soldier managed to pull the trigger of his gun and cut a big chunk of meat from that soldier (Iori's story in 1999).

But Kyo is not a weakling too. He parried an iron mast with his fist covered with a flame and he did that effortlessly, remain unscathed when big steels falls on his body, KO Orochi with his punch where he put all his might on it, and (possibly) crumbled the entire N.E.S.T.S base in 1999. Don't forget he survived whenever he fought Iori. And I already told you how powerful Iori is. Even Mature and Vice said he is as powerful as Kyo, or maybe more.

Kyo wins this if he fight flameless Iori.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Iori is still a monster even though he doesn't have a flame as shown in KOF another day. Without flame, he beat the crap out of Soiree, and remain unscathed when a church falls on his body as seen in KOF AD. And earlier in 2001, he distort the air only with his aura, creates an aura which would kill normal people (Iori's team story in 2001). Even in 1999 he moves faster than a N.E.S.T.S soldier before the soldier managed to pull the trigger of his gun and cut a big chunk of meat from that soldier (Iori's story in 1999).

But Kyo is not a weakling too. He parried an iron mast with his fist covered with a flame and he did that effortlessly, remain unscathed when big steels falls on his body, KO Orochi with his punch where he put all his might on it, and (possibly) crumbled the entire N.E.S.T.S base in 1999. Don't forget he survived whenever he fought Iori. And I already told you how powerful Iori is. Even Mature and Vice said he is as powerful as Kyo, or maybe more.

Kyo wins this if he fight flameless Iori.

Mature and Vice said that Iori was at the level of Goenitz.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Mature and Vice said that Iori was at the level of Goenitz.

Taken from Iori's KOF 96 Iori's story.

I-Drop
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma

Kyo wins this if he fight flameless Iori. Ditto

lordxalba
Actually its Kyo vs old Iori

I-Drop
Iori wins after a good fight then.

isharacramer
Originally posted by I-Drop
Iori wins after a good fight then.

It's draw

lordxalba
Originally posted by isharacramer
It's draw

Which is draw.Iori wins,how would Kyo defeat Iori.Do you have any proof.

isharacramer
Originally posted by lordxalba
Which is draw.Iori wins,how would Kyo defeat Iori.Do you have any proof.
I said it's draw

lordxalba
I said it's draw

Do you have any proof to say its draw.

isharacramer
Originally posted by lordxalba
Do you have any proof to say its draw.
Iori will win but you can't tell kyo will win

lordxalba
Iori will win but you can't tell kyo will win

Again trying to be a fool mad I said Iori will win.

Darkstorm Zero
Iori may win more often then not, but the marginal difference is negligable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.