Terry vs K'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
K' is the most powerfullest in kof but still terry can have a good match with K'.

Sin_Volvagia
I never understood what's so powerful about K'. Did he take out NESTS alone?

No End N Site
It's a draw.

Kirikaze Fuuma
K' survived in an one on one match against a man who can create a vacuum with his hand (Original Zero). And Original Zero is Igniz's right hand. K' wins this match.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
K' survived in an one on one match against a man who can create a vacuum with his hand (Original Zero). And Original Zero is Igniz's right hand. K' wins this match.

Nice smile

P-Geyser
Well if you look at it flameweilding characters or basically new main hero characters are supered up to hercules status and just run through past hero's like nothing.... especially in the world of SNK. Not sure about Capcom.

It's like when Bill Goldberg ran through Sting in wcw. So I guess you can just give it to K'

Hell Lancer
well, Alex never got to take the spotlight from Ryu the way K' took it from Kyo and Ash took it from K'. stop moaning about Terry Fagtard all the time mad

No End N Site
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Not sure about Capcom.

Why does Capcom matter in this thread? Seriously, I'm just askin'?

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
well, Alex never got to take the spotlight from Ryu the way K' took it from Kyo and Ash took it from K'. stop moaning about Terry Fagtard all the time mad

Though playmore shifted more importance from K' back to Kyo again embarrasment because of the Ass fagson arc. Also who's moaning....and this is a thread that has to do with Terry by the way.

Originally posted by No End N Site
Why does Capcom matter in this thread? Seriously, I'm just askin'?

In honesty I was just wondering what Capcom would do with certain characters or new main hero's that come into the fray.

No End N Site
Originally posted by P-Geyser
In honesty I was just wondering what Capcom would do with certain characters or new main hero's that come into the fray.

You seen what happened, when Alex came into the story, the only thing Ryu did was defeat him, bein' a catalyst/inspiration for Alex's decision to go off and train to become a serious fighter. Other than that, Ryu was virtually uninvolved in the plot.

In SSFIV, Juri is the new main and Ryu basically does nothin' worth mentionin', he's not even in the anime. A legit SF anime without Ryu.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by No End N Site
You seen what happened, when Alex came into the story, the only thing Ryu did was defeat him, bein' a catalyst/inspiration for Alex's decision to go off and train to become a serious fighter. Other than that, Ryu was virtually uninvolved in the plot.

In SSFIV, Juri is the new main and Ryu basically does nothin' worth mentionin', he's not even in the anime. A legit SF anime without Ryu.

At least in Alex's case Ryu is still respected not to just get speared and jackhammered.

I had know idea about the anime thanks for the heads up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.