Onslaught vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Onslaught (peak version as shown in comics)

vs

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal), Martian Manhunter, and Flash (Wally)

illadelph12
Hmm...

Given the roster, I'd actually have to roll with Onslaught.

rotiart
WelL in onslaught rborn he was easily taking over the mind of hulk, Thor, and the rest of the avengers/ff4...

He couldn't do much with Thor ecause he couldn't pick up the hammer...

In this scenario he bodyjumps to superman laying waste to most of the jla... And if they find a way to contain him he body jumps to someone else...

Onslaught ftw...

Warlord
slaught

JakeTheBank
Onslaught.

"Id"
Onslaught

McNasty996
I'm going with onslaught
I don't think that can beat his reality warping

Mshinu
League gets slaught-ered

Oslaught1262
my man Onslaught destroys them

carver9
Hulk>Onslaught>The JLA

Oslaught1262
loloz peak OS created a sun, even regular Onslaught stomped juggernaut better than hulk has ever done

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk>Onslaught>The JLA

durhulk

carver9
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
loloz peak OS created a sun, even regular Onslaught stomped juggernaut better than hulk has ever done

Hulk busted his armor with ease. Physically annihilated him. It doesn't matter what he created.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
durhulk

big grin

Mshinu
Onslaught eats this team for breakfast.

Mr Marvel
Onslaught ftw

Batman-Prime
I don't think he could take over Superman and MM could probably shield them. Though even then I think that Onslaught is a true Team-Buster. Out of respect alone he wins.

Oslaught1262
Hulk busted his armor with ease. Physically annihilated him. It doesn't matter what he created.

my friend, Onslaught is not a physical win, no matter how hard Hulk punches he wont hit psychic energy

zeel
Hulk>Onslaught>The JLA

Onslaught>JLA>Hulk=Carver9=wiener

celestialdemon
Onslaught wins.

carver9
Originally posted by zeel
Onslaught>JLA>Hulk=Carver9=wiener

Hulk beat Onslaught armor clean off of him> Onslaught beating the JLA worse than Mike Tyson vs Zeel=Carver always knows what he is talking about.

Mindset
He wanted to get out of his armor.

quanchi112
Onslaught wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
He wanted to get out of his armor.

Every Earth hero was there on the planet fighting against Onslaught, including Thor. All of them hitting him at the same time could have probably done it. He then shielded himself from everyone. Hulk busted through his shields and ripped his armor off of him.

Why not stand there and let everyone attack him if he wanted the armor off if him? Where did you get that from anyway?

Bouboumaster
JLA stomp that shit

Mindset
Every Earth hero was there on the planet fighting against Onslaught, including Thor. All of them hitting him at the same time could have probably done it. He then shielded himself from everyone. Hulk busted through his shields and ripped his armor off of him.

Why not stand there and let everyone attack him if he wanted the armor off if him? Where did you get that from anyway? Comics.

-Pr-
Hulk>Onslaught>The JLA

It'sd like you want to get banned. facepalm

--

Anyway, Onslaught.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
It'sd like you want to get banned. facepalm

--

Anyway, Onslaught.

I was just playing Pr.

-Pr-
I was just playing Pr.

I might have believed you, if not for:

Hulk beat Onslaught armor clean off of him> Onslaught beating the JLA worse than Mike Tyson vs Zeel=Carver always knows what he is talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.