Hi...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tomas
Okay, this maybe not have been the best idea ever, since I only came here and registered for one reason.

Well, it's quite late here (around 3 am) and I'm terrible bored (can't sleep, having fun in the net, lol). I had a sudden idea! Why don't I go over to google and search for some certain words in order to see if there's any pictures with the same name. Now because I'm a writer from elfwood and I adore writing above anything else, I decided to search for names that are actually my characters from a story of mine (also played a RP with them). With some names I find piccies, some I don't.

(Stay patient, you're almost theresmile) I have a major story now, with a certain bad guy in it, who's name is Mil Qundinias (fancy, but not his real name), and the real is: Gundark. So, I find that there's a user in here with the same name.. and.. well. I got curious. Why Gundark? Where does it relate to?

So... nice to meet yousmile.

ToMacco
Leave Gundy out of your life plans, you pervert.

Billy The Kid
Ey...give the guy a chance Tomacco wink

Tomas
No. Doesn't seem to workconfused.
Darn, I say.

And I'm actually.. no wait. I need not to tell you that.

ToMacco
. . . . . . . . . .

Dexx
hi
it's star wars related anyway, thomas

Fitch
Gundy.....big boss around here.
and btw Gundy is a she.....wink

Tomas
I haven't said anything her being a guy, I just told you that I have a character by the same name in a story, and that he's a guy.

And, btw, I happen to be a gal as well.

I'm curious about the name. I mean I made it up myself, but does it relate to somewhere real or is it too completely out of mind?

mechmoggy
Watch Star Wars Tomas, there's a line which goes a little something like this.....

"You look strong enough to pull the ears of a Gundark"

Hence one our members took the name as her own, hence it showed up for this site when you used it on your search.

Phew! Now how about heading over to the GDF bar and saying hello to the lovely lady Gundy herself. big grin

Dexx
Toams is a she name?..or nick..whatever. Anyway..don't think i said welcome...so welcome.

Thomas H
What the hell.......MY NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!! smile

Dexx
more or less 2x'H'

Mujaffa
hi tomas

Tomas
Well, thank you everyone, but I guess I'll just pass.

Perhaps at another time. When I have something to say.

Dexx
bwah..you could've at least made 1000 posts before leaving...oh well. Amateurs evil face

Tex
eye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.