worst comedies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
list which movies that you have seen that are listed under comedy that you dont find funny what so ever.

mall cop

the promotion

the scary movies

the super hero movie

Myth
All of those are spot on except for The Promotion. Its a little more subtle humor, but I thought it was done well. Favorite part: "Blapples." That part had me dying.

Impediment
Scary Movie 1 was brilliant. The others sequels were shit.

dadudemon
The Promotion sounds familiar.

I'm too lazy to look it up.

Impediment
Correction: The opening of Scary Movie 2 was, also, brilliant. The rest of the series was shit.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Impediment
Correction: The opening of Scary Movie 2 was, also, brilliant. The rest of the series was shit.

And the guy with the little hand......and the bird.

MonkeyBone was crap.
So was Spank the Monkey.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Myth
All of those are spot on except for The Promotion. Its a little more subtle humor, but I thought it was done well. Favorite part: "Blapples." That part had me dying. the blapples part was the only entertaining part besides the part where he has the bag on his head and he screams my concentration skills need improvement. the rest of the movie was not funny or humorous at all

Moscow
A tie so far this year: The Bounty Hunter and the Back-up Plan

That ACDC Chick
sooooooooo many to name
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Step Brothers
Elf
Anchorman
The Game Plan

chomperx9
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
sooooooooo many to name
Paul Blart Mall Cop
Step Brothers
Elf
Anchorman
The Game Plan
step brothers kicked ass as well as anchorman

That ACDC Chick
well like i said, the list is based on opinion

the ninjak
Step Bros rocked!

That ACDC Chick
well like i said, the list is based on opinion

chomperx9
you cant judge an entire movie base on one actor. i dont like vin diesel but im not gonna say the fast and furious movies suck just cause he was in it.

That ACDC Chick
well its not just Ferrel, i dont like the entire thing, i think its completely idiotic like when they made the one guy eat white shit sick
i just plain didnt/dont like it and i kindly ask you to accept my opinion sad

chomperx9
well its not just Ferrel, i dont like the entire thing, i think its completely idiotic like when they made the one guy eat white shit sick
i just plain didnt/dont like it and i kindly ask you to accept my opinion sad flips a coin. ok i accept

T.M
i just plain didnt/dont like it and i kindly ask you to accept my opinion sad

I agree with you.

Though I would say it is Ferrell, I cant stand that guy. As well as Carell and Vaughn I stay as far away from any of their movies as possible.

Ms.Marvel
yeah im with you. cant stand any of them.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by chomperx9
flips a coin. ok i accept
okay then Harvy Dent haermm

chomperx9
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5657/ferrel2.jpg

That ACDC Chick
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5657/ferrel2.jpg
oh yes, thats gonna get me to change my mind haermm

Nemesis X
Furry Vengeance. Makes me want to punch a teenage hippy, step on a squirrel, and go kick a raccoon. That crap wasn't funny, it was awful.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Furry Vengeance. Makes me want to punch a teenage hippy, step on a squirrel, and go kick a raccoon. That crap wasn't funny, it was awful.
it came from Summit, the same people that shat out Twilight
what did you expect?
i kinda feel sorry for Brendan Frasier for being in that movie sad
the graphics look utterly atrocious

Myth

You should have watched the theatrical version. I don't think that scene was in it.

super pr*xy
the cleaner, witless protection, larry the cable guy, disaster movie, norbit, pluto nash.. it's quite a long list, which free on-demand has.. and an utter waste of my time, and yet, i keep watching.. i guess i'm a glutton for punishment..

tom_servo
Oh my god, Norbit. I'd almost forgotten how shit that movie was. Eddie Murphy has done his fair share of shit films. Meet Dave is one of them.

Nephthys
Most of the stuff the Nostalgia Critic reviews, but the one that stands out is Biodome. I've never seen it, but even his review made me feel violated. Pauly Shore should die.

Goodburger, Howard the Duck, Super Mario Brothers and Drop Dead Fred stand out though.

The entire 'insert' Movie francise is awful, except, as was said, the 1st Scary Movie.

That ACDC Chick
Good Burger was one of my favorite movies as a kid haermm

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, may i take your order?"

chomperx9
Good Burger was one of my favorite movies as a kid haermm

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, may i take your order?" who was more retarded ? forrest gump or the black kid from good burger ?

That ACDC Chick
who was more retarded ? forrest gump or the black kid from good burger ?
well, Forest Gump was a more serious kind of tard, you know? like he joined the army, got shot in the ass, started a shrimping empire and whatnot
while Ed was a lot funnier and more appealing for kiddies

dadudemon
who was more retarded ? forrest gump or the black kid from good burger ?

The white guy from Forrest Gump.

the ninjak
Originally posted by super pr*xy
the cleaner, witless protection, larry the cable guy, disaster movie, norbit, pluto nash.. it's quite a long list, which free on-demand has.. and an utter waste of my time, and yet, i keep watching.. i guess i'm a glutton for punishment.. Originally posted by Nephthys
Most of the stuff the Nostalgia Critic reviews, but the one that stands out is Biodome. I've never seen it, but even his review made me feel violated. Pauly Shore should die.

Goodburger, Howard the Duck, Super Mario Brothers and Drop Dead Fred stand out though.

The entire 'insert' Movie francise is awful, except, as was said, the 1st Scary Movie.

Drop Dead Fred was awesome! And Cable Guy was Black Humor not everybodies taste but i liked it!

Mr. Rhythmic
The "Movie" movies
Meet Dave
Pluto Nash
Hottie and the Nottie
Ace Ventura: Junior Pet Detective
Freddy Got Fingered
Sex In The City: The Movie
The Love Guru
Caddyshack 2
Night At The Roxbury
Underdog
Spice World
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (It's too terrible to be anything else)
HELP!

chomperx9
Originally posted by dadudemon
The white guy from Forrest Gump. no way the black guy from good burger was more Fed up

super pr*xy
son of the mask

chomperx9
son of the mask i dont think thats listed under comedy. that was supposed to be more of a family movie. but yeah it was lame.

MildPossession
They were involved with The Hurt Locker.

KCJ506
Anything by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer.

chomperx9
in the movie the promotion that was just lame. where john reilly keeps listening to a recorded voice tape that he made of himself. richard wellner is #1 richard wellner is this and that like he is so self obsessed

Mr. Rhythmic
son of the mask

Good choice. Forgot that one.

OnlyCoolMovies
What about The Pineapple Express.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by OnlyCoolMovies
What about The Pineapple Express.
i agree, it was one of them movies that's only funny the first time around
like Borat was

i mean, i tried watching it again cause James Franco is hot and all, but i couldnt finish it cause i was just like... this is lame,and he looks too much like a bum to be hot now erm

chomperx9
i laughed my ass off watching extreme movie. i had to buy it after renting it i was crying laughing but you already know what happens now. thats one of those movies that isnt funny anymore after watching.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
The "Movie" movies
Meet Dave
Pluto Nash
Hottie and the Nottie
Ace Ventura: Junior Pet Detective
Freddy Got Fingered
Sex In The City: The Movie
The Love Guru
Caddyshack 2
Night At The Roxbury
Underdog
Spice World
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (It's too terrible to be anything else)
HELP! transformers and underdog are listed under comedy ?

roughrider
The Austin Powers films don't get any laughs from me. Mike Myers mugging his way through 90 minutes, over & over again... thumb down

chomperx9
Wildhogs. that was just totally lame and not funny at all

captjack
I know I'll carbon date myself but the worst comedy movie I went to see at the show was "The Nude Bomb". It was a Get Smart movie-beyond horrible and I still cringe thinking that we spent money to go see that. embarrasment

K.Diddy
list which movies that you have seen that are listed under comedy that you dont find funny what so ever.

mall cop

the promotion

the scary movies

the super hero movie

1.Have not really seen Mall cop,only parts

2.The promotion,Actually wasn't that bad,I expected worse

3.Scary movie 1 and 2 were fun

4.Yeah,Superhero movie was a waste of my time

smile

chomperx9
is there a name for those type of movies that copy scenes from previous movies ? like ths scary movies the super hero movie , disaster movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.