archer and kestrel vs. altair and ezio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
ok people, before you call this spite, the characters are only armed with throwing knives, crossbows, and a regular bow and arrow.

they are also armed with swords, and regular daggers. kestrel and archer are not in ecslipe uniform, the are inz assassin outfits, like altair and ezio. neither one of them have eagle vision.

this in set at night in vencie, italy.

go for it Happy Dance

BloodRain
Ezio has the home-field advantage, and both bird boys being better at the free running stuff too. Smoke bombs available? And its spite if they're allowed the Apples of Eden.

wammamram
did i say they had the apple eden? and smokebombs are availiable.dots

BloodRain
Well you didnt say they didnt have the apple.

Not sure how good Archer and Kestrel fair with those weapons so ill go for the two that were raised in this stuff.

wammamram
ok for the threads sake, they have both have the same training, everyone!evryone! im so slik shifty

KingD19
Whose Kestrel and Archer?

wammamram
the two partners from spilliter cell conviction..... duh wallbash

KingD19
Originally posted by wammamram
the two partners from spilliter cell conviction..... duh wallbash

I remember now, I was supposed to buy that game, but I helped my father and sister pay bills this month.

wammamram
lol your missing out, the campaign is beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.