Mister X vs Nightwing & Arsenal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
nightwing only gets escrimas and arsenal only gets two 9m guns with two extra full clips aside from the ones already in the gun..

Mister X gets his shades and two swords... lets rock and roll boys..

ko,kill cis on morality on..

setting is inside X's office the heroes dont have an appointment but their tracking detective skills has told them the street sniper killer shots originated from his office due to angles and trajectories.

Lord Feron
X

Q99
X should be able to handle them. Maybe if Arsenal had his bow and trick arrows.

Wild Shadow
no gun katas ftw for Roy?

A2KJHysK6k8

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
no gun katas ftw for Roy?

A2KJHysK6k8

love that movie! but X is gonna slap all the bullets away. The only way team 2 is gonan be able to use a bullet to end X is if Someone holds him down (somehow) and I don't see that shit happening.

Bouboumaster
This time, I give it to the team. I think that Nightwing might have the gadgets to mess with X. After all, he's no Wolverine.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This time, I give it to the team. I think that Nightwing might have the gadgets to mess with X. After all, he's no Wolverine.

I didn't think he had anything exotic that would be able to take X out? Sorry what is his standard equip?

Lord_Talron
Team. I don't think x has the stuff to take sonics and other things they have that he won't be able to dodge. Wolvies pain thresh > mr x and I think that is why the team gets this.

Q99
They don't have sonics- they have sticks and pistols only.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.