Dr. Strange vs Pre Retcon Beyonder (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Battle takes place exclusively in the Astral Plane.

If I'm not mistaken, Astral battles are pure will vs will. It's about the only scenerio where a mortal can defeat a god..

King Kandy
On the astral plane, Beyonder still wins. Power also has a role in astral battles.

galactusischere
Beyonder easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by King Kandy
On the astral plane, Beyonder still wins. Power also has a role in astral battles.

Hrm, Superman had something that seemed like astral battle.. But it was something else, I think. Some sort of advanced Kryptonian technique. It actually let him beat this cosmic entity called Dominus, who was powerful enough to hurt Kismet..

Wonder if Strange has an equivalent technique.

King Kandy
Originally posted by cdtm
Hrm, Superman had something that seemed like astral battle.. But it was something else, I think. Some sort of advanced Kryptonian technique. It actually let him beat this cosmic entity called Dominus, who was powerful enough to hurt Kismet..

Wonder if Strange has an equivalent technique.
That's called T-Vo. Strange doesn't have it.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm

Wonder if Strange has an equivalent technique. Supes has also used that ability to wtfpwn the Eradicator (Fortress mode.) Torquasm-vo (T-vo) literally defines a dues ex machina ability.

tsscls
Pre-Ret Beyonder was a pussy,
Spite and close.

tests
i think strange could take this but it would be hella close.

King Kandy
Originally posted by tests
i think strange could take this but it would be hella close.
I think strange can't take this. If he could, Secret Wars II would have been really short.

Mindset
Beyonder could still use any power he wants to in the astral plane.

A benefit of being one of the most powerful characters ever created.

tests
wait, is this classic strange we are talking about or current?

Prep-Man
Beyonder.

guy222
beyonder wins

cdtm

Whatevers stronger.

Slaanesh

it doesn't really matter..u can put them both together and he still gonna get stomp..

Colossus-Big C
beyonder destroys the astral plane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.