Judge Dredd vs T800

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
intro scene electrical temporal discharge field...

Judge dredd on his lawmaster sees the disturbance and goes in to investigate..

pulls up and gets off his lawmaster.. T800 in his naked pose looking at the ground still.

judge dredd: i am the law.. you are charged with municipal code:6578 destruction of city property, that's 6 months citizen. municipal code: 4722.. illegal use of city electricity.. thats 1 yr.. municipal code: 4325 public nudity thats 3 months.. how do you plead?

T800: i require your clothes, gun and bike..

judge dredd: i knew you say that..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6tharm3-TU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdi17BcuSM&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Judge Dredd goes over the top. Get it?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Judge Dredd goes over the top. Get it? no.

the ninjak
laughing Sly would have his arm ripped off if it boiled down to an arm wrestle.
I can't remember his guns feats.

Couldn't it incinerate and explode stuff? The second Arnie starts walking towards Dredd he'll cop a bullet in the leg. Once Dredd sees that this is no man. He will proceed to blow the crap out of him until he resorts to incindiary rounds. Wihich would melt all the flesh off the exo-skel then Dredd would have to strafe the Droid.....I just don't know if his bullets could dismantle a Terminator.

Nightstick
The Terminator may tank Dredds first few round while walking slowley towards the officer, but once Dredd figures out his a bot. He switches to high explosives armor piercing rounds or grenades. Which should finish off the Terminator well enough.

Obviously if the Terminator was armed and ready for Dredd the situation would be different.

On a side note. Given the difference in stature I don't think Dredd clothes, would fit the Terminator.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing Sly would have his arm ripped off if it boiled down to an arm wrestle.
I can't remember his guns feats.

Couldn't it incinerate and explode stuff? The second Arnie starts walking towards Dredd he'll cop a bullet in the leg. Once Dredd sees that this is no man. He will proceed to blow the crap out of him until he resorts to incindiary rounds. Wihich would melt all the flesh off the exo-skel then Dredd would have to strafe the Droid.....I just don't know if his bullets could dismantle a Terminator. The ****in ninjak gets it yes

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Over-the-Top.jpg
The dude who drank gasoline was Awesome!

Rogue Jedi
That was motor oil.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nightstick

On a side note. Given the difference in stature I don't think Dredd clothes, would fit the Terminator.

Arnold is a short man too, little known fact. He'd fit, be a bit tight, but he'd fit well enough.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Robtard
Arnold is a short man too, little known fact. He'd fit, be a bit tight, but he'd fit well enough.

Yeah, HHH towered over while Arnie was in the WWE.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That was motor oil.

heh.....still cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.