She-Hulk (Lyra) vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

jalek moye
Lyra beats thing down unless she has some reason to be pissed at him at the start of the fight

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
Lyra beats thing down unless she has some reason to be pissed at him at the start of the fight
He called her a *****. stick out tongue

TheTyrant
Lyra. She was holding her own against the Dark Avengers and was fighting Thundra evenly.

Flameback
Lyra!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Lyra. She was holding her own against the Dark Avengers and was fighting Thundra evenly.
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.

and lyra is hella angry at thundra so that weakens her alot. So thats not really a good fight for either.

Anyway Lyra rocks thing if she gets into that Battle meditation mode.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
and lyra is hella angry at thundra so that weakens her alot. So thats not really a good fight for either.

Anyway Lyra rocks thing if she gets into that Battle meditation mode.

thumb up

JakeLockley
well if he continuously insults her he wins...if she can not get angry somehow, she wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeLockley
well if he continuously insults her he wins...if she can not get angry somehow, she wins

He doesn't know about her weakness.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't know about her weakness.
Isn't Thing's default strategy to talk smack though?

I can't recall how many times he's said: "Hey UGLY! It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!" or some variation thereof.

jalek moye

I can't recall how many times he's said: "Hey UGLY! It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!" or some variation thereof.
I think the insults will have to be a bit better then that

jalek moye

Lyra was extremly pissed off at Thundra, even when shulk mentioned her she got mad. By the end of that fight her strength was probbly more then half way down.

StiltmanFTW

I don't think he insults ladies.

Originally posted by jalek moye
I think the insults will have to be a bit better then that

That too.

BUSTER1
Ben ftw

vansonbee
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively. whistle Originally posted by jalek moye
Lyra was extremly pissed off at Thundra, even when shulk mentioned her she got mad. By the end of that fight her strength was probbly more then half way down. thumb up

Bouboumaster
Thing win. He can go rounds with the pop, the watered down version of Hulk won't win.

Black bolt z
Lyra bangs the thing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Lyra bangs the thing.
She can do better.

Black bolt z
She can do better. The weird thing is I see you smiling that kind of mordru smile on your sig when you say that...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The weird thing is I see you smiling that kind of mordru smile on your sig when you say that...
I'm Mordru. dur

Black bolt z
I'm Mordru. dur I thought you were bada?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.