Elektra vs Nightwing and Arsenal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

Elektra has bn hired to kill Nightwing in his own team HQ's...

Arsenal is there when the alarms go off and runs to meet her..

Nightwing and Arsenal begin to circle her and prepare for battle.

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03a/elektrasneak/01picon.jpg

Q99
Two on one they should take it.

Konton
I'll give Elektra the nod with CIS and morality on.

Prep-Man
Arsenal?

Q99
I'd agree if she was allowed to sneak up on them and able to try and pick them off separate, but it's a front-on two on one fight.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Arsenal?

Roy Harper/Red Arrow/arguably the best archer on the planet, rivaled only by Green Arrow.

Konton
She kind of outclasses them both by a pretty fair margin, so I'd say she definitely doesn't need to take them on separately.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
She kind of outclasses them both by a pretty fair margin, so I'd say she definitely doesn't need to take them on separately.

Not that much. They're both extremely experienced heroes and about peak human. Furthermore, they've worked as teammates for well over a decade so are greater than the sum of their parts.

Konton
I don't even consider them in the same tier as her, to be honest.

jinzin
Originally posted by Q99
I'd agree if she was allowed to sneak up on them and able to try and pick them off separate, but it's a front-on two on one fight.

Roy Harper/Red Arrow/arguably the best archer on the planet, rivaled only by Green Arrow. She's dissapeared completely in broad daylight in the open in front of both Daredevel and Wolverine (hyper senses).... Pretty sure even if it starts face to face she can stealth these two.

Konton
Originally posted by jinzin
She's dissapeared completely in broad daylight in the open in front of both Daredevel and Wolverine (hyper senses).... Pretty sure even if it starts face to face she can stealth these two.

Well, that WAS in Imperfects. Many people don't consider that canon.

jinzin
Marvel DID consider canon so those people can blow me. lol

Q99
Once they're aware she's there, even if she stealths they aren't going to let her guard down and give her a back shot or anything.

I don't even consider them in the same tier as her, to be honest.

So what if they're a tier lower? There's two of them.

These two working together would beat Batman handily.

illadelph12
Smh...

Straight up swagger jack'd...

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
Once they're aware she's there, even if she stealths they aren't going to let her guard down and give her a back shot or anything.

So what if they're a tier lower? There's two of them.

These two working together would beat Batman handily.

Elektra has advantages Batman lacks.

Neither of the duo are willing to kill, have resistance to telepathic assault, can physically compare to Elektra (or Batman), or have shown to be capable of operating at her skill level.

She kind of specializes in taking on small armies on her own and punching holes through people, even straight through bullet vests. lol. Numbers aren't an issue here. It's not like Arrow is going to be firing anything faster than automatic gunfire, which she's more than capable of dealing with.

And when she DOES get cornered under extreme circumstances (like when she was near death in Elektra: Assassin), she's not too proud a fighter to completely warp other people's senses and minds for the cheap victory.

xmarksthespot
Meh, didn't Shiva take Nightwing down with like one kick...? The slight number advantage probably doesn't matter in terms of H2H.

What kind of weaponry does Arsenal have if any?

Q99
When he was both off-guard and far more rookie. This is him at his best, i.e. right before he became Batman.

can physically compare to Elektra (or Batman),

Arguably, Dick is better than Batman, or at least more agile.

They're both near peak human/peak human.

They don't need to equal her, but she's only moderately above them, not completely out of each other's leagues. DD can compete with her, after all, and they're in his speed league.

Know how often Dick's taken on large groups? A lot.

There's a significant difference between taking on two extremely skilled heroes, and taking on groups of fighters.

But his aim is a whole lot better and that's what matters (how fast the projectile is matters for jack of the shooter can't track the target). Dodging a dozen soldiers is child's play to dodging Arsenal. Plus, area-of-effect arrows.

Ok, that I'll grant. Then again, Nightwing at the least is known to wear psi-blockers, and it's likely Arsenal does too.

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
But his aim is a whole lot better and that's what matters (how fast the projectile is matters for jack of the shooter can't track the target). Dodging a dozen soldiers is child's play to dodging Arsenal. Plus, area-of-effect arrows.

I'm saying it's harder to deflect a bullet than it is an arrow. I'll grant explosives as something of a problem, but I don't see him tagging her. Bullseye hasn't been able to tag her since her resurrection.

Q99
I'm saying it's harder to deflect a bullet than it is an arrow. I'll grant explosives as something of a problem, but I don't see him tagging her. Bullseye hasn't been able to tag her since her resurrection.

It's still a lot easier to avoid a bullet from a bad shot than an arrow from a good one.

He can put multiple in the air at the same time too.

Good point about Bullseye, but there's still area-of-effect trick arrows like sonic, explosive, etc..

Konton
If he starts to use sonics... well she can just use the silent scream right back. =p

Her speed should cope with explosives.

jinzin
What the hell does arrow boy matter in this thread anyways? She outright dodged bullseyes shit when she's been in one of the worst shapes in her career. confused

Prep-Man
she won't be able to dodge a wide range attack from his trick arrows. I don't care how fast she is.

Lord_Talron
elektra, within 30 seconds

Wild Shadow
i'll take elektra for the win...

Prep-Man
Depending on where the fight takes place, Roy has a good chance. Up close, elektra would gut him.

Wild Shadow
i see her using her TP illusion casting to screw with them both and get out of their line of sight.

Prep-Man
Wouldn't matter with his trick arrows. Some do damage near a mile wide.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. so your telling me that Roy Cis is to use such an arrow against an unknown while also being inside the kill zone along with his friend?

Prep-Man
Nightwing and Roy work well. I don't think roy needs nightwing, unless they fight her straight up, which they would probably lose. He has other arrows that are not so destructive, so he could use those. Maybe a sonic arrow.

Wild Shadow
same could be said for elektra and her psi scream her being a tp wouldnt help Roy or nightwing get the drop on her.. i see her out reacting roy b4 he could pull a trick arrow and know what she is facing.

Prep-Man
Maybe. Like I said, it could go either way, depending on the field. There are some factors to be considered, IMO.

Wild Shadow
what factors and what do you see the field being?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.