Taylor Reese vs Ryan McCarthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfeK5xvZcDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JIiXPBm_bE

middle of the street..

Nightstick
McCarthy talks a lot of sh!t, followed by a headbutt from Reese who proceeds to beat the hell out out of Ryan.

Impediment
Care to elaborate on the scenario/setting/handicaps/etc?

Else I will have to close this.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Impediment
Care to elaborate on the scenario/setting/handicaps/etc?

Else I will have to close this.

Its not my thread, so maybe not my business and I am not questioning you authority or judgment. However we are dealing with two characters who don't normally carry weapons. In a street fight. The set up may not be elaborate, but its fairly clear. I am not sure what else would be needed. As far as a description goes. I guess you could clarify that they begin with no weapons/hand them weapons(though I'd say by default they are weaponless, unless otherwise specified). Maybe describe the street, but really all either would do was waste space. At least from my perspective.

As a random aside. Maybe it would be good to set up default parameters for fights in this forum. Like unless other wise specified the fight takes place in a gladiatorial arena, with fighters starting 100ft apart, each with his standard carried gear. Or some such. It might cut back on the number of threads you have to close.

Impediment
All I mean is:

Don't choose X vs X (X = fighter)

"Who wins?"

It's very simple to read the rules.

Wild Shadow
i dont see what needs to be explained both these guys are fighters although taylor used guns at the end of the movie.

basically these two just run into each other size each other up and find out they dont like one another..

then they each give their own famous speech and its on like donkey kong.

Impediment
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t479748.html

Wild Shadow
i understand as i read your thread prior to posting here hence why i made somewhat elaborate OP's with why two or more characters would fight each other and reasoning. i just couldnt really think of one with these two whom seem fairly obvious.

"Now, I'm not asking you guys to do this for every single Vs. thread made here. All I did was give a reasonable example of how it ought to, in my opinion, be done."

but, since you want me to i guess i will..

Reese meets a hot girl same as the opening of the never back down movie storyline. he goes to the party where he meets ryan...

ryan starts to talk sh#$ after he showed reese all the fighting rings.

reese starts to get annoyed and starts to walk away at 1st till ryan makes a jew and italian insult...

reese turns around and takes off his jacket as ryan starts to hop around with a grin... reese monologues b4 the fight as they square off.

Impediment
Tell you what:

I have already allowed the thread to continue.

Let's go from here.

shakefist

Wild Shadow
very well... i knew i made a convincing argument.. big grin

but, thank you for allowing it to proceed. i hope my last post of why they would fight will give ppl a more detail reason why they would fight and what type of fight it would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.