Shithead Vs Absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

Black bolt z
You seem to like this character don't you?...

buscuits
I wonder why?

Omega Vision
^ He's stuck in the Anal stage of psycho-sexual development. Really that explains a lot of things about him. vin

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ He's stuck in the Anal stage of psycho-sexual development. Really that explains a lot of things about him. vin So he and bada are going throught the same thing?

Also how do you make a personal smilie list?

chomperx9
shithead always wins

shithead vs queef sisters that would be a better fight

galactusischere
Are they serious with that name? Shithead? SHITHEAD?

KingD19
Originally posted by galactusischere
Are they serious with that name? Shithead? SHITHEAD?

He's a guy made of shit, what would you call him? Feces man?

Mindset
Theodore Esquire.

Tattoos N Scars
I guess Absorbing Man could find a Charmin or Angel Soft factory and absorb all of its uber toilet paper powers into himself.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So he and bada are going throught the same thing?

Also how do you make a personal smilie list? I'd have told you but...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ He's stuck in the Anal stage of psycho-sexual development. Really that explains a lot of things about him. vin

There's an anal stage?

guy222
who the hell is shithead?

shithead from the movie the jerk

ftw

stick out tongue

KingD19
Originally posted by guy222
who the hell is shithead?

shithead from the movie the jerk

ftw

stick out tongue

Shithead's a guy from the Wanted graphic novel. He's basically Clayface...in shit form.

There's also a villain named Johnny 2 dicks if I remember right.

Knowsbleed33
2 dicks? Lucky bastard.

KingD19
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
2 dicks? Lucky bastard.

You'd think having a 13 inch monster in your pants would be lucky right? Well usually you'd be right, but his 13 inch monster is a ruthless criminal mastermind who controls his actions.

Knowsbleed33
Isn't that true for all men, though? We tend to think with the stupid head down below.

KingD19
Isn't that true for all men, though? We tend to think with the stupid head down below.

Yeah, to an extent, but when yours literally talks to you, there's a problem. It once told him to cave a mans face in with a crowbar, and he can't say no to it.

Omega Vision
There's an anal stage?
Yep. It effects young children between 15 months and two years of age. I'm postulating that Colossus never left it. stick out tongue

the ninjak
SHITHEAD VS ARSEFACE!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd have told you but... Bada where exactly is the Temple of Dur?I was reading your location...where is it?Is it right next to mod land near bada lane?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I guess Absorbing Man could find a Charmin or Angel Soft factory and absorb all of its uber toilet paper powers into himself. laughing

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I guess Absorbing Man could find a Charmin or Angel Soft factory and absorb all of its uber toilet paper powers into himself. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.