WM Thor w/full armor & BoS Gauntlet!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
This is a full on Warrior Madness Thor with his full armor which includes the special gauntlets that allow him to use Mjolnir's most powerful energies. He also has his belt of strength equiped.

1. Wonderman, Namor, Hercules w/mace
2. Captain Atom & Martian Manhunter
3. Nova Prime & Quasar
4. Gladiator & Black Bolt
5. Green Lanter(Kyle), Guy Gardner, Green Lantern(John)
6. Wonder Woman & Green Lantern(Hal)
7. Silver Surfer & Beta Ray Bill
8. Ion
9. Superman w/1 day sundip
10. Morg w/WoL
11. Infinity Man & In-Betweener
12. Thanos & Darkseid

Q99
9 would... explode. Superman can't take that much sundipping in the modern day, a few minutes is all he did in OWAW.

JakeTheBank
Which Ion? I'd say at the least he gets to him depending on incarnation.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which Ion? I'd say at the least he gets to him depending on incarnation.

sodam yat in lo3e

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
sosam yat in lo3e

Hmm.

Well, I think he gets to 11, myself. And yeah, Superman being sundipped for an entire day puts him on an unknown level of power. OWAW Supes would put up a very good fight, but more than likely lose, imo.

celeyhyga17
Woops... Forgot to put Thor gets refreshed each battle.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hmm.

Well, I think he gets to 11, myself. And yeah, Superman being sundipped for an entire day puts him on an unknown level of power. OWAW Supes would put up a very good fight, but more than likely lose, imo.

Does Thor stomp SS and Brb?? I thought that they would be a tough roadblock. This is current SS btw with the upgrade.

xJLxKing

Galan007
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Does Thor stomp SS and Brb?? I thought that they would be a tough roadblock. This is current SS btw with the upgrade. With WM alone (even though it wasn't 'true' WM), Thor was swatting Surfer and BRB to the side with a fair amount of ease. All of the other 'additions' you've given him in this thread just make it overkill in his favor.

TheTyrant
Eleven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.