Luke, Leia and Han vs Bane, Zannah and Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
The "Big Three"

vs

Bane, Zannah and Boba Fett

Setting: In Cloud City, both sides start on opposite sides.

Both sides get typical equipment and are in their prime.

All civilians have been evacuated.

Shoes
Zannah stomps with sith sorcery.

truejedi
team two wins easily. Leia and Han are dead in a few moments while Luke Battles Bane. Then its Luke one on 3, and he is finished.

ares834
Originally posted by Shoes
Zannah stomps with sith sorcery.
Zannah is unable to use her sorcery without the dark power of Ambria to unleash. If Bane has his orbalisks they win otherwise team 1.

Ms.Marvel
this thread sucks. obviously HWKO was figuring that people would configure the match into luke vs. bane leia vs zannah and boba vs. han, but... no. leia and han still die with the quickness and the only casualty team 2 takes is boba if luke blood lust force rapes him

ares834
Give Han a pike and make him blind and Boba is a non factor. shifty

Q99
We have a master, a part-time Jedi, and a quickdraw vs two masters and a bounty hunter.

The "Two powerful Sith Lords vs One Jedi Master and a part-timer" is the big problem.

mattatom
Leia loses to all three.
Han loses to all three.
In the end the question is, can Luke take all three? I think not.

Vorpal Ruin
You don't think Luke is going to completly snap once Leia dies? He will and there won't be anyone able to stop him. Think about a Grand Master Luke Skywalker using his full potential force powers, dark and light side.

Luke wins for team one, it just depends at which point sends him over the edge wether the other members of team one survive or not.

Lord Lucien
Didn't think we factored in such variables anymore.

mattatom
If my sister died I wouldn't snap. So no it wouldn't cross my mind laughing

BruceSkywalker
team one loses

truejedi
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
You don't think Luke is going to completly snap once Leia dies? He will and there won't be anyone able to stop him. Think about a Grand Master Luke Skywalker using his full potential force powers, dark and light side.

Luke wins for team one, it just depends at which point sends him over the edge wether the other members of team one survive or not.

I like that actually. Yes, Luke falling to the dark side, giving into his anger completely would be a nasty, nasty thing. (kinda like Dooku's vision of Yoda)

Hewhoknowsall
Maybe I shouldn't have given Boba his "typical equipment" which might include Beskar armor, thus making him pretty much immune to Han Solo.

truejedi
Boba is going to beat Han Solo, pretty much every time. Check LOTF.

gollumizer
Hmm I'd have to say team 2 only because Zannah acts as a support for Boba and Bane, with the addition of the obelisk armor, Luke and Leia would both be taking on bane while boba shot engaged han.

Hewhoknowsall
To be honest, I might have underestimated Zannah.

Although if Luke EJ's Boba at the fight's start, they could eliminate a big threat, although team 2 could also easily take out Han or Leia.

truejedi
Zannah has what was described as an unblockable attack with the tendrils. Bane didn't know how to block them in the force, I have no idea why Luke would either. In all honesty, DOE gave Zannah the trump card to end all trump cards in a vs. forum.

Red Nemesis
Except that we have no indication that she could release the technique anywhere except on that particular planet, and we know that she is vulnerable while "charging" it.

truejedi
Did it say anything about the planet?

Red Nemesis
yeah something about the dark energies trapped in the lake

truejedi
huh, i didn't remember that. I would have to reread it.

Nephthys
Wookie says nothing on this.

mattatom
Wel lthe key word here is trapped. IIRC the power was locked away and not able to be accessed.

truejedi
yeah, it wasn't mentioned in connection with the fight, was it?

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
yeah, it wasn't mentioned in connection with the fight, was it? IIRC....No

Hewhoknowsall
Didn't Bane resist the technique that TJ's referring to?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by truejedi
yeah, it wasn't mentioned in connection with the fight, was it?
Yes it was. She "pulls it from the rocks" or some such.

Someone will provide the quote.

truejedi
He resisted the mind games. He never resisted the dark tendrils. They cut his hand off.

And Red: K, but I am waiting on it. smile

gollumizer
its on cloud city look at the top of the page

truejedi
That is absolutely NOT helpful Gollumizer. The point is if Zannah could do her attack elsewhere.

gollumizer
ok point taken, and in my opinion, though to my knowledge theres nothing to support it, no she can't unless the place they are fighting is heavily corrupted in by the dark side. but in my opinion team 2 still wins

Darth Truculent
Do not forget Luke does know the lightsaber form Vaapad. Close enough the Boba, armor destroyed and a lightsaber through the chest. Also Bane's orbalisks would suffer the same fate as Boba's armor. And the outcome would be the same. But it would be a massive Force battle.

Leia's no pushover. Although no match for Bane, she could handle Zannah. She's of the Skywalker line and is no chump. Han would be pouring blaster fire at Fett and Fett would be pinned down.

Hewhoknowsall
I think you guys are forgetting that they start on opposite ends of Cloud City, so they aren't immediately thrown in to a fight.

truejedi
no way that Leia beats Zannah. Just no way.

Nephthys
Wait, when the funk and wagnel did Luke learn Vaapad? Jesus, can he be more overpowered?

truejedi
I think he means shatterpoint...

Nephthys
Phew, he better. Or theres literally no way any darksider can best him in combat. He'd have the highest Force power and the auto-win lightsaber form. Haxx.

Though Shatterpoint is still a little haxxed, if he uses it, which he doesn't seem to.

Darth Truculent
Caedus stated that Luke is the greatest swordsman and Jedi Master and Bane would be hard pressed to defeat Luke. I never said Leia could defeat Zannah, but could hold her off long enough for Luke to kill Bane. Luke engages Zannah and the Sith girl doesn't stand a chance. Just as a thought, IMO Vestara is stronger than Zannah. My apologies on Vaapad - I did mean shatterpoint.

Han and Fett would be engaged in a nasty firefight. After Luke finishes off Zannah, he aides Han and kills Fett. Battle over.

Nephthys
If Luke takes on Zannah, Banes going to destroy Leia. He can do this before Luke beats Zannah imo, so Luke then gets tagteamed probably to death.

Darth Truculent
Luke engages and kills Bane first while Leia fights Zannah in another point in the city. Zannah is busy fighting Leia therefore Zannah can't help her Master.

Who trained Leia in lightsaber anyway?

Nephthys
Seba something. She's also clearly got some leet skills out of her training, as demonstrated by her ability to scrape a win from an Ewok. shifty

Darth Truculent
Why not Kyp or Kyle? She would be a lot better swordswoman.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I think you guys are forgetting that they start on opposite ends of Cloud City, so they aren't immediately thrown in to a fight.

truejedi
If they are able to start on opposite sides of the city, Luke can cloak his team, tell leia and han to stay out of the way, and approach and defeat the other team at his leisure, undercover of shielding.

The ability to physically shield himself AND hide in the force really is a deus ex machina combination.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Who trained Leia in lightsaber anyway?

Seba Sebatyne was Leia's master.

The Ellimist
lol

Luke solos

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The Ellimist
lol

Luke solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.